Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She carefully immerses the cloth in warm water before applying the ground herbs. She comes and gently places it on the wound with a bit of pressure. "I'm sorry baby, I know it's sore."

MinxVeren

Demetri winced slightly but managed to stay quiet as he felt the warm cloth being placed upon his still healing wound by his skilled mother. Kodai awakens within a few hours, stretching and yawning softly while walking into the room that his beloved Anna and their son Demetri was in.
Anna was changing the warm compress and herbs as Kodai joined them. "Hey honey," she says, looking up quickly before returning to her work. "How do you feel Demetri?"

MinxVeren

Demetri's emotion of wincing began to calm while he felt the herb and warmth from the cloth soothe the healing wound. "I feel alright mother. Thank you." When Kodai was greeted by his wife he smiled, walking over to her and kissing a side of her face for a moment before sitting down upon a side of Demetri's bed next to him where he was not in the way. "Hello love."
"How's the pain?" she asks, reaching for a thermometer from her bag.

MinxVeren

Demetri managed to smile slightly, gazing at his mother while speaking softly. "There is not much pain anymore."
"Good," she soothes, placing a kiss on his forehead. "How did you sleep, love?" Anna asks Kodai.

MinxVeren

Demetri continued to smile at his mother, closing his eyes and resting his body and mind for a few moments. Kodai smiled at his beloved Anna, kissing her upon the lips for a moment before answering. "I slept very well. How about you?"
"I know you're lying," she smirks, not having slept well herself. "Under your tongue," she instructs, putting the thermometer in Demetri's mouth.

MinxVeren

Kodai said to his beloved. "I know." Demetri lifted his tongue up, letting his mother place the thermometer under it to check his temperature.
Anna gently removes the now cool compress, and gently wipes the wound so it is clean and dry. She takes the thermometer from his mouth after a couple minutes. "Good," she thinks out loud.

MinxVeren

Demetri felt ever so comfortable when the wound stopped hurting after the herb and warmth from the rag was working it's magic. Kodai was relieved when the thermometer was checked and it was at a positive temperature.
Anna gently covers the wound with a clean, dry bandage. "Son, do you think you could eat?"

MinxVeren

Demetri felt the bandage being placed upon his stitched up wound. He nodded slightly, finding that he was indeed hungry. "Yes mother."
"Kodai, help him sit up while I go to the kitchen," she instructs. She heads to the kitchen to find something that will go down easily.

MinxVeren

When he was called Kodai helped their son Demetri to a position of sitting upon the bed he was once laying upon ever so gently, keeping him up by one of his arms wrapped around his backside.
Anna returns with a small bowl of soup, setting it on the bedside table. "How does that feel? I know it's uncomfortable because of where it is."

MinxVeren

Demetri smiled softly at his mother as he saw her reeneter his room. He was ever so hungry and knew that the soup would do it's task with filling him up.
Anna carefully puts the bowl in his hands. "Got it?"

MinxVeren

With careful movements Demetri held the bowl that was placed in his hands. He set the bowl in his lap ever so carefully to avoid spilling the contents inside of it, using the spoon within it to feed himself with silent swallows as he swallowed down the soup minute by minute.