Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I'm getting tired," she smiled weakly.

MinxVeren

"I will carry you." Kodai nodded at Anna as she mentioned how tired she was, scooping her up and into his strong arms and carrying her before walking back to the castle. He knew that she could walk back with him but he was too gentlemanly to let her.
As she was carried, another contraction came and she curled and whimpered in his arms.

MinxVeren

When Anna began whimpering Kodai began to worry again. He quickened his quest to their room, laying her down upon the bed and sat down beside her while stroking one of her shoulders and hair.
"Can you keep track of the timing?" She asks between pains.

MinxVeren

"I am not sure Anna. I am sorry." Kodai said honestly with a frown, gazing into Anna's eyes sadly.
"They're definitely closer. Is Demetri awake?" she pants.

MinxVeren

"No." Kodai said, keeping his attention on Anna. He was alert, staying beside her and ready to soothe her just in case she had another contraction.
Anna reached for Kodai's hand. Upon finding it, she squeezed it tight;y as the contraction took hold.

MinxVeren

Kodai stayed near Anna, providing support to her while she squeezed his hand ever so tightly. He wrapped his other arm around her, holding her close to him.
Anna bit her lip to keep from crying out. This one was stronger than before.

MinxVeren

Kodai had begun to become worried about Anna once again, stroking her hair and trying ever so hard to soothe her. He hoped that the birth of their child would not be difficult in any way.
"Need to try something else," she says, looking up at him for suggestions.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded at Anna, trying to think as to what other suggestions that there were to do. When his ideas were empty he expressed it to Anna ever so sadly. "I am not sure Anna. Do you have any suggestions. I am up for anything."
"I can't think straight," she says, panting from the contraction. "I-is your mother awake?"

MinxVeren

Kodai shook his head when Anna mentioned about his mother. He kept Anna close to him, stroking her hair like so many times before.
"P-please get her," she whimpers, needing some advice or help.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded and did was he was told to do, rushing from their room and toward the throne room where the Queen and King were and told the Queen about what was happening. The Queen and Kodai both ran to the room that Anna was in.
Anna was moaning through the contraction when they entered.

MinxVeren

Kodai entered the room first and was followed by his mother. The Queen walked over to Anna, questioning ever so softly while placing a hand upon her stomach. "Have the contractions become worse?"