Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Demetri smiled at Anna, hugging her back in the same loving way. "Okay mommy." He was so very hungry after that nightmare.
As they walk to the kitchen, Anna grabs Kodai's hand, her eyes welling with tears. "He called me Mommy!"

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled as he heard his son Demetri speak to Anna. Kodai felt so very proud of their son for saying that Anna was his mother. "That is wonderful Anna."
She beams, holding his hand as they walked. "We should make it official," she whispers with a smile in her voice.

MinxVeren

Kodai was so very pleased that Anna wanted to marry him. He smiled as well as they held hands and walked to the kitchen. "I would love to Anna."
She smiles giddly and kisses him as they enter the kitchen. "You try to get him to eat; I couldn't this morning."

MinxVeren

Kodai smirked ever so passionately as he and Anna shared a breif but loving kiss. He nodded to Anna, picking up their son and placing him in one of the seats by the table before asking what he wanted to eat. "Demetri .. do you want to eat anything?" In response to the question Demetri nods, pointing to one of the cereal boxes. "I want that daddy." Kodai picks up the box that was chosen and pours Demetri a bowl full and milk with it and begins to feed him.
Anna sighs in relief as he begins to eat.

(How old is Demetri?)

MinxVeren

Demetri smiled as he was fed by his devoted father. Kodai played a game with Demetri to get him to eat.

(Demetri is three.)
(Glad I asked, I was thinking 5-ish.)

Anna smiles, watching their every move.

MinxVeren

Demetri clapped his small hands from time to time in response to being happy. Kodai was so very relieved that their son was eating and without fear.
(Skip?)

MinxVeren

(Yes we can.)
(How far? A couple days?)

MinxVeren

(It can be a couple days.)
(Ok, then. Start us off.)

MinxVeren

Demetri had stopped having nightmares and was an all around happy child. Kodai and Anna had grown closer than before with each passing day.
Anna leaned over and whispered. "Did anything come of the hunt?"

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled as he revealed the news to Anna with a whisper as well. "We caught the monster that Demetri had spoken about."
She sighs happily. "I am so glad."