Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yeah, I want that, but also need something more to not make me look that feminine." He said when he asked Henry for his help to get to back to the bedroom. Sam wanted that because the day was hot and that could be nice for him. He didn't hate other people when they wore the clothes that looked so feminine, but he hated himself by that, so he chose to wear the pants even his last month of pregnancy, but the gown was more fit for the beach, and it would be only once time for him. He was sitting on the bed when Henry offered to pick the clothes from wardrobe since he didn't want his wife to stand for that long for just choosing his clothes. Sam shook his head with the first one. It was white and looked so comfortable, but it was so girly for him. It was harder that Henry thought when Sam rejected almost all their gowns, and finally, he chose the shorter one that he could also wear the loose pants.
(Haha you remember how I don't like my character look feminine. and also congrats with our 100th pages lol)
(Oh wow yes congratz to you as well for our 100th page! Yep and i remember you.didnt like looking feminine ;))

Henry felt a little like a servant serving his master, taking piece after piece for hi wufe to look at, but he was glad to be helping. Sam should seat for as long as he could with the schedule they had. The one Sam finally nodded for was a somewhat bohemian shirt that would be flowy and cool under the hot sun. Henry took it and the pants for Sam and started stripping Sam. Though when he was naked, he didnt immediately put on the shirt. "You better get sunscreen on first... the sun's lovely today but i wouldnt want you to have sunburns in our first day here." He took the milky lotion and rubbed it all over Sam, starting from his shoulders, then down to his chest and his belly.
Sam's face blushed red when Henry moved his hands down to his belly as it was so sensitive now. He bit his lower lips to handle with the pleasure and Henry could see it. Sam leaned back a bit, putting both of his hands against the bed since it was easier for Henry to apply the sunscreen. This position made his belly even look bigger. Sam enjoyed this so much, especially when Henry also took his clothes oof the sunscreen. He didn't know if he could help Henry doing that for himself, but just watching that perfect build of his husband made Sam blush even darker. He smiled when Henry seemed to play with his belly abut since he focused on his stretch mark with the lotion although it wasn't for the taking care of it.
(Yeah, and it'll still continue ;))
(Yep we are still continuing!)

It's lovely to see Sam's blush, and how he bit his lips and suppressed his moans even though small sounds still escaped him, especially gasps that occured at the same time when Henry reached his lower belly. Henry smiled and removed his hands from the sensitive spots, giving his wife a knowing smile that told him he knew. He went back up Sam's body through the sides of his belly, whivh was pushed out even further and Henry couldnt help but place a kiss on the highest spot. "Lovely." He looked at Sam. He himself had removed his shirt so his upper part was naked. When he rubbed on Sam, his arms flexed and his muscular build was shown clearly. Henry smiled even brighter seeing Sam's face blushed even darker. He kissed his cheek and said "if you see me with my pants removed as well, I am.sure you could fry an egg on your cheek."
Sam didn't say anything with that, and his face blushed so bad when Henry took his pants off, showing his strong and muscular legs. It was good that Henry wore the underwear, so he couldn't see his best part. Sam couldn't even move when Henry moved closer and placed another kiss on him. "I....I think we better do this quick." He said, trying to hold his mood so bad. Sam couldn't imagine the day that both of them would wear the swimming suit. It would be hard avoing to look at his handsome husband. He took a deep and loud breath when Henry started applying the sunscreen in his body. His husband seemed to know how to tease his wife since he started with his chest, and moved down to his abs then his arms. "I...I think we can even fry the chicken with that." Sam joked to himself as he was breathing heavily. He didn't know why Henry had this much influence on him, but he loved it.
Henry chuckled at how heated Sam's face was. "Yes definitely frying chickens. Perhaps could even get soup done." He smiled and got down to his muscular legs by stepping a foot on the bed, showing off his defined frame. "You can still breath right?" Henry had to ask when the breathing got so heavy for Sam. "I wanted you to.help me apply it on my back, do you think you could handle it without hyperventilating?" He teased handing Sam the lotion. He sat down onthe bed and turned slightly away from Sam so he could get to his back. "Be careful of your belly though. Make sure you arent straining your back in leaning forward."
Sam smiled when Henry asked fr help from him. He loved helping this, but Henry was telling the truth. It wasn't that easy to find the position that Sam's belly didn't bounce to Henry's back and strain too much, but he also could reach all his back. Sam got the lotion from his husband and took a bit time for finding the best position. His belly was touching Henry's back when He started with the upper back since Sam needed to lean forward for that and he could move away for a bit when Sam moved down. Sam tried to enjoy this as much as he could, and what Henry said had finally happened. He could feel some sort of pain on his back now, and Henry could notice that. It wasn't that bad, Sam just needed a little time for curing that.
Henry could hear the little whimpers from sam and he quickly turned around and held Sam. "You ok baby?" He asked gently as he moved Sam onto his lap so he could massage on his back. "Sorry, I should know this is a little hard... I would stand up next time so you could apply the lotion without straining your back." He said and kissed Sam's cheek. "Thank you babe. You did such a good work." He said caressing their babies as well. he let sam rest for awhile before helping him put on the shirt. They were ready to go.
Sam smiled widely and leaned to his husband when he instantly got behind him and supported his back gently. "It's fine, Henry. I always love this, and I'm willing to help you again next time." He whispered and kissed his husband gently. They spent a bit time for taking the clothes on since it was quite late for the trip now. Sam walked slowly by the supporting of his husband to the elevator since his belly was big. He also smiled the staff that helped them opened the door last night. He was so grateful with that since he was always nice and lovely, and that staff helped them again this time. "SHoud we give something for him?" Sam said with his husband while they were taking the lift to the ground floor. He knew that it was his duty since there were taking the most expensive room in the hotel, but Sam still wanted to do that. He tried to walk faster while they were walking to the car since ti was better to not waste so much time for that.
"Hmm what do you suggest? Maybe bext time we could share some of your famous breakfast with him?" Henry suggested while helping Sam through the lobby. They entered the lomousine that was the same as last night and went to their first destination, the cathedral. Henry stayed close to Sam to massage his back. They would have to walk a little even with their own car getting them around, but it would not be possible to get thrm everywhere. Henry had booked for a private tour around the famous cathedral that took more than 100 years to build, so that they wouldnt be going everywhere with the crowd and Henry could take better care of Sam during their tour making sure they were not goinf too fast and would have plenty of time to seat and rest.
"Hm, breakfast sounds good to me, maybe another thing that we can talk later," Sam said and smiled at his husband as he loved sharing and that was the very cute side of him. Sam was a bit surprised when they had their own guide from this place, that hey could walk slower that usual, and it was good for him. He didn't forget to lean on his husband a bit while he was supporting his back since Sam knew that Henry always loved him doing that. The art on the wall was stunning, and Sam couldn't even stop looking at it. He listened intently when guide started talking about the history of this place, and Sam didn't realize how he looked like a student listening to the teacher now. They walked slowly but enjoyed the art and the tranquility of this place. It looked so beautiful when the big guy was covering his pregnant man with the large belly.
The architecture of the church itself was a piece of art, the masterpiece of the great architect Gaudi. As they admired the tall structure inside that curled around the pillars, a group of tourists came as well, where a few children were running around playing hide and seek while their parents were busy listening to their guide. Henry frowned and tightened his arm around Sam. His wife was sufficiently pregnant that adults knew to give way to him. Henry being there to guide the road also helped keep Sam free of obstacles as they walkrd, but children were different. Henry kept a close eye on the giggling group of kids. They reminded him a little if Jayden, only much naughtier and didnt pay enough respect to the place, nor on other people. Henry silently tried to avoid them, but before he could, one of the kids tripoed just in front of them. Everythinf was like in slowmotion aa Henry saw him falling straight into Sam's belly. He reached forward as quick as he could to hold the child......
Everything went so fast, so Sam couldn't even step away from that, and he could only covered his belly with his both hands. It was so lucky that Henry could stop that kid on time, so he didn't hit his belly. Sam couldn't imagine if it happened that could ruin all their trip. Henry was so angry by that since Sam was so important for him. He held his arms tightly when his husband also threw the kid away. Sam hadn't' seen his husband on this side before. He looked so angry, but he could see his fear if he couldn't stop and it hurt Sam. "H..Henry!" Sam tried to calm his husband down when the kid has already cried at the center of the great hall of the cathedral. On of the parent ran to his child, and he looked angry at first with someone made his son cry, but realized all situation later. That person was good enough to apologize to Henry and Sam, and he also hit his son with his own hand. Sam tried so hard to stop his husband for having more problem since his husband was still angry, and just apology seemed to not enough for him. He could understand why Henry was so angry, but making more problems was not good for them, and there trip.
(How about they just get back to the hotel, and we can make the scene when Henry shows his fear if he loses Sam? Idk if you can understand that lol.)
(Oh sure!)

Henry took a few deep breathes, still hugging Sam tight in his arms, as he faced the parents. He needed a few moments to calm himself, and he could still feel his hands shake when he finally could pull his eyes away from the boy who's crying so loud. "Do keep a better control on your kid. Especially here. It's a church, and everybody should at least pay thier respect regardless of your belief." He said and cannot help but add. "You are lucky that my wife's not hurt...." he said with a threat in his tone, then turned back to Sam and pressed his nose in his hair to breath in his scent. "babe... you're alright, yes?" He rubbed his back as he felt his belly pressed against his abdomen. The babies seemed stunned as well by the event, but eventually they started to kick faintly, reassuring their father that they were all ok.
"I'm fine, Henry. I'm here. Don't worry about me." Sam kept saying that since Henry looked so bad at this time. His husband didn't even care how he hugged Sam tightly and rubbed his back softly. Sam let his husband smelt his scent as long as he wanted as this could be the only way to calm his husband down. He relieved with how the babies kicked faintly at the right time. Henry could be worse if that didn't happen. Sam could understand why his husband was so upset and angry since this situation reminded both of them when they lost their baby. Sam also rubbed Henry's back and placed his face on his chest to calm him down. "S...should we go back?" He asked as it could make Henry feel better at the hotel. He was sure that his husband couldn't enjoy the trip with this mood now.

(I'm loving this scene hehe. Maybe we can make them go out at the evening for some cafe or things )
(Hmm yes we could. Henry wouldn't let sam out of his sight for awhile!)

Henry let out a staggered breath and nodded. The parents once again apologized and Henry dismissed them by a simple nod. "Be careful next time." He said feeling his heart still pumping fast, but it had gradually calmed down as well. HE asked their guide to bring them back out, while he lifted Sam off the ground. "Just ot make sure...." He explained but in fact, it could be more about reassuring Henry of Sam being ok than really sam needing to be held. He kissed him repeatedly on his cheek and quickly left the place. He wanted to check on Sam once again, just to make sure. The memory had been too horrible of them losing a child that now he needed to make sure of everything himself when it came to Sam's wellbeing.
Sam hugged his husband tightly while they were taking the car back to the hotel. He could feel how Henry placed his hand on Sam's belly and didn't even move it out. "I'm fine, Henry. They are also fine. Do you feel that?" Sam said as the babes started kicking stronger, but didn't hurt his mother. They took just a bit time to get to the hotel, and He still insisted on carrying his wife to their room. His husband didn't even care how some people looked at him since Sam's well-being was the most important now. They met the same staff, and everything went at the same with last evening. Sam rubbed hand on Henry's hair when he sit him on the bed, and his husband was kneeling before him and hugged his belly softly.
Henry took a bit of time to calm himself down, letting teh little kicks of the babies tell him they were all alright. He finally lift himself up from Sam's belly and smiled at his wife. "Sorry, i could have overrreacted.... let me check you , can I?" He asked like a little boy, unsure of himself and maybe a little desperate for Sam to agree to it. He stood up quick and got his kit ready, he even got a doppler out to check the baby's heartbeat. With his doctor's bag on the bed, he helped remove Sam's clothes and then laid him down on the bed. He hovered over Sam and said. "Just like me check you oK? I know nothing's wrong... but I need this." He said honestly.
Sam touched Henry's face softly and smiled when he moved his face closer with his wife laying on the bed, and no shirt on his upper body. "That's fine, Henry. You're my doctor, and also the father of this twins, so you can do it." Sam said softly and gave Henry a soft kiss when he leaned for that. It was normal check from the doctor since his husband started with placing his hands on his belly and felt the babies' movement. The babies responded it perfectly, and they kicked stronger.
Henry was satsified with the initial examination on his belly, and then he went on to feel around the bottom half, feeling the position of the uterus. He watched sam's expression carefully, looking for signs that he was in pain. Sam's face just looked suspiciously red, with a little panting as he bit his lips and arched his back a little. "Is there any discomfort? Sam? What are you feeling?" Henry asked urgently. HE was misunderstanding everything into Sam being uncomfortable, and he pushed his hand into his belly a little to feel the position of the womb. "Is this hurting you? It could be teh bottom of the womb where the boy had hit you without you knwoing..... I would need to call..." he said very anxiously and fished for his phone, ready to call an ambulance.