Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai was relaxed upon one of his sides, slumbering ever so soundly beside Anna.
Anna carefully got up and got dressed quietly.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to slumber, yawning softly before turning over upon his backside before he became still once more.
Anna leaves quietly. One of the servants has fallen ill during the night, and she must see to her.

MinxVeren

Kodai was unaware that Anna had left the room as he was still asleep. The ill servant awaited for Anna, laying down upon her bed with a weak groan of discomfort.
"Hey honey, what's going on?" She asks, setting her bag on the small table by the bed.

MinxVeren

"I cannot eat anything, I keep throwing up and my throat hurts." The ill servant groaned, keeping herself laying down in her bed as that was the only comfort she had.
"Alright, I need to feel your belly, ok?" she explains, gently placing a hand on her abdomen.

MinxVeren

The servant nods in response to Anna's words, staying still while she was being checked. She hoped that she was not taking a turn for the worst.
Anna gently presses around her belly. "Here?" She says, pressing on a rigid spot.

MinxVeren

As Anna presses upon a more rigid spot upon her stomach the servant gasped, wincing ever so painfully. "It hurts there."
"Alright honey, I'm sorry. Put this under your tongue," she instructs, holding out a thermometer.

MinxVeren

The servant did as she was told, letting Anna place the thermometer beneath her tongue while she raised it up abit. Soon Kodai awakens from his slumber in a few hours, searching around for Anna before he saw her in one of the servant's rooms. "Anna? .. is something wrong?" He asked softly as not to startle her as he entered the room.
"She is ill, I'm deciding whether or not to call for the doctor," she says professionaly. "Please inform your parents, and I'll meet you on the dining room for breakfast shortly."

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded at Anna's words, leaving the room that Anna was in and walking with a slight waddle toward his parents throne room where they were sitting at. "Mother .. father one of the servants has fallen ill." He said to both of his parents. "Oh that is terrible." The Queen had said with a frown. The king had stroked his beard silently, worried about the servant but in his own way.
"Please fetch the doctor," Anna sighs turning to the servant by the door. She cools a cloth and places it on the ill servant's forehead. "You have not vomited blood, have you?"

MinxVeren

The servant who was by the door had did as Anna had told her to, getting the doctor to check the ill servant. The servant nodded her head at the question that she was asked before the cloth was placed upon her forehead. "I cannot keep any food down after I eat and I vomited blood from time to time."
"How long has this been going on?" She asks, sitting beside the bed, feeling the ill woman's pulse

MinxVeren

The ill servant answered the question that was asked by the skilled Anna. "It has been going on the past few days."
She nods in understanding. "The doctor should be here soon," she says, removing the cloth and cooling it again.