Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anna shivers a bit in pleasure. She loves the way he holds her, giving him more access.

MinxVeren

Kodai used his lips as well as he sucks upon her womanhood from time to time inbetween his licks upon her clit. He keeps her close to his mouth, finding pure delight in her taste upon his eagerly waiting tongue.
She begins whimpering, getting close to a climax. "I love this, I love how you do this," she whispers.

MinxVeren

Kodai was so proud of himself for bringing his beloved Anna close to a climax. He licked abit more faster but kept his tongue's movements gentle, finding the urge to feast upon her creamy essence ever so close to a reality.
Anna say stars as she came. Her sweet essence fell upon Kodai's eagerly awaiting tongue as she buck her hips.

MinxVeren

Kodai felt as though it were an early Christmas for him as he felt Anna's creamy essence flowing upon his tongue. He let her hips buck but kept them still halfway down while he pleasured his beloved for a while longer.
"Oh Kodai," she moans as he holds her down. She moans loudly as he continues with his long deep licks.

MinxVeren

Kodai smirked wide while he knew that his eager and skilled tongue was the cause of Anna's loud and pleasured moans. He began to use the index finger of his right hand to finger the entrance of her rear hole ever so softly back and forth.
"Kodai!" she cries in pleasure.

MinxVeren

Kodai smirked wider as his name was screamed out in such overwhelming bliss by his beloved Anna. He continued to lick and finger her to his hearts content, willing and wanting to drain her fully of her delicious essence.
"Kodai please!" She cries. "I need you in me," she moans.

MinxVeren

When Kodai was encouraged by his lover Anna he began to reach down, guiding the tip of his large and thick manhood up to and into the awaiting entrance of her rear hole ever so gently.
"OHHHHHHH!" she moans as he slips inside her warm sex. She grips his muscular shoulders tightly.

MinxVeren

Kodai smirked lovingly while he began to thrust back and forth inside of Anna. He let her grip his shoulders, pumping back and forth gently at first before gaining speed.
"Yes Kodai Yes!" she cries, digging into his shoulders and throwing her head back.

MinxVeren

When the words being moaned by Anna were positive Kodai quickened his thrusts abit more. He began to moan softly, keeping the front of his body down against hers while he kissed at the underside of her jaw and the sides of her throat.
'[
"I'm going to- I'm going- OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she moans loudly, her juices flowing and muscles squeezing him tight.

MinxVeren

Kodai reached down, wiping her liquidifed essence from her womanhood and licked it from his fingers. He continued to thrust into her, feeling himself become closer to his own climax.
"God that's hot," she pants, watching him lick her juices from his fingers.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed up into Anna's eyes with a smirk, continuing to lick her juices remaining upon his fingers. He panted as well, thrusting and pumping into her a few minutes more until he began to release his own creamy essence inside of her.