Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam leaned onto Henry's shoulder and murmured a bit to his ear. "Yeah, I love that so much, but more with someone beside me now" He said, smiling softly. The room was quite dark, so it was a good place to relax. Sam also put Henry's hand on his belly and smiled. "Rest your hand here your wife love it" Sam loved how Henry's warmth from his hands made his belly feel comfortable. The baby was kicking slightly, so they could feel that. Sam pointed at the two stars that were close and brightly. "Look at that! the big one is your, Henry and the small on is me. our love will stand forever like that star and we will never leave each other to stand alone" Sam was surprised that he could say something very romantic like this. He looked at his husband with the bright eyes His both eyes looked like the stars in the dark room. They slowly placed the kiss to each other. It seemed to be they just met yesterday for Sam. Everything he felt was the Sam with the first day that he fell in love with his husband.

(Ahh, I'm surprised with my romance in this part lol don't know if I don't it well, but I love it haha)
(Wow that's a really romantic thing to say, Henry's heart is all warmed up!)

Henry kissed deep to show his love for Sam, his adoration and admiration to the best thing in his life. He stroked Sam's hair when they parted, looking at him right into his soul under the starry night. "Yes, under the stars that resemble our love, Sam.... I know I have said that many times, but still I want to do this all over again. I love you babe. Thank you for coming to me, getting into my life, and make me feel so happy all the time. Giving me lovely children, enduring so much pain and inconvenince because of me. I am so lucky to have you." He declared solemnly, like the day when he vowed against the altar on their wedding date, promising to take care and love his wife forever.
Sam smiled softly, rubbing Henry's face gently. "Yeah, You have said so many times, but I still love to hear that. It makes me know how we love each other." He whispered then rest hos head on Henry's shoulders for looking the stars. "Thanks for giving me a chance to be beside you, Henry. Not much people will allow the strange man from the street to become his lover, but you. I have nothing to say because I had told you everything I feel, but want you to know that No matter what happens in the future, I'll still love you" He said, rubbing his belly. Their children liked a premise for their love. He smiled widely as he could see the Aurora now. The sky was so clearly, so he could see its coler. He didn't talk anything mucn, but knew how they both feel with each other.
The aurora was stunning, appearing in neon green, yellow and red. Henry enjoyed this moment greatly. `He finally said after a long while, too amazed to say anything for a bit of time. "No matter what happen, I love you as well." he cupped Sam's belly as they watched with his head laid against the couch, and Sam's head on his chest. The aurora didn't last very long, but it had marked a deep and lasting memory in their minds. As the last bit of teh brilliant light disappeared, Henry turned to Sam. "So, ready for dinner? I have asked them to help set up the place downstairs already. Let's move down, I am sure you are hungry enough for a full meal now." He smiled and stood up, heaving Sam up from the couch. "Let me go down first this time, so if you fall i would be able to catch you."
Sam smiled as his husband said that. Henry could feel his belly was growling. He asked his husband to helped him up slowly and walked to the stairs. Sam waited for Henry to go down before him then he just walked slowly. It was really hard for Sam with his big belly. Sam held the handrail with one hand and another hand was supporting his belly. It took very long time with each step although Henry was helping him down. He smiled as Henry wrapped his arms around Sam and supported him gently. Henry could see Sam's slightly red face as it was tired and tense. He had almost felt down in the last steps, but Henry could catch him on time. Sam was struggling a bit after they got downstairs, so He needed lots of help from his husband ever for just walking to the dining room.
Henry caught Sam when he reached the bottom of th3 stairs, collecting him in his arms when his knees went jelly under him, but Henry was already there and he caught Sam in his wide spread arms, Sam landing on his chest like he deliberately do it for the hug. Henry chuckled and took his waist, helping him walk with the belly and moving to the dining room carefully, as he could hear Sam panting a bit. "You are very big now, I hope you have a big appetite. We are having cheese fondue tonight! I know it's a switzerland thibg, but I just thought it would be fun. And also matches great with the weather." He said as they arrived the dining table. The whole room was filled with the great aroma of cheese.
Sam's belly was growling louder as he could seem the cheese in the dining room. His face slightly blushed as Henry was smiling for that. "Yeah, I'm so big now, but I'm not sure if I'll have big appetite. You son is taking more place inside there" He said, smiling and rubbing his belly. He asked his husband to helped him sit on his seat. It was quite far from the table since his belly was big. Henry could see Sam needed to spread his legs a bit taking a place for his belly between his legs. "Hmmm, this looks so good," He said, looking at the bread, sausage, and more stuff. Sam was surprised that ti also had the pickle. He could guess that Henry could hear it when Sam said that he was craving for pickles. It was not something he always ate after the morning sickness had ended, but Sam just wanted it now.
Henry lookrd along where Sam's eyes stopped at and smiled seeing hwo surprised Sam was. "Babe, I always remember what you say." He took a pickle and offered it to Sam, smiling even wider seeing how eagerly he took a bite of it. "I asked them to get the brand you like, but i think their reicpe changed a bit to suit the.taste of the local. Does it taste good? As good as when we are home?" He asked as he dipped a sausage in. It would be his turn to "prepare" dinner. Also because it would be difficult for Sam to lean forward too much to get the food.
Sam was enjoying with the pickle so much. He also asked Henry to dip it in the cheese. "Hmm, Something is different from our place, but still good. I think I should say something lesser later, haha" He said and laughed a bit then out the another pickle to his mouth. Sam was surprised when he realized that he just ate only pickle when Henry offered him a bit of sausage. The cheese was good, especially with the cold weather outside. Sam dipped the bread on then offered it to his husband and pull back a bit when Henry bent for that. "Hmm, this bread should be good," He said, pretending to put the bread in his mouth and trying to avoid Henry's sight
"Sam! You are becoming naughtier now...." henry smiled as he retaliatrd by surging forward to capture Sam's lips in his, holding.his wrist so the bread would be out of the way, and kissed him.deep tasting pickles and also a unique taste of Sam. Sweet and lovely. He kissed Sam so deep he could hear deep purring coming from sam's chest, his wife leaning against him, chasing him with his.tongue. right when Sam was most lost in the kiss, Henry pulled away and bite the bread from sam's hand and looked triumphantly at him.
Sam was bad when Henry kissed him for a long time, but just pulled it away when he was enjoying it so much. "Hmm, look someone is naughtier now" He said, pretending to be upset. He rubbed his belly and looked down at it when he said. "Son, look at your daddy. Mommy is so bad now. He won't eat anything if your daddy doesn't feed him!" he said and put the fork down.
"Hmm i have really spoilt you, hadnt I? Now you wouldnt even move your hands." Henry teased back. "Son, dont learn from your mommy. Men shouldnt be as lazy as he is." He said to the tummy before forking a piece of fruit. The combination of the sweetness of rhe melon with the salty cheese made it quite delicious. He offered it to Sam, which he obediently ate it. Henry smiled at him and kissed the residue cheese away from his lips, then licked on them playfully.
Sam's face blushed so bad as Henry was kissing him and playing with him. He couldn't say anything just tried to avoid that smile from his husband. "You're so bad, you know? always make your wife fell in love even more" He said, giving a small smile. "I'm lazy because someone here is helping. I can do everything by myself, but I feel so good when you always help and show me how I'm important for you." He said softly as he got the bread by his fork. Sam kiss that bread before dipped in the cheese and offered that to his husband. "Has my husband ever tried kiss fondue?" He said, smiling playfully.
"Hmm never tried that before. Is that from the brand Sam? I am very picky. I would only eat what Sam made." Henry responded as he took the bread. "Hmm that is delicious! Must be because it's from a famous and my favourite brand. Let's see if i could copy that. Pirating the idea." He said as he copied what Sam had done and offered it to Sam. "That's from the brand Dr Henry. Try it?" He said playfully.

Dinner was done in a playful feeding, both of them enjoying it very much. Sam's belly was so full it looked even largee than before the meal. Henry chuckled seeing Sam moan and rubbed his belly.
Sam moaned in pleasure and rubbed his belly as he was leaning back a bit on his seat. Hie belly was full and he wasn't sure if he could move now. He smiled at his husband as they were looking at each other. "Hmm, I,m carrying twins now" He joked smiling softly. It was not that late, but Sam was sleepy now because of the long journey. He yawned a bit after the meal. "I'm wondering if my husband wanna rub my belly and sent his wife to bed this night" He said, pretending to talk with himself. He put his both hands on his side, making his belly look even bigger. His jupper was a bit tight now since his belly was bigger and it made Henry could see Sam's belly clearly.
(I think cramp should happen another night. Sam can't wait for his first day of the trip ;))
(Haha alright. Yes I think cramps after another full day of excitement would be logical.)

Henry agreed. "Yes you are carrying a food baby and a real baby. That makes twis!" He got up toheave Sam up from the chair, his belly bumping into his. Henry chuckled as Sam was having.difficulty standing up with his full stomach, and he bent down to lift him up bridal style. "Since my wife's belly had grown so much, and because he had done so much exercise today with the stairs, i think it's time for some belly rubs and cuddling. And as a geeat husband, I would allow him to skip walking for this last trip." He said moving towards the master bedroom. Their baby was pressing against Henry's abs and the couple smiled at each other ferling a kick through the jumper.
"Hmm, great husband? how can you call yourself that, huh?" He said, smiling as Henry was carrying to the bedroom. Sam held his husband tightly although he knew that Henry was strong and never let him fall. "But I think that's true. My lovely and great husband" He whispered. Sam let the soft moans with some strong kicks, but everything was fine. It took mins till they got the bedroom. He gave Henry a small kiss as he out him on the bed. "Ready to play?" He said and lifted his jumper a bit, showing his perfect orb. Sam also asked for feel massage since he had walked a lot and his feet had swollen. He gave his husband a hot kiss as he climb to the bed and covered him with his big body.
Henry passionately kissed back at Sam, tastimg his wife's sweet mouth and lovely lips. His hands started getting naughty, rubbing against his large orb and brushing against his nipples. He could hear Sam moaning loud. "Yes I am very ready to play....you sure you only want me to massage your belly and feet only? Not also your chest?" He asked playfully, fondling with his nipples. Henry laughed as Sam pouted at him and slap his hands away, and slipped off bed to get the lotion. He returned to sit behind Sam and started rubbing his.belly. "it's late and I think.you should be too tired to play too much. Just relax onto me and enjoy your lovely husband's massage.
Sam leaned a bit to his husband. It was very relaxing for him after the long journey. "Yeah, It's very long day now, We can play tomorrow and you can go anywhere not just only my chest," He said softly, closing his eyes to relax. He let the soft moans as Henry moved his hand over his big orb. It was helpful to stretch his muscle. He chuckled a bit as their baby started kicking and following Henry's hands. "Hmm, someone hasn't slept yet, here. He seems wanna play with his daddy" Sam said, smiling. He looked up at hs husband and kissed him another time as he bent forward for that.
"He's an energetic baby as always." Henry chuckled as well when he felt a kick on his palm. He rubbed the area a few more times. "He could very well be bruising you when he's larger. I hope you wouldnt have bruised ribs. That could be quite painful." He commented. It could be becasue there was only one baby on Sam. Before with th3 twins, they had much less room moving so they couldnt kick too hard. They simply didnt have the space. Now with only one child, he had all of it to himself. His kicks were harder and stronger.