Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yes, how about you?"

MinxVeren

"I did as well." Kodai smiled at Anna, gazing into her beautiful eyes.
"What's for dinner?" She asks, rubbing her belly.

MinxVeren

"Turkey." Kodai smiled at Anna once again, helping her up from the bed and led her to the kitchen. "My parents will be joining us."
"Wonderful," she smiles widely, hoping to be of some help in the kitchen.

MinxVeren

Kodai entered the kitchen with Anna, holding out a chair for her so that she could sit down and rest. He retrieved the turkey, placing it above a fire that he made so that it would be nice and juicy for his parents and Anna to eat.
"Thank you," she says, taking the seat. "What can I do to help?"

MinxVeren

"You can help cut, crush and stir the potatoes." Kodai walked over to a cabinet, taking out a few fresh potatoes and handed them to Anna.
Anna turns the chair a bit, and begins cutting them.

MinxVeren

Kodai keeps watch over the turkey, relieved that he would not be alone with fixing up the food that Anna, Kodai and his parents would soon be eating.
"What was next?" She asks, turning to Kodai. She had become forgetful as of late.

MinxVeren

"That is it. Thank you for helping me." Kodai smiled at Anna, removing the now freshly cooked turkey from the fire and placed it upon a large plate upon the table. He began to cook the potatoes, waiting for a while until it was warm before he removed them and placed them upon the table by the turkey.
Anna suddenly feels ill, and quickly heads for the bathroom.

MinxVeren

Kodai turned around and saw Anna leave the kitchen with a rush. He followed after her, worried once again as he noticed Anna had become suddenly ill.
Anna made it just in time to vomit.

MinxVeren

Kodai had stopped beside Anna in the restroom, brushing back her hair and holding it so that she could freey vomit without her hair in the way.
She leans back against the wall. "Potatoes," she sighs.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed into Anna's eyes with much worry, putting her hair up into a ponytail so that when she threw up again he could hold her after.
"I think that's all," she sighs. "My mother had this with me, she couldn't even get a whiff of fish, or she would be sick all day."

MinxVeren

Kodai sat down beside Anna, providing support to her for through the harshness of her pregnancy. "Oh. I see .." He got up, retrieving a cloth and wetting it with cold water before handing it to her. "It is nice and cold.''