Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai returned a loving smile of his own at Anna, gazing down into her eyes as well while he began to remove Anna's clothing piece by piece.
Anna stares into his eyes as he removes her clothing. "I love you so much," she pants, unable to say anything else.

MinxVeren

Whenever they made such sweet passionate love Kodai felt as though her were ontop of the world. When Anna was standing bare of clothing before her he began to remove his own clothing, picking her up into his arms and walking over to their bed where he laid her down upon while kissing at the underside of his jaw and a side of her throat.
"I love when you do that," she says as he lifts her. She grips his shoulders as he kisses down her jaw.

MinxVeren

Kodai had smirked, brushing his lips ever so softly against the sensitive flesh of Anna's jaw. He reached down, taking ahold of his massive and dangling manhood, stroking it abit while letting it's tip rub against Anna's exposed clit.
Anna shudders as he brushes her swollen clit. She nods, encouraging him to continue.

MinxVeren

When Kodai was encouraged he continued to rub against Anna's clit for a few more minutes. He got his length nice and moist so that it would slide right in ever so easily.
"Yes," she sighs softly, already damp. She gazes into his eyes, as if she could see his soul.

MinxVeren

Kodai directed his length to one of Anna's holes, sliding it into her with careful but passionate movements. It was and felt as if both of them had been joined as one whenever they made love.
"Oh God yes!" she cries out as his length slid into her hot sex.

MinxVeren

For a few moments more Kodai had slipped the entirity of his manhood into her. He moaned out softly, beginning to thrust back and forth gently at first before gaining abit more speed in his pace. "Mmmh .. Anna."
"Yes Kodai... faster...." she pants.

MinxVeren

Kodai took ahold of the covers of their bed above Anna's shoulders, quickening his pace of thrusting while he conttinued to moan abit louder. He was so very proud of himself for providing mind numbing pleasure to his beloved Anna.
"C-can you g-go any deeper?" she stammers, biting her lip as to not moan too loudly.

MinxVeren

"Yes Anna. I can." Kodai did as Anna wanted him to do, venturing ever so deeper and deeper into her while pumping back and forth with each passionate movement he did. He made sure to moan softly as to not be so loud.
"Oh my God Kage...." she moans softly. She kisses him passionately.

MinxVeren

Kodai found himself ever so turned on whenever Anna moaned his name. He quickened his thrusts to a faster pace, beginning to pant while exaustion slowly set in.
"Don't stop!" she cried, moaning his name again.

MinxVeren

Kodai was fueled to do as Anna wanted him to do, thrusting faster and harder into her while she continued to moan out his name. He moaned and panted while he kissed a side of her face and throat. "Oh Anna .. you feel so goddamn good."
"You feel even better," she pants. "I'm close.." he whispers.