Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

"Just trust me." Kodai smiled with a soft and blissful chuckle as Anna began to kiss him ever so lovingly. He did the very same, pressing his lips against his beloved's own while he proceeded to undo her clothing with each movement his skilled hands took. He was so very positive that he would pleasure Anna very well.
She sighs, gripping his muscular arms as he removes her clothing. "I love you.." she pants, kissing him mercilessly.

MinxVeren

Kodai placed himself above Anna's body ever so softly, kissing her soft and addictive lips back with the same fiery passion. He moaned softly, finding himself easily turned on as he felt his beloved's warm flesh beneath his own clothed one. "I love you too Anna. I love you so much."
She gently removes his pants. "Then please me," she whispers sensually.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed into Anna's eyes as he felt his pants being loosened and removed from his hips and legs. He reached down, taking ahold of and guiding the tip and entire length of his warm and throbbing member into his beloved's awaiting rear hole.
"No," she says quickly. "I can't get pregnant... remember?" She pants, wanting him inside her.

MinxVeren

Kodai nods and does exactly as Anna wishes of him to do down to the very last spoken of letter, entering ever so deeply inside of her while beginning to thrust into her gently at first before picking up speed to a much more faster pace.
"Yes! Yes!" she cries, squeezing her muscles around his warm member. "Oh God Kodai, that feels so GOOD!"

MinxVeren

As he was encouraged to Kodai began to pump back and forth inside of Anna ever so faster. He leaned his head in, placing gentle kisses to a side of Anna's throat.
She moans is pleasure. "Mhhhmmm I love you so much...."

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to thrust and pump into Anna, moaning along with her while smiling ever so blissfully. "I love you too Anna."
She arches her back, moaning loudly, right on the edge.

MinxVeren

Kodai quickened his pace of thrusting to a much more faster pace until he felt his own self begin to climax inside of her. He gripped the covers of the bed that Anna was laying upon, moaning louder and louder as the heat of their intense passion made him do such.
Anna climaxes right after him, screaming in pleasure as her juices begin to drip from her sex.

MinxVeren

Kodai removes his now limp length from where it was in Anna's hole, placing himself inbetween her already open legs and licking her womanhood clean of her delicious essence with his tongue ever so eagerly.
"Oh yes..." she writhes under his gentle touch. Her legs continue to shake with aftershocks.

MinxVeren

Kodai placed his hands upon the inside of Anna's upper thighs, keeping her legs open with his hands while continuing to flick his tongue over Anna's womanhood and sensitive clit.
"Oh God, Kage," she sighs as he licks her clean. "You are so good at this..." she pants.

MinxVeren

"Only the best for my beloved princess." Kodai said inbetween breaths as he was always fueled to succeed when it came to sexually pleasuring his beloved Anna. He smiled, gazing up at Anna's face while continuing to lick at the sensitive flesh of her womanhood even after it was clean.
As his tongue gently penetrated her, she arched her back, climaxing again. She moans his name loudly, grasping at the sheets.