Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"At least I'm not that bad," she smiles through her weariness.

MinxVeren

"I can carry you to our room if you would like." Kodai smiled as well, picking Anna up and into his arms. He carried her to their room, laying her down upon their bed ever so gently.
"Just a little while, I still want to join your parents for dinner," she says as he carries her.

MinxVeren

"Okay. I will wake you up when it is time for dinner." Kodai nodded at Anna and sat down beside her, staying in their room with her while watching over her like so many times before.
Anna fell asleep quickly, and slept soundly.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled ever so softly as he gazed down at Anna's slumbering face. He kept himself awake because of the dinner that would eventually be held.
Anna slept straight through until Kodai woke her. She got up quickly, excited to see his parents.

MinxVeren

Kodai eventually awoke Anna with a gentle tap and whisper in her ear, smiling when he saw his beloved parents enter their room.
She rolled over to be greeted by the queen. She arose, lovingly cradling her bump.

MinxVeren

The Queen smiled at Anna, proud of her son for doing so well through the pregnancy. "Good evening Anna. How have you been?"
"Fair," she smiles, hugging her mother in law.

MinxVeren

"That is wonderful." The Queen smiled as well, hugging Anna back with the same love and adoration. The King was also proud of Anna and Kodai for doing so well through their pregnancy.
Anna moves to hug the King as well. "Is dinner ready Kodai?"

MinxVeren

The King hugged Anna back ever so happily, proud that his son would soon be a father again. Kodai smiled and nodded at Anna. "Yes. It is."
"Let's go then," she smiles.

MinxVeren

Kodai led his parents to the kitchen where a meal was already prepared for them. He held out a chair for Anna in a gentlemanly way, smiling as his father did the very same with his wife.
She sat down, waiting for Kodai to sit down beside her. The queen was next to her, the king across from her.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled as he sat down beside his beloved Anna, placing a plate with the food infront of each of his family members before sitting back down beside Anna.
"So, what have you been up to?" Anna asks the king and queen.

MinxVeren

The king and queen both found the meal and the time that the family spent together very wonderful. "We have been making sure the villagers don't riot."