Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anna laid down beside him. "I was going to treat you tonight," she sighs. "Then all this with Mariah."

MinxVeren

Kodai laid down upon his side of the bed, rolling upon one of his sides and reaching out to stroke a side of Anna's face ever so softly. "It is alright Anna. We have time for that later. I dont mind."
Anna cuddled up closer to him. "I love you," she whispers, giving him a kiss.

MinxVeren

"I love you too Anna. Forever and always." Kodai smiled as he felt the warmth of Anna's body. When his lips were touched upon by hers he did the very same, kissing hers back with the same loving passion.
Anna quickly fell asleep. An hour and a half later, she is woken by the baby's cry. Anna quickly gets her, and tries to calm her down.

MinxVeren

Kodai fell asleep a few minutes after Anna had did, awakening after a half an hour to Mariah's desperate cries. Mariah cried for an hour before she calmed to a few whimpers. He entered the room that Anna was in, walking over to her.
"She won't nurse," Anna said exasperated. "She's burning up. I'm not sure we can wait until morning..." Anna says nervously, bouncing the whimpering baby.

MinxVeren

Kodai became even more worried about their young daughter as she began whimpering. He nodded and reached out, stroking Mariah's hair ever so softly. "We should call the doctor as soon as possible."
Anna nods as Mariah begins to cry again. "Please call," she says, trying to get her to nurse again.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded at Anna's words of desperation, turning and walking from the room to one of the guards to fetch the doctor for their daughter before walking back to Mariah's room. Within an hour the doctor enters the castle, walking down the hallway and to the room Anna was in in a rush. "Hello Anna .. hello Kodai."
"She's beyond fussy, burning up, and won't feed," Anna says worriedly. She is still bouncing trying to calm the wailing baby.

MinxVeren

Kodai was nearby Anna, placing one of her hands upon one of her shoulders. The doctor nodded and stroked his beard, walking over to where the baby was and picked her up into his arms. "I have something for this. She has a fever."
"I've never seen a baby like this," Anna says quietly, worried about her child.

MinxVeren

Kodai shared the same worry about their daughter. The doctor grounded up herbs to help with the fever. "This will help with the fever. Just put it in her milk so it goes down when she drinks it."
"She nurses... h-how? She won't eat at all."

MinxVeren

The doctor walked over and looked through his bag, taking out a small needle. "I could inject it into her. It will only be discomfort for a minute."
Anna nods. "If I may hold her." She suddenly felt very protective, like a mother bear about her cubs. Anna tries to hide her fear, but a few tears slip down her cheeks.

MinxVeren

The doctor nods and hands the infant back to Anna. Kodai noticed the tears and tried to comfort Anna in his own way, holding a side of her body to his front in a close embrace while he felt the same protectiveness of their daughter.
Anna held the baby, keeping her slightly chubby thigh exposed for the doctor. "Shhh shh shh, mommy's here," she says to the crying infant, trying to keep her own tears in.

MinxVeren

Kodai stayed behind Anna, placing his hands upon her shoulders to comfort her. The doctor nodded, placing the needle into Mariah's thigh ever so gently which caused her to cry abit louder for a moment. Soon he removed it, apologizing for making Mariah cry as Mariah's cries died down to soft whimpers.