Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She screamed his name and bucked her hips as his tongue touched her lips.

MinxVeren

Kodai kept Anna's legs open and spread for him as his tongue worked it's magic on her womanhood and clit. He found himself unable to control himself when his beloved screamed out his name in such desire.
She was now crying in pleasure. Her womanhood had become so sensitive since she had become pregnant.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at just how much she was screaming as he continued to lick her highly sensitive womanhood clean. He stroked her upper thighs with his hands, keeping her pleasured ever so much.
She came again, her entire body shaking as she sobbed in pleasure.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled as his tongue licked and licked until her womanhood was clean again. He crawled up until he was above Anna, kissing beneath her eyes where her tears were flowing.
"No more," she pants, still shaking from her climax.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded and simply kissed Anna's lips ever so softly, stroking her hair ever so gently as he laid down and placed Anna upon him to rest for a while. "Your moans and climaxes are always so irresistable to resist."
"I wish I could give you more," she pants. "But they're so much more intense...."

MinxVeren

"It is alright Anna. You have already done enough." Kodai smiled at Anna, holding her close to his body in his strong arms.
"I'm sorry I was unable to pleasure you," she sniffles.

MinxVeren

Kodai stroked Anna's hair with one of his hands ever so softly, soothing her as much as he could while knowing that her pregnancy hormones were taking control. "Shh .. it is alright Anna. You did enough and I appreciate you for that."
She nestled into his chest, tired from just their short time together. "I wish I could have made it last for you. I wanted us to have that moment together," she sighs, frustrated.

MinxVeren

Kodai kept Anna upon his chest and stomach while he nuzzled her. He noticed that she was fustrated and just held her in his arms, letting her know that he was blessed by just her being in them.
She becomes drowsy in his strong, warm arms. She falls asleep, her warm breath blowing across his chest.

MinxVeren

(Sorry. I messed up abit but I fixed it.)

Kodai smiled while he felt Anna's sleeping form breathing upon his muscular chest. He kept watch over her as she slumbered, becoming even more protective of her with each passing day just like he had been before.
(Skip?)

MinxVeren

(Okay we can. You can start this time.)

Kodai laid upon their bed for a while to rest his body, yawning softly while placing his hands behind his head. He was thinking ever so deeply about many things.
A month later, Anna already has a small belly. She hasn't shown many signs, expect for a few foods make her ill. "Good morning," she smiles, rolling over next to Kodai.

MinxVeren

Kodai rolled over upon one of his sides, smiling while he gazed into Anna's eyes. "Good morning Anna." He said softly, reaching out and rubbing her slightly round stomach affectionately while he spoke to it. "And hello baby."