Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai listened to his beloved friend as she questioned him. He answered while he began to consume his pancake bite by bite with his fork and knife until it was gone. ''Thank you Anna. That breakfast was delicious." He commented with warm and gracious smile.
"Anytime," she smiles. "Your parents want to come see you after the doctor leaves."

MinxVeren

"Very well Anna." Kodai nodded, smiling abit while waiting for the doctor to enter his room.
The doctor enters. "Well, you look better; how are you feeling?" he asks, pulling a chair beside the bed. Anna stepa back to give him room.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled softly at the doctor. He spoke only honestly to the doctor about how he was feeling. "Thank you doctor and I feel wonderful."
"Good, good. Go ahead and take your shirt off, lets take a look at those scratches."

MinxVeren

Kodai did as he was told by the doctor, reaching down to the bottom of his shirt and taking ahold of it before slipping the fabric up and from his muscular chest and slender stomach so that the still healing wounds upon them were to be checked.
"Looks good," the doctor says, checking the healing wounds. "I'm sorry, but need to check down below too."

MinxVeren

Kodai blushed at the doctor's spoken of words but he nodded and stood up slowly and carefully, reaching down to his lower clothing and undoing it fully before slipping his undergarment down his legs so that he could step out from both of the fabrics as they fell to the floor. He sat back down upon the bed, spreading his legs open so that the doctor could examine him further while picking up his shirt and placing it across his lap to hide what was not meant to be seen.
"Just taking a look," he says, visually examining him. "Ok, lots of pressure now, relax as much as you can," he says, beginning his exam. As he examines, he takes a bit longer than usual, and lets out a few "hhmmm"s. He finishes his exam. "Kodai, you can re-dress now. Anna? A word?" Anna and the doctor step out into the hall.

MinxVeren

Kodai laid back against the mattress of his bed, wincing but forcing himself to stay still. He had found himself worrying about what the doctor and his friend Anna were speaking amongst themselves about but he waited patiently for them to return in his room. He sat back up, retrieving all of his clothing and redressing himself with a sigh of relief.
When they returned, the doctor remained in the doorway. Anna came and sat on the edge of the bed, taking his hand in her. "Kodai, I, I, have some news," she began slowly. "We have never seen this before, but given the events, it makes sense. Well, you are, um, pregnant," she said, bracing for whatever emotional response he has.

MinxVeren

At first Kodai was stunned at the words that his beloved friend had spoken but soon his emotion changed and became that of worry. He wanted to speak but all that could be expressed was a soft and shaky sigh of despair and a hard swallow. "W .. What? .. wait no .. no that cannot be possible."
"I know, it's new to us too,"she says, putting an arm around her trembling friend. "You're not alone, I'm going to be here every step of the way. Doctor Michael will be helping us too. It's going to be ok," she hugs him.

MinxVeren

Kodai was terrified out of his mind but he managed to stay strong through it all. He felt ever so safe and secure in his friend's arms. He wished so much to speak but he feared his voice would be much too shaky so he nodded at his friends words while staying quiet.
"Try and steady yourself," she said, rubbing his arm lovingly. "Your parents would like to see you after lunch. We can tell them to wait til tomorrow if you'd like."

MinxVeren

Kodai took a few moments to regain abit of his gradually fading courage. He gazed up into his friend's eyes, speaking softly with a slight smile that did not show much. "I would love to see them after lunch."
She turns to the door. "Thank you doctor, we will see you at the end of the month. Servant? Lunch please." She leaves one arm around Kodai, "are we going to tell your parents? I mean, they don't know you were, uh, taken advantage of."

MinxVeren

The doctor nodded his head with a smile. "Very well Miss Anna. I shall see you and Kodai soon." Kodai watched the doctor as he left the room. He bit his lower lip, pondering to himself while swallowing nervously. "Um .. we can tell them. I dont think that I can keep this a secret forever." When the servant was beckoned she bowed her head, rushing off to prepare Kodai a meal of his liking.
"That's what I was thinking." The food was brought and she fixes a plate, setting it in his lap. "Eat up," she says, fixing a plate of her own. "I'll be taking your stitches out this weekend, by the way."