Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yes, I-I can't really h-handle them anymore," she pants, hoping the Queen has some suggestion.

MinxVeren

The Queen also became worried about Anna. "Hmm? .. perhaps you can meditate. That helped me through my pregnancy." She offered an idea.
"Don't know... how.." she stammers out as a contraction took hold. "I helped... Kodai... but can't think... straight with.. the pain," she pants heavily.

MinxVeren

"Just close your eyes and try to relax." The Queen tried to help Anna, feeling her worry only grow. Kodai stayed nearby in the room just incase he was needed.
Anna does so, and tries to focus on her breathing. Her hand reaches blindly for Kodai's.

MinxVeren

Kodai takes ahold of Anna's hand that had reached out to him ever so desperately. He kissed her hand's top and palm ever so lovingly, speaking ever so softly to her to try to coach her through it. "Just breathe."
"Trying," she whimpers as the pain finally lessens. "That was a long one," she says nervously.

MinxVeren

Kodai reached up with his other hand, brushing the hair from infront of Anna's face and behind one of her ears. He gazed at Anna and stayed near her, relieved that his mother was also helping them.
"I'm sorry... I couldn't.. just us.." she babbles, feeling she disappointed her husband.

MinxVeren

"Shh Anna. It is okay." Kodai did not feel disappointed at all. He gazed into Anna's eyes, kissing her hand a few more times.
"How much longer?" She asks wearily.

MinxVeren

"You can stop whenever you feel the need to." The Queen said, rubbing Anna's large stomach ever so softly. Kodai kept his hand in Anna's own, nuzzling a side of his face with the top of her hand ever so gently.
"What do you mean? I want to know how much longer until I can push. Ohhhhhh," she moans as a contraction built.

MinxVeren

Kodai and his mother were both worried, they had not exact idea as to how long Anna had to push and knew that this was only the beginning. They stayed near her and provided their support to her as much as they could. "I am not sure Anna. I am sorry." The Queen said with a noticeable frown. She wished that she knew but all her mind was drawing on was a blank.
"I can't do this much longer," she whimpers.

MinxVeren

Kodai stroked Anna's hair, speaking ever so softly to her to encourage her. "Dont give up Anna. We are so close to seeing out little girl."
"I just want her out!" She moans loudly as the next contraction comes. "H-how long have I been doing this?" She pants.

MinxVeren

Kodai felt the familiar worry grow about his beloved Anna even though he tried his very hardest not to. He stroked Anna's hair ever so softly, gazing into her pained eyes. "I think an hour. And it is alright Anna. Soon we will get to meet our daughter."
"That's it?!?" She asks, burying her face in a pillow before groaning.

MinxVeren

Kodai stayed calm even though he was worried, nodding while stroking Anna's hair. He was soon at a loss for words and struggled to keep Anna calm through her labor pains.