Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

"Thank you. And okay." Kodai smiled while the meal that he wanted was brought into the room by the servant. He picked up his fork, scooping up the areas of food upon his plate and eating until he was full.
She takes the empty plate from him. "Need more?" she says, as she re-fills his water cup. There is a hesitant knock at the door. Anna opens it, seeing the King and Queen. She bows respectfully. "Come in. Kodai? Your parents are here."

MinxVeren

"No thank you Anna. I have had enough to eat." Kodai smiled and shook his head at Anna's question for more of the meal he just ate a plate of. When Anna spoke of his parents his smile faded completely as he became nervous. The King and Queen walked over to a side of their son's bed, sitting down beside him. "How are you my son?" The king questioned Kodai. "Um .. I am alright." Kodai answered back.
Anna took his plate to the wash bin. "Excuse me. Kodai? Would you like me to step out?"

MinxVeren

"Yes please. I need to be a man about this to my parents." Kodai said softly to Anna, still fearful of how the King and Queen would react to his unexpected news.
Anna steps into the hall, to give him a moment. She stays within earshot in case the King and Queen don't take the news well.

MinxVeren

At first Kodai swallowed for a moment, sighing shakily while he pondered of the right words to speak to his parents. "Well mother and father I have something important to tell you. I hope that you wont be ticked off with me and it wasn't my fault but .. it turns out that I am .. pregnant." Without much thought the father lunged toward him, taking ahold and gripping him by his throat while slamming his back against the headboard of the bed with a glare hot enough to burn steel itself. "You filthy whore! You have brought great shame upon our kingdom."

"Father .. dont .. you are hurting me. I .. It wasn't my fault." Kodai whimpered between strained of breaths while he was choked ever so tightly. He clawed at the hands that captured his throat.
Anna comes storming in. "Let him go! When he was attacked he was raped! That is why who couldn't see the stitches or be in when the doctor examined him!" She cries at the sight of her friend.

MinxVeren

Kodai cowered away from the enraged glare of his father, feeling relieved that his father's grip upon his vulnerable throat was eventually loosened. He coughed and hunched over, gasping while he struggled to regain the breaths that his burning lungs had lost. The father arose and walked from the room without a word or apology after spitting upon his son one time with disgust.
"Deep breaths," Anna says, rolling Kodai onto his side. "Servant! Ice!" She watches him try to catch his breath. "Kodai, talk to me. What hurts?" she asks, feeling his pulse on the side of his neck.

MinxVeren

At first Kodai struggled to regain a few more of his breaths but it was too hard to from time to time. He spoke inbetween a few breathless groans, quivering while he felt a very sharp and mysterious discomfort in his slight bump like stomach. It felt as if something was stabbing him from the inside."I .. dont know .. my stomach hurts .. very badly." The servant did as she was told, retrieving ice for Kodai. "Here you go Miss Anna." She handed Anna a glass cup of ice.
Anna puts it in a bag, and places it against the back of hus head. "Get a guard outside that door!" she orders. "Deep breaths," she says, rolling up his shirt. "Show me where," she says, placing a hand on his abdomen worriedly.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to breathe hard and harshly as the discomfort increased. He kept his eyes closed tightly while he reached down, pointing to the middle of his stomach.
Anna presses on his belly, trying to see if anything is wrong. "Get the doctor back here!" she orders. "Deep breaths Kodai. It's going to be ok, I'm right here."

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to groan in response to the sharp sensations of pain that radiated within his stomach, trying to speak clearly to his beloved friend but the discomfort was much to great to bear and it was robbing his strength to communicate. The servant does as she is told, rushing to the doctor back so that he could recheck Kodai. Within a few minutes the doctor rushed down the hall and into the room both Kodai and Anna were in. "Miss Anna .. is something wrong?" He questioned with worry.
"His father did not take the news well," she explained. "Still having trouble breathing, uh," she looks at the clock, "almost ten minutes. Pain here," she rests a hand gently on hi stomach." She looks at the doctor worriedly, and moves to give him room. She sits up by his head, "it's ok, Kodai. Everything's going to be alright," she soothes.

MinxVeren

Kodai's eyes remained closed, trying so very hard to regain the breaths that he had lost. His chest heaved with each forceful breath that he gasped and struggled ever so hard to take, closing his eyes tightly as the pain in his stomach became worser. He focused on Anna's soft voice and became immediately soothed by it.
"Shh, shh," she soothed. The doctor listened to Kodai's lungs intently, then moved to his belly. "It's alright, keep breathing."

(What do you want to be wrong with his belly?)

MinxVeren

Kodai fluttered his eyelids gradually, keeping back tears with force as the pain was beyond anything he had ever experienced. He whimpered as he became fearful of the unknown agony that took forceful hold of his stomach.

(Hmm? maybe the unborn babies could move alot throughout the pregnancy and cause him a whole lot of pain.)
"I know honey," she says, petting his hair. The doctor gently palpated his abdomen. "Kodai, you've got to get your breathing under control," the doctor says calmly.