Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled while he felt one of Anna's hands placing itself upon the middle of his slightly round stomach. "Thank you Anna. And my father still doesn't want to see me."
"I'm sorry," she says quietly. "Want to go for a walk around the grounds with me?"

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled wider, nodding ever so eagerly at Anna's questioned of words. "I would love to take a walk."
Anna leads him outside. As they walk, she reaches over for his had. As they get of earshot, she stops and turns towards him. "Kodai, I love you."

MinxVeren

Kodai followed alongside his beloved friend with a delighted smile, taking eager hold of the hand that took ahold of his own ever so lovingly. When he listened to Anna's spoken of words he began to blush, repeating the words with honesty lingering in each word that he spoke as well. "I love you too Anna. I always have and always will."
She slowly leans in for a gentle kiss.

MinxVeren

Kodai did the very same after noticing Anna's movements, leaning his own head in for a moment before his lips found themselves touching against Anna's own affectionately.
"That was wonderful," she said, sitting down upon the grass.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled in response to Anna as he blushed, sitting down upon a section of the soft emerald green grass beside his beloved friend. "I agree."
"Do you think it's a boy or girl?" She gently places a hand on his belly.

MinxVeren

At first Kodai was unsure what to say in response to Anna's question but then he answered after a moment of what felt like intense silence. He directed his eyes downward, gazing down at Anna's hand as it placed itself against his stomach. "I am not sure. I think it is a girl."
"That would be nice," she says, withdrawing her hand.

MinxVeren

Without much thought Kodai raised one of his own hands, taking ahold of the one Anna had withdrawn from his stomach and raised it to his lips so that he could press his lips upon it for a moment with a few loving kisses while he smiled.
"You are so kind," she smiles back at him.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to smile, gazing into Anna's eyes while he spoke softly. "Thank you Anna."
(Skip?)

MinxVeren

(Yes. We can skip.)
(How far? You start.)

MinxVeren

A few months after Anna and Kodai had spent quality time outside Kodai's stomach had become much more larger in size and heavier to manage. Uneasily he had waddled to his bed with much difficulty and laid down, panting abit while the minor walk seemed to take a whole lot out of him.
(How many months?)

"Are you alright?" Anna asks sitting by him. She gives him a cup of water. "Drink, you must stay hydrated."