Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I can't do this anymore," she cries with the next contraction, closer than the last.

MinxVeren

"You can do it Anna. Soon we shall see our precious daughter." Kodai got abit of his courage back, rubbing Anna's backside ever so softly.
"Please help me..." she whimpers.

MinxVeren

Kodai did not know what do do so he sat behind Anna, helping her to push and soothing her while stroking her hair ever so softly. "I will help you to push. Dont worry Anna. My mother and I will be here to help you through this." The Queen was kneeling between Anna's legs, keeping check just incase the baby would emerge from her.
"I'm scared, I don't want to hurt," she admits, gazing deep into his eyes. "I-I-I think I should push..."

MinxVeren

"It is alright Anna. My mother and I will be here with you the whole entire time." Kodai did his very best with keeping Anna calm and relaxed. He gazed down into Anna's eyes. "Push when you are ready."
Anna took a deep breath and pushed against her pain.

MinxVeren

Kodai felt ever so badly that his beloved Anna was in pain but there was no medical way to soothe it. He did his very best to keep Anna comfortable, continuing to stroke her hair ever so gently.
She laid panting between the contractions, grateful her beloved was right here beside her.

MinxVeren

Kodai was so very proud of Anna for trying her very best. He kissed the top of her head ever so affectionately, stroking her shoulders and massaging them to encourage her.
Anna pushes hard, biting her lip to avoid crying out.

MinxVeren

Kodai stayed ever so closely behind Anna, letting her know that he was right beside her through all of the pain. "You can let it all out. You dont have to keep it in love."
"Don't want... to wake... Demetri," she pants, waiting for another contraction.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded as he remembered his son was sleeping. Whenever Anna relaxed he stroked her hair. Soon within a few hours Demetri awakened, yawning while he made his way to his parent's room only to be surprised at what was happening.
"NnnnnNNgggGGhhh!" She cries out at the growing pressure as Demetri entered. "Get it out!"

MinxVeren

Demetri became even more surprised at his mother's scream, his eyes widening as he realized what was happening. Kodai and his mother both were so very worried about the laboring Anna that they tried so very hard to help. Kodai tried to help in the way he knew how, trying to get Anna to push.
Anna pushes, crying out loudly. "Please! Just end this!"

MinxVeren

Kodai tried his very hardest to remain brave for Anna but it was hard to. He felt tears burn in his eyes and stream down his face as he tried to help her push. His heart could not take her desperate pleads. Demetri entered the room, startled by his mother's loud scream. The Queen wanted to help but she did not know how to quicken the birthing process.
"I can't do this," she cries, looking over as Kodai looked away. She has not realized Demetri has awoken and joined them.

MinxVeren

Kodai breathed heavily, trying so very hard to remain strong but it was so very hard to. He hated it when he became emotional. The Queen wished that she was skilled with birthing to help Anna more but she wasn't. "I heard about a method that may help. But it may cause alittle discomfort." The Queen said softly to Anna.