Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to quiver with each movement the restless unborn within his womb made. He continued to breathe deeply, noticing that half of the pain had gone away with the passing of time.
Anna gently rubbed his back, continuing to soothe him. "It's alright, you're doing well," she says quietly.

MinxVeren

Kodai was calmed even more as he felt Anna's hand rubbing upon his backside. He continued to breathe softer as the pain gradually faded and the unborn became still and calm. He fluttered and opened his eyes to gaze up at Anna.
"You ok?' she gazed back at him.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled softly at Anna, nodding while he continued to gaze up into her eyes. ''Yes. I am."
"Pain eased off?" She removed the now warm cloth from his forehead.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded positively to Anna's question, smiling while his tensed body began relaxing after all of the pain had faded away. "Yes. It did."
She sighed in relief. "I'm so sorry you're going through all this."

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded with a sigh as well while his smile faded completely. He felt as though everything in his life was falling apart day by day that his unborn was in his stomach.
She gets on the bed beside him, and wraps her arm around him. "I'm here, and that's not going to change."

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles as he is embraced by his beloved friend. He does the same, wrapping his arms around her as well. "Thank you Anna. That means alot."
"You scared me," she whispers, snuggling closer. "I thought something seriously wrong."

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to smile, embracing his beloved friend close to his body in his arms. "I am sorry Anna. I did not mean to frighten you." He said softly.
"It's alright," she says, relaxing in his embrace.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to smile, keeping Anna close as possible to his body. He nuzzled a side of Anna's neck, sighing softly with content.
"I love you," she smiles and kisses him softly on the lips.

MinxVeren

"I love you too Anna." Kodai smiled wider, returning a kiss back upon Anna's lips ever so gently for a few moments.
She snuggles closer to him, enjoying his embrace.

MinxVeren

Kodai continues to smile ever so lovingly at Anna, keeping his arms wrapped around her and keeping her close to him as possible to him. "I am blessed to have such a friend like you Anna."
"I am beginning to believe we are more than friends," she says lovingly, meeting his gaze.