Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"And so are you Sam." Henry went in deep after this, pushing directly to the cervix and then withdrawing until almost only the head was inside, then changed the angle a bit to reach for the prostate, knowing he had hit it when Sam gasped. He alternately hit on these 2 spots and build up the pleasure.
Sam gasped and can't even breathe as Henry hit his sensitive spot. his cock came again while his body is shaking with the pleasure. "That's is so good honey" He moaned and wrapped his arms around Henry and put him close.
The constricting canal as Sam reached his orgasm almost pushed Henry over the top too, but he managed to control it and enjoy the tightening around his cock. As he felt Sam still enjoying the bliss of orgasm, he smiled evily and pulled out his cock, stimulating the sensitive hole. A tiny "pop" sound could be heard as he left the hole. Henry then rubbed his cock on the belly, feeling the babies squirming inside pushing onto his member, he finally exploded all over Sam's belly too.
Sam's eyes widen as Henry came on his belly. then Henry spread it around makes his belly is shiny. "AHhh you're so hot, Henry. I love you so much" He said, moaning with the pleasure. Henry looks different in this situation and Sam kinda like it. He gasped as Henry shoot more his load and make his belly is wet.
"Hmm semen got a lot of protein in it that would provide nutrients for your stretched skin. Besides, I love how you are marked by me. You are mine, and mine alone forever." Henry said possessively. He once again kissed Sam passionately, wanting to mark him and to show the world that they belonged to each other.
"I love you too, honey. You helped me from the hell and I'll be yours forever." He said softly, rubbing his shiny belly. Sam moaned louder as Henry kissed his hotter and make this time is one of the best time in his life. "And I think I want more protein for many time, honey" He smiled at his boyfriend.
"I would surely remember that love." Henry smiled back. He idly rubbed on the belly more until they both started feeling sticky from the sweat and bodily fluid. "Let's go to the shower." Henry suggested. As his flaccid cock got out from the hole, some of his seeds started leaking out. 
Sam moaned loudly last time as Henry's cock got out from his hole. "Can you help me there? I can't even walk for now" He said, looking at his boyfriend. Sam is tired of having sex for a long time and his ass is still hurt from the big cock.
"Of course love." Henry got up and asked Sam to hold on to his shoulder. He lifted him up, the semen coming out from his hole flow down his thighs. Henry felt Sam leant his head on his shoulder showing his trust and dependence on him, making his inside full of contentment and happiness.
When they got to the bathroom, Sam asked Henry to get in front of him that make Henry can massage his belly more. "Thanks for wonderful moment honey." He said soft and poured the soap on his belly, trying to tease his boyfriend again. Sam loved how Henry seems to enjoy it. Henry's shiny eyes make He smiles widely.
"The moment is so wonderful because I am having it with you." Henry smiled seeing how his lover was trying to seduce him, and he was very successful. Henry careased his belly and got closer and closer to Sam. While he kissed him, he sneaked a hand to his backside again, reaching to the slightly swollen hole. 
Sam moaned while they were kissing when Henry reached to his ass. It's still sensitive and hurt but Sam kinda like it. "Ahhh, Henry!! Please don't do that. You are turning me on again." He said, leading his face to Henry's chest. then he placed Henry's hand on his belly and showed how he loves when his boyfriend massage and talk with it.
Henry pretend to be innocent and said "honey I only intended to help you clean up. Leaving all those semen inside would make you sick. I wasn't intending to start another round. Your hole would bleed if we do it again." He tried hard to make himself sound sincere, but he was also turned on. He just wanted to tease Sam a bit.
"Oh such a good boyfriend. I see it now" He said then kissed his boyfriend softly. He knows what Henry want and he tried to do the beast to pleasure his boyfriend. "Yeah you're right honey. my hole would bleed if we do it again. Umm how about we just stop it for two weeks?" He said, giving his boyfriend a grin. Sam knows Henry can't hold it for that long time.
 "Hmm 2 weeks? Let me think. From my view as a doctor 2 weeks without sex may be more difficult on you than on me. You know, you are under the influence of hormones and usually is quite horny." Knowing his boyfriend was teasing him back, as revenge Henry inserted another finger and started widening the hole, letting the semen to come out and also press hard on his prostate.
"Please honey, don't do that too much. You know I can't control my hormones. I can't bear with it if it makes me want you again." He said, leaning to Henry again. He loves Henry's warm body. for teasing his boyfriend back, Sam grabs Henry's cock and strokes gently. He was wondered, Henry is still so hard.
Henry felt around a bit as a final check  that no semen remained - he was serious if they were left inside too long it may make Sam sick - he removed his fingers and smiled, kissing Sam's forehead. "Ok love I am done teasing you." 

He moaned as he felt Sam's hand on his cock. He was quick to return the favor and started giving a handjob to Sam, which was a little bit difficult as there was his large belly in front. He managed to grab it with his other hand slightly raising the belly. They pumped quickly and soon they both reached orgasm.
Sam moaned loudly and they laughed after they both reached orgasm. "It's just a real good honey but I think it's real time to clean," He said and kissed Henry for the last time then pour the soap to his belly again. "Can you just clean my belly and say something with the babies again? I know it too weird but I love it so much."
"Speaking to the children is my pleasure." Henry spread the soup on the belly, he spoke with a gentle voice "Babies you are getting so big now. Do not put too much pressure on mama ok? Sleep more and fight less, you should love your brother inside and also when you come out."
"Henry. T..thank you" He leaned his face against Henry's chest, trying to not cry out but it's finally out. Henry can feel the tears on his chest. it's tears of joy that he has for his boyfriend. Sam had never thought that he will have a good life again. He didn't say anything just hugs his lover and enjoy his touches on his belly.