Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Hmm I love how sensitive you are. I like your moaning and I love how you tremble from my touch alone. Sam ... you are just so perfect." Henry put little kisses on the belly, some faint stretchmarks can still be seen but mostly it's perfect. He got down to the cock and played with his balls a bit before going further back. The water acted as lubricant so he violated the hole with his finger directly.

"Hmm Sam you are so tight down there. How come after 2 babies and our... private bedroom life you still managed to stay so tight?"
Sam moaned softly as Henry started to play with his ass. "I don't know why it is still tight but don't you like it?" Sam said, holding Henry's shoulders help him to balance himself as Henry goes further inside him. "Ahhhh, Honey. Only you can make me crazy like this. How wonderful you are?"
"Oh i love your tight little ass. Always drives me crazy too." As he stabbed on the prostate Sam almost collapsed but Henry held him tight. "Hmm so impatient to start arent you? So eager to get into my arms?" He quickly stretched him and then thrusted into him with his hard cock.
"You're always impatient at this time honey but I'm kinda like it, ahhhh." He moaned softly as Henry went deeper. He held his husband's shoulders tightly, trying to not collapse again. His tiredness makes Sam can't hold himself much like he was usually doing and Henry can notice it. He moaned louder as Henry started to move back and forth.
"Yes I am always impatient because it's you. You are so lovely that I always can't control myself." Henry found Sam to be weaker than normal so he lifted one of his legs up and thrusted deep, carrying Sam's weight almost entirely. He loved how helpless Sam would be in this position and how he would automatically lean towards him everytime.
Sam leaned towards his husband as they got that position. This makes he get more comfortable though he can't even move in Henry's arms. "Ahhhh, I love how you know how to treat me, honey. You're impatient nut never hurt me." He said, moaning louder and holding Henry tightly. As the pleasure runs high, Sam can't even breathe and need to lean more to his husband to rest.
"Sam I love you too, I would never hurt you, thank you for trusting me so much." Henry kissed on Sam's face and got to his mouth and passionately lavish on his wife. He moaned louder and pushed in even deeper as he was close now.
"I always trust you, honey. ahhh you're so hot at this time" He said, moaning as Henry went deeper. His harden cock can't hold any longer. Sam almost come in any minutes. "I.....I'm close honey" He said, breathing heavily.
"Then come my dearest wife, I love how you constrict around me when you come. Come all you want." Henry stabbed even harder to the prostate and reached a hand down to fondle with Sam's ball, he wanted his wife to get over the edge first.
"Ahhhh H...henry. I...I can't hole that anymore ah" He said, breathing heavily. He shoots his load after seconds. Henry can feel Sam's cum on his hand. "I...it's your turn honey. fill me with all yours" He whispered, holindg his husband tightly.
"Hmm sam you are so tight you squeezed on me. I am coming too..." with a growl, Henry came deep inside Sam as the canal squeezed down on him. It was devine pleasure Henry held on tight on Sam when he came.

After awhile as they both regained their breath, Henry carefully withdrew himself from his still shuddering wife. "You feeling ok love?"
"I.......It's okay. I'm just so tired. We need to end this our kids are waiting for us" He said, trying to control his breath. Sam didn't realize anything about his symptoms. All his day just thought about taking care his family. He leaned on Henry for a bit as he knows he needs rest. He doesn't know what happens with him but it makes he feel bad.
"Maybe we should retire earlier tonight. Let's get you dressed first. I will let the kids know mommy's feeling a bit unwell so they won't bother you too much. Perhaps you could rest in bed for awhile? I will take care of dinner for them." Martin said a bit worriredly. He had been thinking about Sam's symptoms and it just dawned on him that there's a posdibility, but he would mention it later tonight.
"Thanks, Henry. I think I need to rest for a bit. The dinner was done, you just bring it to our kids" He said, holding henries tightly. Sam always thought about his family so he usually forgets to take care himself. They stay for minutes to let Sam rest before He asked his husband to help him dressing up. "Tell them mommy is okay just want some rest," He said as Henry lifted him and placed Sam on the bed. He knows their kids will be worried about their mommy when Sam is not beside them.
"Ok dont you worry too much. I will get them calmed down... well as much as I can. Now maybe take a nap, I will bring in dinner later for you." Henry ksised Sam's forehead and helped him settle before turning off the lights and let him rest.
"Thanks, Honey. I love you" He said and kissed Henry before his husband left the room and let him rest. Sam felt asleep quickly. His tiredness makes he can't hold it anymore. it's about hours after he left asleep. Henry comes into the room with the dinner after he sent their kids to the bed.
Henry didnt turn on the lights in the bedroom yet, with the light from outside he settled dinner on the desk and approachrd the bed. "Sam babe, have you rested enough yet? I think you will need dinner now." He gently ruffled his hair to let him wake up slowly.
Sam's eyes opened slowly as he heard Henry's sound. It is one of the few sounds that can wake Sam up. "Hmm Henry?" He murmured the touched henry's face softly. "Yeah, It's enough for me. How about the kids? Do they sleep?" He said then asked his husband to help him sit. He was not much hungry but he knows he needs to eat it.
"Yes they were asleep now, though they did fuss a abit about not having you to read their bedtime stories. Now eat first, you needed the food if my suspicion is correct." Henry took the tray of food to settle on Sam's lap and waited for him to start eating before saying. "Sam... you have been feeling unwell in the mornings right? Constant tiredness, a sensitive belly...." henry touched on his lower belly lightly.
Sam was eating the food when Henry said about his symptom and touched his belly. He put the spoon down when he realized about all Henry want to say. "You mean I'm pr.....?" He stopped saying. Sam has never realized it but if it's true he must be one of the worst pregnant men. He look down at his belly and touched it softly.