Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"For breakfast?" she asked jokingly, as if he were a child. She fixed a simple bowl of fruit for herself, joining him at the table.

MinxVeren

Demetri smiled at his mother, continuing to eat his cereal while watching her. He took his bowl to the well, washing it until it was clean enough to be used again.
(Skip a few weeks?)

MinxVeren

(Yes.)

After a few weeks that passed the young teenage Demetri was able to run and jump without difficulty. His wound was fully healed and he felt no soreness with it. Kodai and his son both spent time together to strengten the father son bonding, staying away from any swords to not be in the same situation like before.
Anna has been cooking all morning, preparing a hearty meal for her husband and soon. Kodai comes in the kitchen, and Anna grabs his arm. "Can you come in our room for a moment?"

MinxVeren

Demetri smiled at his father while they did hand to hand combat to strengthen their bond. When Kodai walked into the kitchen he was surprised by his wife and followed her into their room. "Yes Anna? .."
She sighs loudly. "I-I haven't bled this month," she says, taking his hands.

MinxVeren

At first Kodai was at a loss for words, thinking and piecing together what his beloved Anna had spoken to him. "You havent? .. what does that mean?" He questioned softly, gazing into her eyes and taking her hands within his own ever so lovingly while he listened to her.
"I-I-I don't know.... the doctor said before that I couldn't get pregnant.... a-and this never happened before. Kodai, I just don't know!" She begins to cry.

MinxVeren

Kodai had held his beloved Anna close to him, stroking her hair ever so softly while letting her have time to let out her emotions. "Shh .. it is alright Anna. You helped me through my pregnancy so now it is time I help you." He spoke softly in her ear.
"I-I don't know if I am," she sniffles.

MinxVeren

"Ever if you are or not then I will still be here for you." Kodai spoke honestly, gazing into Anna's tearful eyes with his own understanding ones.
"I guess we should call the doctor," she sniffles. "I don't want to tell Demetri until we are sure," she says quickly.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded at Anna with even more understanding, keeping his arms wrapped around the saddened Anna. "Okay then. And we can keep it secret until we know. I will call the doctor for us." He told a servant to search for the doctor while he comforted Anna for a while.
"I'm sorry, I thought I...." she trails off, comforted by his strong arms.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to gaze into Anna's eyes, ready to comfort her as much as she needed to be while being held in his arms. "It is okay. Just let it all out. There is no need to apologize."
"I didn't need to put this on you," she continues to cry.

MinxVeren

Kodai did as much as he could to comfort Anna, letting her cry against his chest as much as she needed to. "It is alright Anna. I wanted to know. If we have a baby then we will love him or her like we love Demetri."
She nods, against him, her tears slowing.

MinxVeren

Kodai nuzzled a side of his face against Anna's own ever so softly, keeping his arms around Anna while protecting her and comforting her at the same time. The doctor walked down the long hall of the castle and entered the room that both Anna and Kodai were in. "Good evening Miss Anna .. Good evening Sir Kodai."