Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

"I agree." Kodai strokes Anna's hair softly with one of his hands, letting her head lay upon his chest as she slumbered.
Anna slept better than ever against his strong chest. When she awoke about an hour later, Kodai was still stroking her hair. "That was my first time," she whispers, smiling at him.

MinxVeren

Kodai stayed awake and watched over Anna while she slumbered ever so soundly. He smiled while he spoke back to her softly, gazing down into her eyes. "It was my first time as well."
"Really?" She was shocked. She places a hand gently on his belly.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded at Anna, chuckling at how shocked his beloved's expression had looked. As Anna places a hand upon his stomach he glances down at it, directing his eyes upward into Anna's.
"Sorry," she said, withdrawing. "I guess we should inform your parents."

MinxVeren

"It is alright Anna." Kodai took the hand that was leaving his stomach, kissing it softly before he got up from the bed and to his feet. "Okay then." He redressed himself and helped Anna as well so that they were decent.
Anna slides her dress back on, and re-braids her hair. "I'm a bit nervous, but we have to tell them we are together, correct?"

MinxVeren

Kodai slipped back into his formal clothing, redoing his shirt and buttoning his pants back up. "I am nervous as well. And we have to tell them. I shall be by you the whole entire time while we face this together."
"Do we have to tell them we... um... had..."

MinxVeren

Kodai blushes at what his beloved Anna meant. "Um .. not if we don't want to. We can just tell them that we are together."
"Thank goodness," she sighs in relief, heading out into the hall. "Has your father come to terms with, um, everything?"

MinxVeren

Kodai's smile faded completely from his face as Anna mentioned his father. "No. I am afraid not. My father is still disgusted with me. Mother understands it though." He followed beside his lover from his room and into the hallway.
"I'm sorry." She takes a deep breath. "I'll follow you."

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded while his beloved Anna spoke, stopping for a moment while embracing Anna close for a moment to calm her. After that he led Anna to the throne room where his parents the Queen and King were sitting.
Anna bows respectfully as she enters, then follows Kodai towards the thrones.

MinxVeren

Kodai bowed his head in respect, speaking to his parents who were the King and Queen of the kingdom. "Hello Mother .. hello Father."
Anna does the same, and waits for Kodai to speak.

MinxVeren

Kodai continues to speak, confessing his love of Anna to his parents. "Mother and father I have come to you to say that I am in love with Anna. Me and her wanted to inform you of our love for oneanother." The Queen smiles in response to her son's spoken of words and the King said nothing. "That is wonderful Kodai." The Queen said.
Anna sighs in relief. "Thank you, your majesty."