Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I can't wait to meet our baby," she smiles up at him, her hand over his. "Next week will be halfway."

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed down into Anna's eyes with a wider smile, keeping his hand upon her stomach as Anna placed one of her hands upon his. "I cannot wait either.
The doctor enters, joining them in the hall. "Hello, how are you two today?"

MinxVeren

Kodai removed his hand from Anna's stomach, staying close to her while they saw the doctor enter the hallway. "Hello doctor. I am alright."
"I am well," Anna smiles. "As am I," the doctor replies. "Shall we?" He asks, motioning to their room.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded, turning and walking from the hallway and into their room. He stayed close by Anna just in case she needed him.
"Just going to feel," the doctor says as Anna lays back. He washes his hands and comes to feel her abdomen. "Have you felt the baby move?" He asks, mostly to Kodai.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at the doctor ever so proudly, sitting down beside his wife Anna upon the bed. "Yes doctor. I have."
He nods, and finishes feeling her abdomen. "I'll need to do an internal, I'll give you a moment," he says, stepping out. Anna looks to Kodai with pleading eyes.

MinxVeren

Kodai felt ever so badly for not being able to comfort her fully. He held one of her hands, kissing it ever so softly a few times to try to calm her. "It is alright Anna. It will be over soon."
Anna slides her skirt off, laying upon the bed and covering with a blanket. She takes Kodai's hand as the doctor re-enters. "Are we ready?" He asks, washing his hands. Anna whimpers and nods.

MinxVeren

Kodai stayed sitting ever so closely beside Anna, holding one of her hands while stroking her hair with his other free hand to calm her.
Anna gasped, grimaced, and squeezed Kodai's hand tightly as the doctor inserted two fingers to examine her.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed at Anna's pained expression sadly, becoming worried while continuing to stroke her hair ever so softly.
She bites her lip, and a single tear falls down her cheek as the doctor withdraws. He covers her with the blanket. "I'm so sorry Miss Anna," he apologizes. "It's not you, I've been very sensitive," she sniffles, still holding Kodai's hand.

MinxVeren

Kodai wiped the tear away and kissed Anna's hand once again ever so lovingly, keeping his hand held within her own.
"Again, I am sorry, I did not know." The doctor looks up. "Do we have any questions or concerns?"

MinxVeren

Kodai shook his head at the doctor as he questioned both Anna and him, relieved that Anna was not being checked where she was most sensitive anymore like before.
Anna shakes her head, and turns on her side.

MinxVeren

Kodai grew even more worried about Anna as he saw her turn and lay upon one of her sides upon the bed. He got up and walked around the bed till he was infront of Anna. He laid down beside her, embracing her close to him without a single word.