Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Good morning," Anna smiles, already have fixed breakfast.

MinxVeren

Both Kodai and Demetri yawned and stretched, walking and following the delicious scent of breakfast in the kitchen. "Good morning Anna." Kodai said with a smile. "Good moning mother." Demetri said with a smile as well.
"Ready to eat?"

MinxVeren

Kodai and Demetri both walked over to the table and sat down in a chair. The both of them nodded at Anna's question.
"Did you sleep okay? You two are quiet this morning."

MinxVeren

"Yes mother I did." Demetri smiled at his mother, eating the breakfast that was placed infront of him. Kodai smiled as well, eating his own breakfast. "Yes Anna. I did as well."
Anna joins them, a small plate before her.

MinxVeren

Kodai and Demetri both eat their breakfast in silence to pass the time. Soon they are finished and Kodai takes all three of their plates to be washed.
"Why are you being so quiet? Is something wrong?" Anna asks Kodai.

MinxVeren

"Nothing is wrong Anna. I am just in thought. I am sorry for being so quiet." Kodai said to his beloved Anna, reaching out and taking one of her hands within his.
"Okay," she smiles. "I'm sorry for worrying and being on edge."

MinxVeren

"It is alright Anna." Kodai smiled at Anna, squeezing her hand softly and lovingly.
"We need to start on the crib and such."

MinxVeren

"I agree." Kodai smiled wider, arising up to his feet and helping Anna up.
"Shall you build it? Or shall we go into town and purchase one?"

MinxVeren

"I shall build one." Kodai said, smiling wider as he began to think of what wood to use.
"What do you think we're having?" She asks, a hand on each side of her belly.

MinxVeren

Kodai kneeled down infront of Anna, kissing her covered up stomach ever so affectionately while speaking. "Hmm? .. I think it will be a girl."
Anna giggles. "I do as well."

MinxVeren

Kodai straightened his posture, embracing Anna close to him with a smile. He was ever so joyful when he heard her giggle ever so happily.