Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai smirked as he knew that the swift yet gentle movements of his tongue was causing his beloved Anna to freak out in a very positive way. He licked up each and every last drop of Anna's delectable juices ever so eagerly while moaning softly at how delighted he was of her overpowering taste upon his awaiting tastebuds.
Anna just lays back, her whole body shaking from pleasure as he licks her clean

MinxVeren

Kodai was so very proud of himself for bringing Anna to a few orgasms. He took great care only to provide her with the greatest pleasure that she ever had whenever they made such passionate love. She was his whole world and hurting her in any way shape or form would be like hurting himself.
"I love you so much," she pants.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled and licked Anna's clit a few more times before he crawled up so that he was above her once again. He kissed her lips ever so softly, smiling while he laid down beside her and placed her up upon the front his body so that she could rest upon him. "I love you too Anna."
"I'm glad you talked me into it," she giggles.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at Anna, holding her close to him while speaking ever so softly to her. "I am glad too. I feel so relaxed now."
"Good," she hears an infant crying. "I'll go, and bring him and a bottle back for you," she smiles, rising slowly.

MinxVeren

Kodai released his loving hold on Anna, letting her raise up to her feet and tend to his infant son that was crying. He arose to a position of sitting, waiting for Anna to return to his room.
Anna returns, handing Demetri then the bottle to him.

MinxVeren

"Thank you Anna." Kodai smiles as he sees his son in Anna's arms. He took ahold of Demetri and held him up in one of his arms while beginning to feed him the bottle with one of his hands.
"This is my favorite time when I care for infants," she smiles.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled wider while he listened to his loving Anna speak to him about her job. He gazed down into Demetri's eyes while continuing to feed him and noticing that his son was the splitting image of him in every way everytime he saw him.
She rubs his back as he feeds his child.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to feed his newborn Demetri the milk that was inside of the bottle. He was so very comforted by Anna as she rubbed his backside.
(Where to now?)

MinxVeren

(Hmm? .. maybe the son can grow older and show signs of being a werewolf and Kodai is torn between keeping him or giving him to the werewolf that raped him. Demetri is in trouble because of a few people gone missing and Kodai has to protect him in some sort of way. Just an idea off the top of my head. Sorry not many ideas in my mind.)
(I would do my best!)

MinxVeren

(Okay then. I shall start us off.)

Each and every day it seemed as though his beloved son Demetri was closer and closer to growing into an adventurous young boy. He had survived being born and now he was getting used to both his father Kodai and Anna. As days passed into months and then years Demetri had gone through a few strange and horrifying changes as he matured. He was responsible for a few animal like attacks and murders going on but Kodai had refused to believe that his son had done such things. "He is innocent. I dont believe anything that those filthy villagers say." Kodai said to himself as he paced back and forth in his room.
Anna comes into the room after tending to an ill servant. "Kodai, what is going on? Everyone around the castle is whispering. "