Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It took a moment, but Anna finally got her to latch. "What have you been up to?" She asks softly.

MinxVeren

At first the young newborn Mariah was fussy but then she began to feed from Anna. Kodai smiled at Anna, kissing her forehead ever so softly after he walked over to the bed. "Just adding my finishing touches to the crib that I made."
Anna beams as she feeds their daughter. "How about Demetri? I have a feeling he saw more than he let on to."

MinxVeren

Mariah continued to feed from one of her mother's breasts, gazing up at her mother's face. Kodai found himself agreeing to what Anna had said. "He is doing well. And I agree. Maybe he did see what happened."
"I hope it did not scare or upset him. That was a side of me that even I had never seen before."

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded, wrapping his arms around Anna and holding her close to him while being careful not to squish their daughter. "I am sure that it didn't scare him. He was probably just surprised."
"Where is your mother?"

MinxVeren

"She is in the throne room with my father." Kodai said to Anna, stroking their daughter Mariah's hair ever so softly.
Mariah has finished eating. "Can you walk me there? I'd like to thank her, and I'm sure your father would like to meet out little one."

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded, helping his beloved Anna up to her feet ever so gently and patiently. He walks close beside her down the hallway and into the throne room so that she could speak to his mother.
"I am not as sore as expected," she says as they walk, a bit slower than usual.

MinxVeren

Kodai was relieved that Anna was comfortable and was not sore like she was before. He stayed beside her, keeping one of his arms around the back of her as they walked forward toward the throne room. "That is wonderful."
"How much farther?" She asks a little tiredly.

MinxVeren

"Just two more steps then we are there." Kodai spoke softly, keeping Anna up upon her feet as they enter the throne room. When they are in the throne room he pulls out a chair so that Anna could rest her tired feet.
She smiles as she approachesthe Queen first. She extends her arms, offering the newborn to her. "Thank you so much. I could not have done that without you."

MinxVeren

The Queen smiled as she was being spoken to by Anna. "You are welcome Anna. I tried my very best." She picked up the newborn, gazing down into her eyes ever so lovingly. "What is her name?" The Queen questioned softly to Anna.
"We decided to name her Mariah." She smiles and guides Kodai's arms around her.

MinxVeren

"That is such a wonderful name. She is so adorable." The Queen smiled at both Anna and Kodai, leaning her head in and kissing Mariah's forehead. When Kodai's arms were being moved by Anna he smiled, keeping his arms wrapped around her.
"We thought you would like to meet her sir," she smiles at the King.

MinxVeren

The King returned a smile of his own at Anna, getting up and taking a closer look at the now slumbering newborn who was laying asleep in his wife's arms. "I would love to see her."