Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I know he didn't mean to," she cried into Kodai's chest.

MinxVeren

Kodai held Anna ever so close to him, stroking her hair while speaking softly to her. "Shh Anna .. it is alright. It is just the hormones."
"I want it to stop, everything hurts.." she cries.

MinxVeren

Kodai was ever so worried about his beloved Anna, with her being in pain it felt as though his heart were breaking into pieces. "I wish I could do something to help." His voice was soft, trying ever so hard not to crack.
She nods in agreement, curling up against him.

MinxVeren

Kodai kept Anna close to him in his arms, kissing her lips ever so softly while he smiled slightly. He felt as though Anna were a part of him whenever they were close to oneanother.
Anna's crying quieted, but continued as he held her tight. "I think I would like nap..."

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to hold Anna close to him, kissing her forehead and cheeks with soft movements as he wiped the tears from her eyes. "You can nap. I will watch over you Anna. I promise." He said softly.
"Please lay with me and rub my back," she asks quietly, moving over.

MinxVeren

Kodai did as he was kindly told to do, laying down behind Anna and rubbing her backside ever so softly but skillfully for a while until she wanted him to stop.
Anna fell asleep as he rubbed her back.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to rub Anna's backside even after she fell asleep. He embraced her close to him, stroking her hair ever so softly for a while.
Anna continued to sleep, exhausted from not sleeping well the last two nights.

MinxVeren

Kodai watched over Anna like the loyal husband he was. He continued to hold Anna in his arms, waiting a while before he would fall asleep as well.
(Skip? Maybe dinner with his parents or something?)

MinxVeren

(Okay. I would love that.)

Kodai awakened from his slumber, leaving the room where the slumbering Anna was after kissing her forehead ever so softly. He walked to the throne room where his parents were and invited them to a dinner that he was planning.
Anna awakens to an empty spot beside her, and slowly got up,

MinxVeren

Soon Kodai returned to Anna only to find her awake. He walked over to where she was, sitting close beside her with a smile. "Good morning Anna."
"Morning," she smiles, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

MinxVeren

Kodai reached out and held Anna, embracing her close to him while letting her rub the leftover drowsiness from her eyes. "Did you have a good slumber?"