Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai stayed with his parents for a while in the throne room, hearing Demetri crying and rushing from the room. Demetri wrapped his small arms around Anna as he was held close to her, whimpering and crying with fear while he glanced around the darkened room for the monster he had seen in his nightmares.
"It's okay, just me and Daddy here," Anna soothes, holding him close as Kodai enters the room.

MinxVeren

As time passed the fearful Demetri was soon silent. He sighed as he saw the familiar four walls of his room and Anna and his father. "Mommy .. Daddy. The monster wanted to take you away from me."
Anna looked to Kodai, stroking the young boy's hair, unsure of what to say.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed into Anna's eyes with sadness as he was was so very worried about their son. Like his beloved Anna he was not quite knowing as to what their son was going through. It tore him up inside that his son was so fearful of some monster that was unable to be seen by them. Demetri was calmed by Anna stroking his hair and laid back down and fell asleep once more.
Anna carefully lays him down, and follows Kodai out into the hall. "I don't know how to help him," she tears up.

MinxVeren

Demetri continued to slumber even after he was laid down upon his small bed. When Kodai walked out into the hall and followed by his lover Anna he resisted a strong urge to break down. When he saw tears come to Anna's eyes he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, letting her have a shoulder to cry on like so many times she had done for him. "I know." He said in a broken voice.
She cried softly on his shoulder. "Have you heard anything from the guards?" She sniffles.

MinxVeren

Kodai kept Anna as close to his body as possible to comfort her. He loved Anna so much and the thought of her suffering brung tears to his own eyes. "Not yet. But they are still on the lookout for the true suspect of those crimes." He wiped his tears away.
She nods, trying to stop her tears. "He needs to eat, he wouldn't this morning."

MinxVeren

Kodai wiped Anna's tears away with loving movements of his hands. He was so very worried about their son. "It is alright Anna. I promise to help him eat." He gazed into Anna's tearful eyes, speaking with true honesty to her to help calm her.
"We can not afford for him to fall ill," she expresses her concern. "I never thought I could love a child so much."

MinxVeren

Kodai was equally concerned of their son as well. He nodded at Anna, turning his head and glancing at Demetri's room door for a moment. In a few hours the slumbering Demetri got up and walked from his room and walked past his parents as if he were in some sort of trance with his eyes closed.
"Demetri?" Anna calls. She looks over to Kodai with concern on her face as he does not respond. "Get in front of him, see if he'll talk."

MinxVeren

Kodai was surprised at the presence of their son as he appeared as if it were from nowhere. Demetri continued to walk forward, stopping once his path was blocked by his concerned father. "Demetri .. is something wrong?" When his name was spoken Demetri fluttered and opened his eyes, speaking softly after a few moments. "Mommy .. Daddy. Where am I?"
Anna stares at Kodai concerned. She kneels down next to him. "You're at home honey," she says, taking the young boy's hand.

MinxVeren

Kodai found himself worried about their son and expressed it in the stare that they shared. Demetri rubbed at one of his drowsy eyes with the hand that was not held by Anna.
"Honey, are you hearing me?"

MinxVeren

Demetri stared at Anna with curious eyes, nodding as he began to snap back to reality and notice that both his mother and father were out in the hallway with him. "Yes mommy. I can." He smiled at Anna and began to hug one of her legs ever so lovingly.
Anna hugs him tightly. "Are you hungry?"