Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

"You are very welcome Anna." The Queen said with a smile. The King still said nothing. Kodai smiled, wrapping his arms ever so gently around Anna.
Anna relaxes in his arms, and lays her head against his chest.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled, embracing Anna in his arms ever so lovingly. He kissed the top of her head, stroking her hair like he did before.
"Let's go get some supper," she says.

MinxVeren

Kodai nods, arising to his feet and follows after his beloved Anna. He takes one of her hands, loving how soft and dainty it was.
"I love when you do that," she smiles, squeezing his hand. "We can spend some more time together for dessert," she whispers with a sultry tone as they enter the dining room.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at Anna, listening with curiosity at what Anna spoke to him. He smirked when Anna mentioned her idea of dessert in a passionate way.
"I'll show you how to get more juice..." she whispers before sitting down with a plate of food.

MinxVeren

Kodai blushed while he listened to Anna speak, ever so eager for when they would become alone in his room. He followed after Anna, setting his food upon the table before sitting down beside her.
"This is good," she says, taking an eager bite.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles at Anna with a loving gaze, eating his own plate of food before speaking to her between each of his own eager bites. "I agree. It is delicious."
"What are you going to do when the baby is born?" She asks carefully, not wanting to upset him.

MinxVeren

Kodai thinks to himself, answering honestly about the asked of question by his lovely Anna. "Hmm? .. I am not sure. I am still thinking if I want to keep it."
Anna sighs. "If it is human, I think that is best. If it is more wolf blooded, I think he should be given to..." she trails off quietly.

MinxVeren

Kodai listened with curiosity at Anna's spoken of words, becoming even more curious when she cut off what her sentence was supposed to say. "You can say it Anna." He said it softly.
"the other parent." She is unable to say the horrible creature's name. "Your stitches come out tomorrow," she says, trying to change the subject.

MinxVeren

Kodai simply nodded, gazing into Anna's eyes with understanding. He was pleased at the other words Anna had said. "That is wonderful. I was getting tired of these stitches."
"I can believe it," she says, almost through with her meal.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles, gazing at Anna and waiting for her ever so patiently while he was done with his meal.
She gets up, and motions for him to follow her back to his room.