Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I love you," she pants as his thrusts slow.

(If it's getting boring, just hang on. I have an idea :) )

MinxVeren

Kodai panted a few times as well, letting his thrusts become slow and sensual as he began to climax into her.

(It isn't boring but okay. :) )
(I'm glad)

She moans softly as he fills her with his seed.

MinxVeren

Kodai continues to pant for a few minutes more as weariness slowly sets in, kissing his beloved Anna's lips ever so softly before he collapses upon his side beside her on the bed.
Anna snuggles up next to him, falling asleep quickly. Her soft, warm breaths blow across his chest.

MinxVeren

Kodai holds Anna ever so close to him as if he were her protector. He smiled as he felt her breaths brush ever so softly against the exposed flesh of his muscular chest.
The nest morning he awoke in Kodai's arms. She gently stretched, trying not to wake him. She is prayerful that Demetri will be better today.

MinxVeren

When the rays of morning peeked over the horizon Kodai was still sleeping. Demetri awakened, yawning while arising from his bed with careful movements. He walked down the hallway and entered his parents room. "Mother .. Father?"
"Hey honey," she says, already dressed and sitting at her desk. "How did you get up by yourself?" she asks surprised.

MinxVeren

Demetri smiled at his beloved mother, speaking about how he managed to get up and from his bed. "It was hard but I managed to do it."
"You're so stubborn," she chuckles, shaking her head. "How's the pain? Can I look?"

MinxVeren

"The pain is bearable now. And you can have a look." Demetri smiled wider at his mother, lifting up his shirt ever so carefully and letting his skilled mother have a look at his still healing wound beneath the bandage.
Anna gently removes the bandage. "Oh it looks good," she sighs in relief, gently touching it to check for swelling.

MinxVeren

Demetri was curious to see how his wound was doing so he gazed down at it. He was relieved that it did not hurt as much as it did before while his mother touched it with one of her hands.
"Let me grab a fresh bandage," she says, opening the cabinet. As she returns, she remarks, "it is healing wonderfully honey. Your father is out taking a walk; getting some fresh air."

MinxVeren

Demetri nodded as he listened to his mother and watched her pick out a new bandage for his wound. He was even more relieved as his mother spoke positive news about his wound. Kodai took in the nature that surrounded him as he walked into the forest that surrounded the castle, humming softly to himself while feeling as though he were ontop of the world because of last night.
Anna pulls his shirt down when she is done. "Ready for some breakfast?"

MinxVeren

Demetri spoke to his mother, nodding while she mentioned about breakfast. "I am."
"Let's go to the kitchen, I am hungry as well."

MinxVeren

Demetri walked to the kitchen alongside his mother, searching for something worthwhile to eat. He searched through the cabinets, taking a chocolate cereal before opening it and pouring it into a bowl along with milk before eating it.