Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

The newborn opened his eyes and stared up at Anna with curiousity and a smile. Kodai awakened within a few hours, yawning while he stretched out for a little while. "Hello Anna." He smiled up at his lover.
"Hey honey." she says, turning towards him. "How are you feeling love?"

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to smile at Anna, arising to a position of sitting upon the mattress of his bed. "I feel wonderful. I hope that the newborn was not too much trouble."
"No, he is perfect," she says, placing him gently into his arms. "He's so beautiful, and looks so much like you."

MinxVeren

Kodai had smiled wider when his son was placed in his arms. He stroked his hair softly, gazing down at his son and noticing just how much in common his son's looks were compared to him. "He does look a whole lot like me."
"He is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen," she smiles, kissing Kodai.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at Anna, kissing her lips back ever so eagerly. "Thank you Anna."
"Doing alright pain-wise?"

MinxVeren

Kodai nods in agreement, continuing to smile as he embraced Anna close to him. "I feel alittle pain but not as much as I thought."
"Good," she says, rubbing his back. "I just can't keep my eyes off him," she says, gazing at the newborn. "What are you going to name him?"

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to smile at Anna, comforted by her as she rubbed his backside. "I think Demetri is a good name."
"I love it," she smiles. "Your mother fed him a bottle while you slept."

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled wider as he listened to his beloved speak about his son. "That is wonderful."
"She is infatuated as well."

MinxVeren

Kodai kept his arms wrapped around the backside of his son Demetri. He leaned his head in, kissing Demetri's forehead ever so lovingly.
Anna watches him, smiling. "It is just incredible," she says.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed up into Anna's eyes. He found himself agreeing with Anna's words. "Indeed. It is."
"Little Demetri," she sighs happily. "Still feeling alright?"

MinxVeren

"Yes." Kodai continued to smile at Anna, gazing up into her eyes while stroking Demetri's backside ever so softly.
She gently strokes the sleeping newborn's hair. "Try talking to him, he'll recognize your voice."