Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

The servant nodded at Anna's words, laying down upon her bed while waiting for the doctor to enter her room. Kodai returned to the room after a few hours, checking on the progress of the servant. "Okay Anna. I told them."
"Sorry," she mouths to Kodai, cooling the cloth again. "Where in the world is the doctor?"

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles at Anna, speaking softly to her. "It is alright Anna." Within a few moments the doctor entered the room, apologizing to Anna for being so late.
"It is alright Doctor," she says to him. "She's been vomiting and unable to keep food down with a tender, rigid area on her belly. She has vomited blood a few times, and her fever is over 100. I worry it is her appendix." Anna steps back towards the doorway where Kodai stood. "How are you feeling?"

MinxVeren

The doctor begins to check the ill servant, checking upon her stomach while being very careful not to hurt her. Kodai smiled at Anna as she approached him, speaking softly to avoid interrupting what the doctor was doing for the servant. "I feel alright."
"Little one been moving at all?" She asks, trying to keep her mind busy while she waits for the doctor's report.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazes into Anna's eyes with a small smile. "From time to time it does." The doctor approaches Anna and Kodai after realizing what the servant's condition is. "Anna .. you are right."
Anna lowers her head a bit. "Are you thinking surgery?" She practically whispers to avoid upsetting the young servant.

MinxVeren

The servant nods, knowing that it will make the pain go away. "Yes. I have thought of that."
Anna sighs. "When and where?" She asks the doctor, knowing he will need her.

MinxVeren

The doctor explains to Anna just where the surgery will be. "It is her appendix. And we can do it any day. We should act quickly though before it becomes any worse."
"I agree. I need to go eat, I will return after and we can begin immediately if you wish." She turns and walks with Kodai to the dining room. "I'm sorry I have been busy this morning," she says, reaching to hold his hand.

MinxVeren

The doctor nodded at Anna's words before waiting for her to finish. Kodai follows with Anna to the dining room, gently taking ahold of her hand that was held out to him. "It is alright Anna. You are doing as you have to do. I admire that about you."
"Thank you," she sighs, sitting down with her food. "I just hate that you're not there," she smiles at him. "At least this is a fairly short surgery."

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles at Anna, stroking her hand softly before squeezing it in a loving way for a moment. "Aw, you are so sweet Anna. And indeed."
She eats a bit, continuing to hold his hand. "What time is it?"

MinxVeren

Kodai loved watching his beloved Anna whenever she ate something. He loved it even more whenever she held one of his hands and they talked. He checked his pocket watch for a moment before answering. "Hmm? .. It is 3:00 pm." The doctor watched over the servant and waited ever so patiently for Anna to return to the room.
"I'm sorry this has taken up our day," Anna says, eating tje last few bites of her food.

MinxVeren

"I understand Anna. No need to apologize." Kodai was very understanding about what Anna had to do. He embraced Anna close abit while letting her finish eating, kissing her forehead as if a father would to his daughter. He loved Anna so much and knew that she would be busy from time to time. He never got angry when Anna was summoned to her duty of tending to the unwell. Not one single bit.
Anna gets up, finished with her meal. She kisses him lovingly. "I love you. See you in a couple hours." She heads back to the servant's room.