Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She smiled happily at Kodai as he spoke.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled ever so blissfully at Anna with joy, leaning up and kissing her forehead ever so softly as if a father would to his daughter.
"I love you," she smiles.

MinxVeren

"I love you too Anna." Kodai gazed into Anna's eyes ever so lovingly, smiling wider while embracing her close to him in his arms. Demetri yawned, continuing to lay down upon the lush emerald green grass while resting for a while.
"What have you been up to the last couple days, Demetri?"

MinxVeren

"Just exercising." Demetri opened his eyes and gazed up at his mother, smiling while he took in how close his mother and father were.
"For anything special?"

MinxVeren

"Just incase father needs help with anything work based. I want to stay strong." Demetri said.
Anna smiles, nestled in Kodai's arms.

MinxVeren

Kodai felt as though everything in his life was set for the better. He kept his arms wrapped around Anna, nuzzling a side of her throat with a side of his face ever so softly.
"Not now," she whispers where Demetri can't here. She giggles.

MinxVeren

Kodai was ever so wanting of Anna, managing to keep back his sexual urges around their son Demetri. He simply hugged her, smiling while he gazed into her eyes. Demetri rested his eyes, mind and body for a while.
"I think your father and I are going to head back. You can stay here and join us later if you'd like."

MinxVeren

"Okay mother. I will stay here for a while." Demetri said softly, closing his eyes while he remained upon the grass he was laying upon. Kodai raised up to his feet, offering one of his hands to Anna and assisting her with getting up from her sistting position upon the grass and led her back to the castle.
She nibbles softly on his neck as they enter the castle.

MinxVeren

At first Kodai was surprised by Anna's sudden movements when the were in the castle's walls but then it became pleasure as he moaned ever so gently. He wrapped his arms around Anna, leading her to their bed where he laid down on his back upon. "Mmh .. Anna."
Anna laid beside him, beginning to kiss him passionately.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled ever so lovingly at Anna as he kissed her lips back with the same lustful passion, beginning to undress from his clothing while undoing Anna's own clothing. He wanted her ever so badly but he was taking it step by step.
"God, I love you," she pants, unhooking her bra.

MinxVeren

Kodai smirked at Anna with such lustful passion, chuckling while gazing at his lover as he watched her remove her bra from her chest. He licked his lips, undoing his jeans while keeping his eyes into Anna's ever so lustfully.