Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His wife's encouragement made Henry even more happy. He lifted Sam from the bed and let him sit on his cock, making him reach even deeper than before. He would have asked Sam to move himself but he knew with the belly it would be too exhausting for him, so he bent his legs to let Sam hold on his knees for support and started thrusting upwards, hitting his prostate even harder. His hands helped support the belly, holding it to make it not jiggle too much.
Sa moaned loudly as He sits on Henry's cock. It's too big and goes deeper in his ass. He breathes heavily, holding Henry's legs to support himself. He moans even louder as Henry started to thrust faster and hit his prostate for many times. "Ahh you're a demon honey. I love it so much" He said, trying to moves hs hits up and down but it's not easy to do it.
Feeling Sam trying hard to meet his thrusts, he helped him move his hips by supporting him by his waist. He would lift him up slightly as he withdrew his cock and then drop him down when he slammed in. The increased momentum made them both moan out loud.

"Sam I think I am close, are you almost cumming too?"
"You know I'm so sensitive honey ahhh. How can I bear with it?" He said, smiling to his husband. Sam bent down, holding Henry's legs toghtly as the pleasure reaches so high. "I...I just don't wanna cu....cum h...here. I.....I mean y...your body" He said, blushing as He saw how his husband smiles to his.
"Come all you want please. I want your mark on me just as I mark you as mine. We belong to each other now." As he said Henry reached underneath the huge belly and found Sammy's cock, which was pressed down under the weight of the children. He pumped on it a few times and Sam exploded. His canal squeezed tight as he orgasmed, pushing Henry over the edge too and he exploded deep inside Sam.

"awww babe you feel so good, so nice. I love you and I will love you forever."
"I love you too honey. I will be yours forever" He said, smiling and moaning loudly. His womb is full with Henry's cum now and He can't even move to not leak it out. "C..can you help me down?" He said, smiling to his husband. He can't lift his entire body out of Henry's cock for now.
Henry smiled "Of course my love." He slowly sat up and lowered his knees, using his hands to support Sam's back, he laid him on bed again. He then slowly pulled his softened cock out, a rush of white liquid immediately flow out. "Hmmm babe only you could manage to make me come so much. If you hadn't been pregnant already I am sure you must be now."
"Only you can make me happy like this, honey. Thank you so much." He said softly, placing Henry's hand on his belly when he had talked about his pregnancy. "Maybe I can get it aga........ Sorry nothing honey" He said, touching Henry's face gently. Sometimes He was thinking to have their own baby but he doesn't know if Henry will like it. They already have two in the row and Henry may not want it more.
Although Sam didnt finish his sentence, Henry can guess what he wanted to say. "Babe are you trying to say you are willing to get pregnant again after the twins? Willing to carry my baby....babies? Oh thank you so much. I would love to have load of kids with you. Dont get me wrong the twins are my children to but I have always dreamed of having many kids. Let us fill the house with laughter of children and babies." Henry kissed Sam passionately.
Sam closed his eyes and enjoyed with Henry's kiss. "Thanks, honey. Pregnancy is not easy for me but I'm willing to do it for you. I can do it because you're here with me, honey. You always help me every time I ask. You will be a good father" He said softly, rubbing his belly with Henry's hand on it. They took a long time to enjoy with that moment.
"Thank you Sam, for willing to get through the sufferings again for me. Thank you for loving me enough to do that for me. I promise you I will love you back forever." They kissed and enjoyed this happy moment. Sam soon fell asleep, and Henry sneak out of bed to get a wet towel to help clean them both. When he went to Sam's bottom, he could see some of his seeds flowing out slowly and he almost got hard again. He controlled himself seeing Sam was already exhausted.

With all the cleaning finished, Henry gathered Sam in his arms and sleep peacefully together. This was one of the best days in their lives, but Henry was sure there will be many more happy days ahead.
Sam opened his eyes slowly in Henry's embrace. He smiled to gave him a morning kiss. Although They already have the breakfast from the hotel, Sam still want to cook something for his husband. He got off the bed quietly, trying to not wake his husband up. He took a second to balance himself, then Sam walked slowly to the small kitchen in their hotel room. He managed to make a cup off coffee for Henry. Sam knows what his husband like and he tries to do for him
Henry cracked his eyes open when he smelt coffee. He turned to see the pillow beside him empty and knew that his lovely wife had gone to prepare coffee for him. He smiled and got up, seeing his beautiful wife right at the corner busying over the tiny kitchen, only an apron on him. "Oh babe I cant believe you got that apron with you! And.... I cant quite resist you like this."

Sam's butt can be clearly seen under the ribbon of the apron, and as he turned, Henry can see how tightly the apron stretchrd across the underbelly.
Sam smiled at his husband when he saw his body. "Just wanna wear it before I can't honey. my belly is getting bigger. I'm not sure how long can I wear this" He said, rubbing his belly when he finished cooking. He then gives Henry his favorite coffee and sits in front of him. "Have a good dream, huh?"
"Yes. Although I feel like I am still in that good dream now. I am enjoying myself equally much in ny dreams and in reality." Henry sipped the coffee and praised "hmmmm this coffee is perfect! Babe you have become so good at this. I am so happy I get to enjoy your coffee every morning now."

They started eating the breakfast, feeding each other little pieces during it. Henry soon asked Sam to sit on his lap, he wanted to touch the belly and be as close to his wife as possible.
Sam smiled softly as Henry asked him to sit on his lap. He got closer to his husband and gave him a soft kiss before sat on Henry's lap and placed his hands on his belly. "How is that feel? wanna say something with the babies?" He asked, rubbing Henry's hands around his belly. He still always loves when henry say something with the belly.
Henry felt his member beginning to harden as he saw how Sam come near in that sexy apron. He have it under control though, wanting this to be a cozy moment instead of a sexy one first. He kissed on the belly and said "hello babies good morning. Papa and mama and having such a good time here. You two are very lucky, your parents are so in love with each other. You two will be born into a family full of love and happiness and I cant wait for you little angels to come into our house."
"I can't wait for them too. It likes a dream for me, honey. Last month I'm still on the street but now I'm here with you. My first and only husband" He said gently and closed his eyes to enjoy with Henry's touches on his belly. The babies seem to know it. They kick to response their father.
"And you my one and only wife." Henry kissed Sam's head and let him lean into his strong chest. His heart filled with happiness. And they stay that way for awhile.

Henry kiss Sam's mouth again as he felt they should be leaving now. "Sam ready to go visit around the area again? This hotel was a castle before and there's a little tower nearby that can have a clear look of the mountain and landscape. Want to go there?"
"Yeah, honey. I feel a little tired from last night. I will be good if we just go around here and spend out time together" He said softly, rubbing his belly with the babies are kicking. He asked Henry to help him to stand and bent to him gently. "But first of all. You need to help me dress, want it huh?" He smiled. Sam knows Henry always love that time.