Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai did what his beloved Anna had said, speaking ever so softly to the slumbering Demetri. "Demetri .. it is time to wake up. Daddy wants to play with you." In response to his father's voice Demetri fluttered and opened his eyes with a curious and blissful smile.
Anna smiles even wider. "He loves you," she says, rubbing Kodai's back.

MinxVeren

When Kodai noticed his son Demetri smiling his own smile widened. He leaned his head in abit, nuzzling a side of his face against Demetri's ever so softly. "I am so happy that he loves me."
"I'm so proud of you," Anna says, tears welling in her eyes.

MinxVeren

Kodai did not know why but he was swept up into the emotional bonding between him and Anna and their new son. He arose to a position of sitting, embracing Anna close with his free arm while keeping his son held in his other arm. "Thank you Anna."
"I love you more in this moment than ever before," she says as a tear fall down her cheek.

MinxVeren

Kodai embraced Anna as close as he could to him, placing his lips against her forehead in a loving kiss as a father would do for his beloved daughter. "I love you too Anna." He wiped away Anna's tears ever so softly with an affectionate smile.
She sighs, resting against his chest.

MinxVeren

Kodai hands their son to his mother to spend some time with his beloved Anna, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to his chest while he smiled ever so blissfully. He loved Anna with all of his heart. The Queen spent some time with Demetri, keeping him occupied while Anna and Kodai spent time together.
Anna kisses him softly. "I am infatuated..."

MinxVeren

Kodai kept Anna in his arms, kissing her ever so softly after agreeing with her. "I am too."
Anna kisses him deeply.

MinxVeren

Kodai mimicks Anna's deep and fast pace of kissing, pressing his lips ever so eagerly against her own. He always felt so turned on by Anna.
She embraces him, panting between kisses. "We can't right now..." she sighs.

MinxVeren

Kodai was ever so eager for them to engage in sexual activity with oneanother but was disappointed when they could not at that time. He nodded with agreement, sighing as well while he held himself back with much effort. He wanted to spend some sexual time with Anna but it was hard to do.
Anna sighed, laying her head on his chest. "We'll see tomorrow," she promises.

MinxVeren

Kodai let Anna lay her head against his chest, he was easily understanding about Anna's words and accepted them as they were. He did not mean to sound as if he were needy but he found it so very hard to resist Anna. He was like a butterfly and she was a bright flame that was guiding him to safety from the threat known as darkness. He was hers and she was his.
"I just don't want to overtire you, or h-hurt you," she says calmly.

MinxVeren

Kodai was so very loving of Anna for how sweet as sugar she was but he did not feel tired and wasn't in any pain. He laid Anna down upon the mattress of his bed ever so softly, placing his lips upon hers before leaning in toward a side of her face and whispering in her ear. "I feel wonderful. And you wont hurt me. I will pleasure you. You deserve it after helping me."
"I don't think this is a good idea," she says, before kissing him passionately anyway.