Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

"Then cum for me my princess. Let all of it out. Scream as loud as you want." Kodai said inbetween pant like breaths, continuing to thrust into Anna's entrance.
Hearing his words, she does. She moans and yells loudly, thrashing on the bed with him still inside of her. Her muscles hold him like a vice.

MinxVeren

Kodai moaned along with her from time to time, thrusting and pumping back and forth inside of her until she released her delicious and addictive essence that he always loved to lick away from her womanhood.
Anna pants as she comes down from her climax. She nods, urging him to lick her clean.

MinxVeren

Kodai did as Anna desired him to do, crawling backward upon the bed until his face placed itself inbetween her open and parted legs. He used the tip of his eagerly waiting tongue to lick her womanhood, delving deeply into it as possible.
"OH GOD KAGE!" she cries, writhing and twitching under his tongue. "THAT FEELS SO GOOOD!!!"

MinxVeren

Kodai kept her hips still with his hands while his skilled tongue continued to lap up his beloved Anna's creamy essence. He was so very proud of himself each time he brought her to a climax.
Anna's legs tense, and begin to close in on the sides of his head. "H-hold me open," she stammers, right on the edge again

MinxVeren

Kodai did more of what he was commanded to do by Anna and held her legs open with his hands. He was so very eager to consume more of her creamy essence and have her taste upon his tongue.
With her legs forced open, she cums again, shaking as the waves of pleasure hit her. Her juices flow steadily.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled while he watched the flow of her essence escape her again. He licked her clean, kissing and sucking upon her womanhood with soft and loving movements.
Anna's legs fall wide open as he slows his movements, she closes her eyes, basking in the sensations.

MinxVeren

The movements of Kodai's tongue became slower as Anna's womanhood became clean. He crawled upward upon the bed, kissing her lips with a soft smile.
"I love you more each day," she sighs before kissing him back.

MinxVeren

"I love you as well Anna." Kodai spent the remainder of time kissing Anna with a smile, stroking her hair ever so softly after his lips left hers and gazed down into her eyes.
"Will you check on Demetri before we go to sleep?" she asks quietly.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded at Anna, getting up from the bed before walking to their son's room. He sung a lullaby to get Demetri to fall asleep and smiled when he did.
"Is he asleep?" She asks when Kodai returns.

MinxVeren

"Yes. He is." Kodai smiles, walking over to the bed that Anna was upon and sitting down beside her.
"Good," she smiles, getting under the covers. "I love you so much," she kisses him.