Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"How's that going down?"

MinxVeren

"It is going down very well Mother." Demetri smiled at his beloved mother gratefully, continuing to eat his liquified meal without difficulty until the soup was completely gone.
"Good," she smiles, taking the bowl. 'Maybe we'll try standing tomorrow," she suggests. "Kodai, you're quiet this morning.

MinxVeren

Demetri was ever so pleased to know that they would try standing tomorrow, he was so very tired of being in the bed for so long. When Kodai's name was called he gazed into Anna's eyes ever so gently, smiling while beginning to speak ever so softly. "I was just admiring how close you and Demetri are. Sorry for being so quiet."
"It's alright," she says, taking his hand. "I'm so glad you're ok," she says to Demetri.

MinxVeren

Demetri smiled ever so softly at his mother with love, gazing deeply into her eyes while one of his hands were taken within hers.
"Well, we need to let him rest," she sighs to Kodai.

MinxVeren

Kodai helped their son Demetri lay back ever so gently till he was upon his back upon the mattress of the bed. After he did that he got up from the bed, exiting the room after kissing their son's forehead ever so softly as the now weary Demetri fell asleep.
Anna follows Kodai back to their room, laying back on their bed exhausted.

MinxVeren

Kodai sat close by Anna on their bed and kept watch over her like a devoted husband he truly was, wanting to comfort her so he began to massage her shoulders ever so softly with his hands before working his way down her exausted body.
"That feels wonderful," she sighs tiredly.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to massage his lover, letting Anna's aching muscles become loose and comforted by his hands.
She sighs happily. "I love you so much."

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed into Anna's eyes ever so softly, continuing to massage and touch her ever so lovingly while kissing her lips ever so softly from time to time. "I love you too Anna."
Anna returns each of his kisses ever so softly, relaxing more and more as he massages her tired body.

MinxVeren

Kodai always loved the moments that him and Anna spent together. He used his hands and undressed her ever so softly with gentle movements.
"Gentle," she whispers, feeling tired but wanting to spend time with her beloved.

MinxVeren

Kodai did as his lover wanted him to do and made his next movements gentlier than before, kissing down from her exposed chest and stomach and licking upon her womanhood for a while.
Anna sighs, basking in the gentle movements of her lover's tongue.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles as he listened to Anna's addictive sighs, keeping her hips still with his hands while continuing to lick her sensitive womanhood ever so gently with his tongue over and over.