Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She whimpers, not wanting any more pain. She takes a moment before nodding, knowing that something has to be done.

MinxVeren

The Queen was nervous about what she was about to say to Anna. She placed one of her hands upon Anna's knees, rubbing it ever so softly to comfort her. "It will cause alittle pain but I am positive that it will work. It involves slipping my hand inside and pulling the baby ever so gently to your opening. We dont have to do that if you dont want to. It is your choice but it is the only choice that may be more faster."
"I'll let you try, but you must promise to stop if I say so," she says nervously.

MinxVeren

"I promise Anna." The Queen nodded, smiling slightly but it doesn't reach very far. She made sure than Anna was comfortable first before proceeding with her task, slipping her fingers and it's dainty hand into her as gently as she could with patience.
Anna grimaced, taking Kodai's hand tightly. "Hooo hoooo hoooo..."

MinxVeren

Kodai kissed Anna's hand ever so lovingly a few times, letting her squeeze his own hand as much as she needed. "ou are doing wonderfully Anna." The Queen moved her hand inside of Anna ever so gently, trying to find the head of the baby before pulling it's head toward her entrance as softly and carefully at possible.
"Owww owww!" Anna cries.

MinxVeren

The Queen stopped immediately as soon as Anna complained about the pain, stilling her hand inside of her until Anna was comfortable again. Kodai stroked Anna's long soft hair, kissing her forehead and a side of her face to get her to focus on him.
"I want it over," she whimpers, gazing into Kodai's loving eyes.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded, gazing down into Anna's eyes with a knowing look of agreement. "I know Anna. I know." He said softly. The Queen began to pull the head of the baby ever so gently from Anna until it began to crown.
"Owwwww oewwwwwww ow ow!!! STOP!" Anna screams in pain.

MinxVeren

The Queen does as she is told, removing her hand from within Anna after the head of the baby began to crown abit from her entrance. "I am sorry Anna." The Queen apologized softly.
"Ohhh it burns!' She cries, tears streaming down her face. "Make it stop!" She sobs.

MinxVeren

The Queen felt so very badly for causing more pain to Anna. Kodai stroked Anna's hair to calm her, wiping her tears away while trying to soothe her. "I know Anna. I am sorry. I wish I could help out more. Just push as much as you can."
"It's going to rip me apart," she quivers as her opening continues to burn.

MinxVeren

Kodai found himself worried about what his beloved Anna had said. The Queen had tried to help Anna, massaging her opening to get the baby's head out abit more.
She cries like a wounded animal as she is forced to push again.

MinxVeren

Kodai kept himself focused on Anna just in case she needed his help with pushing. The head of the baby moves forward abit before stopping.
"Gah!" She gasps before pushing again.

MinxVeren

The Queen cradled the head of the baby as it slowly emerged from Anna fully. Kodai leaned his head in and was relieved as he saw the head of the baby become freed from between his beloved Anna's upper thighs.