Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

(I am not sure how many months. I hope that doesnt mess the flow of the roleplay up.)

Kodai walked over to his bed and sat down upon it's mattress, taking ahold of the cup that was offered by Anna and drank abit of the water before laying down with a sigh of relief. His back was aching so very badly and he tried so very hard not to complain about it.
(K.)

"What's wrong? You're hurting, stop being a tough guy."

MinxVeren

Kodai did as he was told to by Anna, answering honestly about what was ailing him that evening. "My back and stomach hurts." He groaned in discomfort, clutching his stomach with worry.
"Constant or comes and goes?" she asks, placing a hand on his belly.

MinxVeren

"It is constant." Kodai continued to groan, wincing at each strong movement from inside his stomach.
"It just feels like they're moving. I can summon the doctor if you think you need it," she says a bit worriedly.

MinxVeren

Kodai began to groan softly, laying down upon his bed while keeping his eyes closed tightly and gripping at the covers of his mattress. "I think that you should call him." The unborn continue to move inside of his womb harshly, becoming restless with each second that passes while kicking and clawing at the inside of his enormous stomach.
Anna tells the servant to get the doctor. "It's going to be alright," Anna says, stroking Kodai's hair lovingly. "I'm here, baby, it's ok."

MinxVeren

When the servant was beckoned in the room she nodded, rushing from Kodai's room to retrieve the doctor for him. Kodai tried to focus on Anna as much as he could, quivering with many pant like breaths while the pain became worser to manage.
"I'm so sorry baby," she says, tearing up a bit. "It's ok, It's going to be alright. the doctor will be here soon," she says, trying to calm him. "Deep breaths honey, you've got to breathe."

MinxVeren

As much painful agony Kodai was in still he forced himself to breathe deeply as much as he could. He focused on Anna's voice while continuing to groan with discomfort.
"He's on his way," the servant says quietly. "A cool cloth, please," Anna asks the servant. She gently holds Kodai's hand.

(I'm drawing a blank. What's going to be wrong?)

MinxVeren

(The baby can move alot and cause Kodai alot of pain. Eventually he will be used to it.)

In a few minutes the doctor rushes down the hall and enters the room. "I am here Miss Anna. Is there something wrong?" The doctor questioned. "As you wish Miss Anna." The servant who fetched the doctor had bowed her head respectfully, leaving the room to get a cloth and run it under cold water before returning to the room. She handed the cloth to Anna, standing nearby so that if she was called again she would be able to provide assistance to Anna and Kodai.
"A lot of sudden onset, constant pain again," she says quickly. "Thank you," she says, placing the cloth upon his forehead. The doctor feels his pulse, before gently palpating his abdomen.

MinxVeren

Kodai was somehow relieved as the coldness of a cloth was laid upon his forehead. He continued to groan softly, wincing slightly at even the softest of movements the doctor did. He did not know why his stomach was aching so much and he was so very worried.
"The child is simply moving," the doctor sighs. "I wish there was something I could do to give you some relief."

MinxVeren

Kodai was relieved that the news the doctor spoke of was not negative. He began to breathe deeply like Anna had coached him to do as the agony persisted.
"I know baby, I know it hurts," she soothes, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead as the doctor leaves.

MinxVeren

Kodai groans for a few minutes more, continuing to breathe deeply through each hard and harsh contraction that plagued him.
Anna tries not to cry, seeing her friend in so much pain. "I'm so sorry," she whispers, holding his hand; wishing she could do more to help.