Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh baby you know me so well." Henry took Sam's waist and said "so what do you want to wear? Those maternity jeans? I love how they hug your bottom and support your belly."
"Anything you want, honey. I'll give you a chance to chose everything for me today. Is that not fun?" Sam smiled widely, asking Henry to wrap his arm around his waist when they got to the room to change their clothes. He leans his back against the wall for a bit when his back is hurting. The last night is still affecting him for now
Henry noticed how Sam had been supporting his back several times during the short period of time, the classic post of pushing his waist forward and making his belly even bigger. He knew immeidately he was still tired from last night. He chose a soft and large shirt for Sam and helped him into the jeans, making sure nothing was squeezing him, he then helped him out the room, his hand never leaving his waist and also helped rubbing the back a bit.

"Let's rent a cart. They have these small charriots pulled by horses so we won't have to walk but can still look around here."
"Yeah, thanks honey. Sorry for making everything bad" He said, looking down at his belly, knowing everything will be better if he can walk to anywhere with his husband. Sam gave Henry a soft smile as He grabs Sam's hand tightly when he knows Sam is feeling guilty.
"No need to feel guilty, I am the one tiring you out yesterday night.... though I will not regret it. I think we both enjoy it so much." Henry kissed Sam and led him to the lobby and tell the staff of their intention, then waited for the carriage to arrive when they sat down and Henry massaged Sam's back.
Sam let low moans as Henry is massaging his back. "I always feel good with your touching honey. You like the best medicine for me." Sam gives Henry a warm smile while rubbing his belly. Sam leans on Henry's shoulder when he finished massaging his back. Then he grabs Henry's hand tightly, enjoying the buildings beside the road. They didn't talk anything much in the cart but they still have one of the best moments there.
They soon arrived the tower, after having looked through the stunning view on both sides. There were some stairs before thry can reach the top, and Hnery asked Sam "Sam babe do you want to go up? We can stay here and walk around a bit if you are too tired."
Sam is not sure if he can go up or not but He wants to try. He wants to spend more better time with his husband. "Yeah, I'll try honey, but please support me" He said, rubbing his back for a bit before balance himself and asked Henry to support him.
"Of course I would always be there to support you. What kind of husband would I be if I dont get your back!" Henry smiled. " Up there the air is said to be nice. Would be refreshing for both you and the babies."

Henry resumed his postion beside Sam, supporting his waist and belly and started the journey up. "Hold the handrail or onto me. Tell me when you needed to rest a bit."
He gave his husband to soft smile before starting his big journey. He grabs the handrail with his one hand and holds Henry with another head. He walked slowly step by step but it's harder than he thought. He was tired and stopped to rest when they got the half way. Sam smiles to Henry as he seems worry about him.
"Just breath baby. Maybe we should do more walking when we get back to prepare you for the birth. You said you wanted a natrual birth right?" Henry let Sam lean entirely on him and wipe the sweat away frol his face. He rubbed soothingly on his back to help him catch his breath.
Sam smiled at his husband, trying to control his breath. "Yeah I want natural birth if you allow me to have it. You're my doctor. I'll follow all your advice" He said' leaning more against Henry. He rubbed his belly softly, trying to ease his stress. It's harder than he thought and They take for minutes in the halfway. "Help me go for now" He said, smiling at his husband, trying to not make him worry about Sam
"Well so far I am not suggesting against it, though we will have to come up with some detailed plans later." Seeing how exhausted Sam was, he decided he could handle carrying him up for the remaining stairs. "Hold me tight around the shoulder now? Don't worry, I know how heavy you are now from yesterday and this morning." Henry smirked referring to the times when Sam rode him and sat on his lap. He lifted Sam up and arrived the top of the tower within minutes.
Sam smiled at his husband. He wants to give Henry a big kiss but it's for god for his place. "I know how sweet you are too my love," He said softly, holding Henry's hand tightly. It's one of the best views he has ever seen. Old building and his sweetest husband. Sam has no idea how he can be happy more than this time. e didn't say anything much, just enjoy a wonderful time together.
Henry didn't say anything too, he embraced Sam from behind, holding tight on his hands enjoying the stunning view. He felt so happy and content, this was the best time in his life, being together with his husband and children.

As the sun started to go up, it was getting hot up there and Henry saw sweat beginning to form on Sam's forehead, and he was also rubbing on his back, probably tired from the standing. Rubbing his back for him, he asked Sam "shall we go down now love?"
Sam turned around nd gave henry a soft kiss. "You always know what you wife want huh? that's why I can't stop loving you honey" He said,smiling the hugged his husband for awhile before went down. The took a little long time with Sam's belly and Henry wants to make it as safe as they can.
The journey down, though slow, was smoother than the way up. There's less effort needed on Sam's part, mainly just to maintain balance.

They went back on the carriage, ready to be back to the hotel for lunch. Henry had made reservations to eat outside in the garden so they could enjoy the outdoor air.
Sam smiled widely t Henry as hey got to the hotel and went for their launch. "You always knows everything about me honey." He said, holding Henry's hands tightly when they wee walking to the garden. There are many kinds of flowers in the European style garden hat make Sam feels relax and it also hels]p with the stress on his pregnant body. He smiled tat his husband again when the got to the table. It's not easy for Sam to sit on his seat wth big belly although Henry has asked the extra chair for him and he still want his lover's help
Henry pulled the chair out for Sam and helped him sit down. As usual he supported his back and help hold the belly when he sat, letting him slowly got on the chair. His belly was very big now, forcing his legs to separate and the base of the belly would touch the chair. Henry had asked the waiter to fit a cushion below so that the belly would not get hurt by the hard chair.

"Sitting comfortable here Sam? Do you need another cushion behind your back?" Henry sat next to Sam, he dragged a chair to get close to him so he could stay close to his wife throughout.
Sam smiled at his husband. He is ver happy to know how Henry cares about him. He leans his back more and moves for a bit to get comfortable wth his big belly between his legs. The cushion is so good and makes it doesn't hard to sit for a long time. "It's okay honey. I'm comfortable now. Let's enjoy the food. I can't wait for it." He said, rubbing his belly. Sam have never known how sexy he is when e touch his big belly and moves his hands around. His belly doesn't have much room for the food but Sam still waiting for it