Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

"Mmmh .. Anna. Oh Anna you feel so wonderful." Kodai found himself smirking as Anna moaned in such pleasure he was giving to her. He picked up his speed of thrusting while his moans became more louder, pumping into her with each fast and swift movement of his hips.
Anna was moaning so loudly now, she was practically screaming. "You feel amazing," she pants.

MinxVeren

Kodai smirked wider and felt proud for sticking through with his healing thanks to his beloved Anna. It made this very moment worthwhile as he was pleasuring Anna with all the strength he had within him. He thrusted faster and harder, moving his hips back and forth with each made of movement while he moaned along with her.
"I, I, I'm going to-" she stammers before exploding in orgasm. She squeezed him tightly as her legs shook and she moaned in pure ecstasy.

MinxVeren

Kodai felt even more proud of providing enough pleasure for Anna that led her to have a powerful orgasm. "I .. am c .. close." He reached down, scooping up abit of Anna's creamy essence from her sensitive womanhood before licking it clean from his hand while continuing to thrust and pound into her until he ended up releasing his own orgasm.
"That's so sexy," she moaned when he licked her juices. As he climaxed, she did again too.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at Anna while he gazed into her eyes, crawling back abit so that his face was inbetween her still parted legs. He licked upon Anna's womanhood with eager movements from his tongue, cleaning her essence from it until it was clean of it once more.
Anna writhed in pleasure when his lips met her sex. She quietly moans, and opens her legs more for him.

MinxVeren

Kodai's tongue lapped up more of Anna's creamy essence until there was no more, wanting her to release upon it as he could not get enough of how delicious she tasted upon his awaiting taste buds.
"D-don't stop...." she panted. "I'm close, I-I know you w-want more."

MinxVeren

"Yes my beloved. I want more of your essence. You are so delicious .. so addictive. This if my gift to you for helping me heal. Your wish is my command." Kodai did as his beloved princess wanted him to do, flicking the tip of his tongue faster and faster against Anna's highly sensitive and vulnerable clit. Anna's spoken of words were true down to the very last letter. He did want more. So much more. He wanted to taste her essence over and over till she was completely drained of it.
Anna arched her back and moaned loudly, climaxing again as he flicked his tongue over her clit.

MinxVeren

Kodai was pleased as he felt Anna release her essence upon his eagerly awaiting tongue. His tongue lapped at the delectable moisture ever so greedily, tasting each trace of it upon his taste buds and swallowing it down his awaiting throat until her womanhood was clean of it once more.
Anna smiles at Kodai lovingly. "I love you so much, baby."

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles at Anna, crawling up and upon her so that his body was against hers once again while his lips kissed hers ever so passionately.
Anna returns his passionate, eager kisses, wrapping her arms around his waist.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled as he was kissed back in the same passionate way. He continued to kiss Anna for a while, laying down close beside her while embracing her ever so lovingly in his arms.
"That was amazing," she says, snuggling close to him. "I love you, I always have and always will."

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled wider at Anna's spoken of words. He kept one of his arms wrapped around Anna's side and backside and kept her close as was possible. He placed a kiss upon Anna's forehead for a moment. "I love you as well Anna. I shall always love you."
Anna lays her head on his chest. She suddenly feels relaxed and sleepy. "I guess we're a couple," she whispers.