Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"No, but not much better. Sir and ma'am, he needs to check his wounds. Servant, take them in the hall and get them a drink please."

As they left, Anna went to the head of the bed. "The doctor is just going to look you over. He's going to start down below. Just looking right now, just relax," she explained to Kodai.

MinxVeren

Both the King and Queen listened to Anna, arising up to their feet before walking from the room that their son was in. The servant bowed her head to Anna, following after the King and Queen before venturing off to prepare drinks for them. Kodai nodded slightly with understanding, gazing up and staring at the ceiling emotionlessly while letting the doctor do as he was trained to do as he remained silent.
The doctor spoke to Anna quietly. "Kodai, he needs to check the stitches inside, it will be a bit uncomfortable, but you have to relax," she explained, giving him more water.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed up at Anna, nodding while he took in a deep breath and let it out softly. He drank down abit of the water, moaning softly as it cooled his tongue.
The doctor inserts a finger into his opening to check. "Shhhh, you're alright," Anna soothes, hearing Kodai's whimpers.

MinxVeren

Kodai arched his backside abit with a few gasps, trying ever son hard to remain still as pain takes over him. He closed his eyes, focusing ever so desperately on Anna's softly spoken words as they tried to soothe him.
The doctor finishes his exam, and covers him back up. "All done, I'm sorry," Lydia soothes Kodai. "Infected," he said clinically to Anna. She nods, and uncovers Kodai's chest and abdomen. She removes the bandages so the doctor can examine his wounds.

MinxVeren

Kodai struggled to remain still once again when the other wounds were examined closely. He relaxed his tensed body, yawning slightly and softly as he became drowsy.
"These look fine," the doctor says, sitting down beside the head of the bed as Anna re-bandages the wounds. "Kodai? How exactly did the *ahem* lower wounds, happen?" the doctor asked carefully.

MinxVeren

Kodai sighed with relief as the stitched up flesh between his legs was finally left alone. He listened to Anna speak, swallowing hard before he answered softly to the doctor. "I was .. taken advantage of by a werewolf .."
"I did not know that was even possible," the doctor said sadly. "I'm so sorry," he patted Kodai's shoulder. "I'll be back in three days." Anna covers Kodai back up, and lets his parents back in.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded, smiling slightly at the doctor before he walked away. The King and Queen returned, walking back to a side of their son's bed before sitting down beside him.
"Some of his wounds are infected," Anna informs them. "Drink some more," she says, bringing the water to Kodai's lips.

MinxVeren

The King and Queen both frowned, worried about their beloved son. Kodai did as he was told, slowly swallowing down the water with much effort.
"Has the attacker been found?" Anna asks the King, beginning to prepare a poultice to reduce the infection.

MinxVeren

(05-10-2014, 03:12 AM)pushinghard Wrote: [ -> ]"Has the attacker been found?" Anna asks the King, beginning to prepare a poultice to reduce the infection.

MinxVeren

"No Miss Anna. I am afraid not." The King shook his head sadly, sighing while he held his equally saddened wife close. "We are still searching for though."
Anna continues her work with the herbs. "Ma'am?" she turns to the queen. "Can you guve him little sips of water?"

MinxVeren

The queen was hesitant at first but then she nodded to Anna, taking ahold of the cup before raising a side of its top up to her son's lips so that he could swallow down abit of the water from time to time. Kodai remained silent, parting his lips while he swallowed slow and steadily.

"Good Kodai," Anna said, putting water over the fire to warm. "Any questions, sir or ma'am?"