Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She held his hand, following close behind him to their son's room.

MinxVeren

Kodai entered Demetri's room along with Anna following behind him. Kodai let their son know that they were in his room, Demetri was curious so he listened. "Kodai .. me and your mother have something to tell you." Demetri questioned curiously. "What is it?" Kodai answered after a few moments of silence. "Your mother is .. pregnant."
Anna squeezed Kodai's hand tightly as he confessed for her.

MinxVeren

Kodai supported his beloved Anna and spoke forth the words that were supposed to be said. Demetri was surprised at first but then it turned to joy as he heard his father speak about his wife's pregnancy to their son. "That is wonderful. I can finally have a brother or sister to guide."
Anna lifts her head, reaching to hug her son. She is relieved at his response.

MinxVeren

Like always Demetri was eager to hug his beloved mother close to him, letting her know just how excited he was about having a brother or sister as he embraced her ever so lovingly in his arms. "This is great mother."
"Thank you. I am very surprised. I was told I could never had children, and your father and I have been together since before you were born. 'Tis quite a shock to us both."

MinxVeren

"Indeed. It is quite a shock." Kodai smiled at Anna, rubbing her flat stomach ever so lovingly. Demetri nodded, smiling as well while gazing at his parents who were both also happy about the pregnancy.
"What shall we do today, then?" Anna asks, wanting to go on about the day.

MinxVeren

Kodai though very deeply about what ideas there were to do to pass the time. "We can all spend the time at the park nearby." Demetri smiled, clapping his hands happily like he would do when he was younger. "We should do that. Run around and chase oneanother."
"That sounds wonderful," she smiles.

MinxVeren

Kodai and Demetri both smiled at oneanother, walking out the door of the castle for a few minutes before beginning to chase oneanother playfully toward the park.
Anna follows behind, letting them get their energy out.

MinxVeren

Kodai ran after their laughing son Demetri as they shoved oneanother playfully and gently to avoid anyone getting hurt.
Anna keeps at her pace, watching them happily.

MinxVeren

Both Demetri and Kodai take turns and chase oneanother around the trail of the park, laughing ever so blissfully while taking in the sights and sounds of nature that surrounded them.
Anna sits under a shade tree, enjoying the beautiful weather.

MinxVeren

For a few more hours Kodai and Demetri chase oneanother around, hugging oneanother close to them. Soon they collapsed upon their backs in an empty field nearby while smiling and laughing. Soon they got up and walked over to Anna, sitting on either side of her.
"Hey, have fun?" She smiles, unaware one of her hands has drifted to her flat stomach.

MinxVeren

"We had so much fun." First Kodai spoke to his beloved wife, noticing one of her hands upon her stomach and smiled. Believe it or not Kodai was even more protective of Anna than he usually was because she was pregnant with his child. Demetri smiled as well, laying down upon the grass besiding his sitting mother and father. "I agree. It was very fun."