Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything in this section looked seductive. Henry had to keep reminding himself to control his desire, he did not want to show inappropriate reactions here.  He picked up a set of lingerie that were almost transparent, with straps linking the bra top with the panty on either side of the belly, clearly designed to show off the bump.  He look at another apron, designed to fit even the biggest belly, but clearly it was intended to be worn with nothing underneath.  He picked up several other pieces of garments, grinning at Sam everytime he picked a new one.
Sam didn't do anything just let his boyfriend pick up all he wants. "What are you thinking about?" He said, blushing as Henry looked at for many times. Sam was surprised when hHenry picked lots of garments. He sighed when he got new apron because Sam has to wear it every day. "So Time to try now?" He blushes when Henry brings a plenty clothes to him
"Yes let's start the fitting. I have asked the saleslady to give us a bigger room. She told me the last room is vacant and let us use that." Bring a whole basket of clothes, they entered the last room. They are a little but far from the other rooms, so that even if they talk no one else could hear.
They first tried on the normal wear, Henry helping Sam with putting on the clothes. Henry had always touched on Sam's sensitive parts, everytime giving Sam an innocent smile trying to say he did not intend to do it and it was just an accident. Henry knew this was not true but he just enjoyed hearing Sam squeal and seeing him blush.
Sam is blushing so much when they are in the fitting room. He let a soft moan every time Henry touched his sensitive part. Sam don't know it just an accident or not but He also loves it too. He didn't do anything much in the room just let Henry to help him. While Sam was trying another shirt he lets a very long moan as Henry touched his breast at the very sensitive spot. "S....sorry" He said, blushing
"Your breasts are so sensitive ans they seemed to bulge a bit... must be preparing for the little ones." Henry smiled "I can't wait to help you massage them, helping with producing the milk. So... should we now go try the sexy ones?" He smirked.
"Yeah, It's a little big now. I......I can't wait you to massage it and you can taste it if you want" Sam said with red face. Sam was a little shy when Henry holp him to take the sexy one on. "H....hiw do I look?"
He fitted the lingerie first. Sam looked absolutely beautiful in it. Henry loved the deepening blush that accompanied him. The panties were laced, the bras fitting perfectly over the developing breast, the straps highlighted his belly as expected. Henry cohld frel his cock hardening up at this.
"You are a perfect fit to this set. I couldn't wait to see you like this in our bedroom." He urged Sam to take them off. If he look at them any longer, he was afraid he could not control his action and may do something appropriate here. He also silently reminded himself to also buy a set of bras that are larger in size so that they can fit when they grow even bigger.
"T...thanks Henry, I think it's time to change too." He said, blushing as he saw how Henry was excited with his body. While he was talking his clothes off, Sam did some sexy moment to pleasure his boyfriend. Then when he was naked, Sam massage his belly to make his babies to calm down.
Seeing Sam's seductive movements make his cock even harder. He breathed deep several times to suppress his desire. He did not want his trousers to have a bulge when he got out of the changing room. 
Seeing Sam rubbing his belly again, he guessed the babaies are fussing. He knelt done and kissed the belly, whispering softly to the babies. "Oh boys calm down. Your mommy would be painful if you move too much. Be good and daddy would reward you when you two come out." 
Sam smiled softly, playing with Henry's hair while he is rubbing his belly. "Oh daddy, you're very caring person that's why mommy love you so much." He said, trying to hold him down but Henry touch make his cock harden. "S...sorry" Sam said, blushing
"Well I am glad you are enjoying this as much as I do." I could wank off for you here quickly or do you want to try save it until we return to our own place ... maybe in the clinic?" Henry smiled, loving how Sam reacted to his touch.
"In our place please, It's not good to do here and I don't wanna bother you during your work time. I also want a little long time for it, so our place is the best place" Sam said, trying to control his hormones. They took a little more time for touching and playing ith each other. Then Sam hugged Henry tightly with his naked body. "Thanks so much honey, You spend lots of money for me and our babies" He said, placing his hands on his belly
"I would love to spoil you all. We are family now." Henry smiled, liking how Sam express his thankfulness. "Now I think we would have some payment to do. Let's go check out." 
He had intentionally hid some clothes for private use now that he knew the size of Sam, wanting to surpriae him.
"How about you wear these on. My shirt was too tight. I would tell them you have worn them with you." Henry pointed to Sam a simple t shirt and stretchy jeans, not wanting Sam's to continue get squeezed any longer.
"Yeah I should wear it. I don't want our babies to kick me so hard during the day too. Just give me minutes and you can go to pay for now" He said, giving Henry a little sweet kiss before he left the fitting room. He then gazed himself in the mirror and smiled while he was rubbing his belly. "Mommy loves your daddy so much, my dears. Mommy hopes you'll love him too" Eh said softly with his belly before took the simple clothes on then left the fitting room and walked to his boyfriend.
Taking the bag of clothes from the saleslady, he looked at Sam with a praising smile. The top showed off his perfectly round belly, his jeans made his legs look lean and long. He loved how his boyfriend look so good even in simple clothings. 
"Now I hope you are ready for a few hours spent in the clinic reception. Today should not be too busy a day. We could go for lunch first before we go back though." He took the bag and guided Sam out of the shop, carefully supporting his waist.
"Yeah, I'm ready for it honey. You do not allow me to do heavy housework, so I'll do anything I can for you" He said' holding Henry while They were walking back to the car. Sam loves how Henry always wrapped his arm around his waist to support him. When they got to the car Henry helped Sam to get in before they drove to the clinic. It's a little early, There are no people in the clinic now. "What should I do for today? I have never done it before, so you should teach me" He says and gives henry a smile.
"It's easy" Henry guided Sam to the reception desk, the floor was raised so he dont have to stand up to greet the patients. "You see the computer here? This system allows you to enter new patients, find old records and show the prescription. Any one coming in, you enter their name and either create new record or retrieve old ones, then you notify me. See the door with an opening window on the left? That leads to my room that you have visited yesterday. You can call for me if you dont feel well or when you are not sure what to do. Is that alright? Can you handle it?" 
"Yeah I can. it's not too have because I worked as a secretary in the past." He said, smiling then Sam turned the computer. There are lots of patient in that, so Sam need a little time to understand it. After he finished preparing everything in the reception desk, Sam walked to Henry and gave him a sweet smile. "Have a good day, honey" He says softly, then he leans to Henry's chest for a while
Happy at seeing how sweet acts of Sam, he held Sam and murmured lowly "Thank you dear. I would work hard today too, with you at the reception I am sure I could work much better." Kissing him he enjoyed this little warm moment. 
The first patient came in and the bell hung at the clinic door rang. Henry said gently to Sam "well, rhe first patient is here. Need to start working now!"
At the end of the day when Sam finished his work. Sam was learning on the chair the get more comfortable when Henry walked out from his room. "Having a good day, huh?" He asked, smiling to his boyfriend who has a tired face. Although there are not many patients today, it's more that they thought. "I think. You need to relax honey. I know your work was stress" He say and reaches his hand out then grabs Henry's hand softly to relax him.