Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam could see how Henry was trying to not laugh. It was a bit sad and he just loved to be spoiled. "Yeah, you don't cause me any pain, but you're hurting my heart now. That's worse that your son." He said when he finally gave up and looked at his husband. Sam stood up quickly after his words. "I'm done now, thanks for the dinner." He said with the trembling sound. Sam's mood was quite swinging sometimes. He knew that his husband didn't mean to laugh on him, but Sam couldn't control himself sometimes. "I'm suffering this for you!" Sam said, holding his belly. He started turning around, but everything seemed hard after his effort for picking the fork. He was sure that he could fall down if he just moved more steps.

(Idk why I made it this way, but just hold Sam and hug him. hehe)
(It's alright, that's hormones speaking!)

Henry quickly followed his wife and clutched his hand. "Sam! I am sorry.... for whatever I did. Please babe, I have been an idiot." He said quickly grabbing Sam's waist. He noticed Sam was a bit wobbly, and turning him around in his arms, he could see his face was pale and tears were streaming down his face. Henry frowned and hugged Sam tight, pulling him over, ignoring.his struggle and sat him down back on the chair, patting on his back and kissing him genrly until Sam finally relaxed in his arms. How Sam.clutxhed onto his shirt and started sobbing got Henry's heart aching. "Sorry babe.... dont cry, please..."
Sam tried his best to stop crying, but he couldn't control his mood now. He was sobbing on Henry's chest, holding his husband's hand tightly. "I...I'm sorry, I've ruined all you did for me." He said with trembling sound. Sam realized that he had ruined their dinner. It was all his fault when he didn't ask the help from his husband. He looked at his husband as Henry had kneeled before him, holding his hand tightly. His husband looked not good as he always cared about his wife. The tears still dropped down on Sam's thighs. Sam couldn't even say anything when Henry moved closer and kissed him to wipe his tears away.
"It's ok baby, everythimg's alright.... i.know you probably couldnt control it. Our baby's making you act like this. Your hormones dominated your hormones.... baby, it's ok." Henry said consoling his wife. He eventually stood up and huggrd Sam tight, letting him cry on his stomach while patting his back, like what he wiuld do with their children when they were crying after hurting themselves. "Sam, babe..." he could feel his shirt soon getting soaked with his tears.
It took quite more time till Sam had stopped crying. Henry's wet shirt just liked he walked under the rain. Sam pulled his face away and wiped his tears away. His eyes were red and he was breathing heavily. He tried to smile when Henry kneeled down again and kissed him softly. "I've eaten your meal that much yet. Can you help me?" Sam asked. He was so tired to even eating by himself. He asked if Henry could move his chair to sit beside him. Sam could see a small box on the table. He didn't ask anything, just waited till his husband gave him that. Their son seemed to feel Sam's emotion. He kicked slightly, just encouraged his mommy. "It's also not his fault. No one should be blamed for this." Sam said, rubbing his belly gently."
Henry did better than moving.his chair near Sam. He took Sam in his arms and moved him to the couch beside and sat down. "No I dont think that steak's good.. it's gone cold .. though what I offer is some desserts. It's still in the fridge. Served with ice cream. You think that would be good enough?" Henry suggested putting Sam on the couch. He wiped away all residue tears with his thumb before kissing his puffy eyes. "I am sorry Sam... this should be the perfecr night but I have been so stupid... well anyway. I think we should forget about that. Let me start on the dessert. The molten cake needed to be freshly baked to taste its best." He suggested, determined to make this night well again.
Sam smiled gently. He could feel hos his husband was trying to make everything better and he also needed to do that. "Yeah, you can remember that I love ice cream and the molten cake will be perfect," Sam whispered and gave his husband a warm smile. He held Henry's hand tightly before he left the room. "As I said, Henry. No one should be blamed for this. Everything is still perfect. No matter how much I've eaten that steak It's all still from someone I love the most in my life" He said. They both had a warm smile to each other. He leaned a bit more one the couch after Henry left the living room to the kitchen. The dessert was good for Sam now with the sugar that could make Sam relax and has better mood. He could even smell the chocolate from the cake even in the living room.

(Have we talked about the small gift for Sam in this scene? I don't mind skipping it)
(I am getting to it here ;) i.do.hope sam would like it.)

Henry came back when the dessert is ready, and together he hid the box in his pocket. He hoped Sam didnt notice it, ir was supposed to be a surprise and what happened just now made him.completely forgot about it. He came back to the room with inly one plate in his hand, and a carton of ice cream in his other. "I think this is your favourite lately, but you know, your favourites always change between those 3 flavors...." he said playfully sitting down before opening th3 carton to scoop an abundant amount out. He then snuggled close to Sam. He wrapped his arms around him and held the plate in front. Slicing open the cake, he took a bit of the freshly baked chocolate dessert with the ice cream and fed it to his lovely wife, not knowing the box had slipped out while he was dealing with the ice cream.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. Henry was playing with his belly playfully when he got beside Sam and start feeding his lover. "Yeah, my favorite has changed sometimes but vanilla is always the best for me. Simple, but perfect." Sam has seen the small box when he just rested his head on Henry's shoulders. He pretended to no notice it since he knew that it was surprised for him and he loved to hear that from his husband. Sam bent forward a bit, focussing on the cake when his another hand was rubbing his belly. "It's good, Henry. I love bitter chocolate cake with sweet ice cream. You're the best" Sam said, smiling. Sam also fed his husband with another fork, enjoying the smell.
It was awhile later that Henry found the box was dropped to the floor, and he tried to sweep it closer to himself but failed. All his clumsy tries were witnessed by Sam but Heny didnt know, and it was very funny for Sam that he needed to hide his smile. Henry eventually pretended to drop his fork to pick up the box when they finished the dessert, only to find Sam looking at him.with a knowing smile. He scratched his head and was blushing, but he cleared his throat and started. "Hmm ... yea. I, er, i got a gift for you. It's... it's a .. i hope you like it." He opend the box to show it to Sam. It's a silver necklace with a little pendant.not a girlish design, but on the pendant there waa H and S crafted, intertwining with a heart and roses.
Sam covered his mouth, trying to not cry out again. He was so sensitive with such a thing like this. He picked the necklace and rubbed the pendant gently. "This can make me cry again, you know? It is the best thing I can imagine. I like so much. Thanks, Henry" He whispered then kissed the pendant gently. It was something familiar with the locket which Sam gave his husband last year. Sam looked at his husband who was staring at him and gave Henry a soft kiss. "Is this enough for pay you back? Y...ou know u...m I'm sitl not ready." He said while looking a lower. His hole was still sore, so he couldn't handle it, at least this night. Sam asked Henry if he could wear it fro Sam. "I love you, Henry," Sam said as Henry was leaning forward, reaching Sam's neck.
"It it is happy tears, then I wouldn't mind you crying." Henry said. He was relieved that sam liked it. He was a little afraid that Sam would find it boring, for it wasn't really a new idea, but he thought it would symbolize the best for the love he felt for his wife. He kissed him back and stroked his face with a gentle smile. "Yes that would be enough...If i could also play with your belly." He palmed Sam's still sore butt and heard his wife hiss at how sensitvie it was, and dindn't pursue further. "What could I say... I know I am too much for you. Too big, too hard?" He teased, whispering teasing words to Sam as he helped put the necklace on Sam's delicate neck.
"Hmm, When do you begin such a naughty like this, huh?" Sam said as Henry also placed a soft kiss on his neck when he finished putting the necklace on. He grabbed Henry's hand from his hold and placed it on his belly. "My belly is always yours, honey. You son is exciting tp play with hi daddy, Can you feel that?" Sam said as their son was kicking so much insode his belly. He lifted his jumper more that could allow Henry to touch it with his both hands. "It's too big for just only one baby, but it shows that our son is healthy." He whispered softly, leaning his hurtung back against the couch. Sam reahced down at his sretch marks, felling how his belly was big. The old one that remained from his previous pregnancy was also there. Sam was happy that Henry still loved him with such a ugly belly.
Henry could predict what Sam's thinking of when he traced those stretchmarks of his. "Babe, you know you are beuatiful." covered Sam's hands with his, stopping him from tracing the stretchmarks. "You are always beautiful, and with each pregnancy it just makes you glow even more." He said sincerely holding Sam. "And yes our baby's so big.... he would be a strong one. Maybe even stronger than his siblings. I am very sure when he grew up more, he would be even more energetic as well." The baby's almost at 7lbs now, just entering the 3rd trimester. It would be a difficult birth even for Sam, who's very experienced now, and Henry was determined to prepare Sam for it.
"Hmm, you're always sweet, Henry," Sam said, looking down at his husband who was tracking the baby's feet by his fingers. "It seems that he takes the energy from his brother. I'm glad that we didn;t lose both of them." He whispered, giving Henry a warm smile. Sam touched Henry's gently when he looked up. They were still sad with that, but it would be the best lesson for them. "It will not happen again," Sam smiled as he said. They didn't even need raking to know what each other was thinking. Sam let a slot moan when Henry started playing playfully. "Careful, honey. Your wife is so sensitive now!" Sam smiled, giggling as he grabbed Henry's hand trying to stop that playful touching.
"yes this little guy is tough... and he's our little angel of miracle. We have to remind each other not to spoil him, since he had two portions of love, together with his brother." Henry said wholeheartedly moving his hands over his son. He took the lotion that's always nearby and started rubbing, this time less teasingly and more soothingly. "Yep it will not happen again. We would be protecting all our children... even better. I would be protecting you and our family at all cost." Henry promised, both to himself and to Sam. They spent the evening doing belly rubs, and even though Henry didn't want to seduce him, Sam's prick still hardened and he tried desperately to hide it, much to Henry's amusement.
Everything ended with Sam's loud moan when Henry patted his hard prick. "Ahhh, you're so rude, you know?" Sam said, trying to hold his desire. He asked Henry to open the last episode of Harry Potter and watched it together. Sam caressed his face on Henry's shoulders while looking the movie. He was so happy that his husband wasn't bored with this movies after they had watched this for severals times. It was just a half of the story as Sam felt asleep, showing his cute little face. His hands were covering his belly, showing his maternal instinct. "Hmm, thanks for wonderful gife hmmm" He murmured, saygin tha whiled he was sleeping.
Henry smiled at how adorable his wife had been. He kissed Sam's forehead and muttered. "I know, and I am glad you like that love...." it was late afternoon and in the end he didnt want to wakr Sam up from his sleep. The nap would be good for him and the growing baby. Lifting him up, he put.hum.on bed and stayed in the.room. he sat beside Sam to work on his own things, stroking Sam's hair from time to time.

Of course, when sam woke up it's dark outside, and Henry teased him a little bit for falling asleep even dueing his favourite movie. They enjoyrd a simple little dinner, with a relaxing bath that was loving but no sexual like the last time. Before they went to sleep, again for Sam, Henry looked at sam with a mischievous grin. "I know it's not christmas yet, but would you want a trip with the santa claus?"
(I think you're confused a bit, It's already dark in our last replies and the dinner was the moment that Henry gave Sam a pendant, but it's fine hehe. They still end up sleeping together.)

Sam looked back at his husband who was placing his one hand on his huge belly. "Hmmm Does my belly big enough to be a santa?" He joked, smiling widely. Sam flipped over, laying on his side since his belly was huge and it wasn't comfortable to lie on his back. "That will be a nice trip, honey. I think I've never told you, but you're my first santa beside my parents. The first boyfriend who gives me the gift on Christmas day" He whispered, giving Henry a soft smile. It reminded him the Christmas in their family when Henry and Sam go to the shopping mall for buying the gifts for all their children. It wasn't easy since each kid likes the different thing, but ti was still a wonderful holiday for them. Sam smiled when his husband kissed him and told him to sleep.

(WOw, I just realized that we've never done anything about the holidays. Maybe we can do christmas later with Sam's big belly that looks like a Santa hehe).
(Isnt that just lunch? OH YEA gosh sorry mixed that up.... yea but the important thing was they ended up sleepjng together HAHA)

"You are definitely going to be santa with that belly! Hmm though this kid would be out before that.... let's see if we could make your belly bulge again by christmas." He whispered patting his belly. "Just promise me you wouldnt try to get through the chimney to get the gifts into the socks....i am quite sure you wouldnt fit." He said in a mocking seriousness before laughing out loud. "I am glad that I got to be your first santa... aside from your parents. You deserve to be so much..." he said as he slowly patted Sam's back to lure him to sleep.

The next day, Henry woke up to an empty bed. He smiled as that meant Sam had recovered a lot, which was good for their travelling that day. He climbed off bed to go fibd his wife, who was defjnitely in the kitchen.

(Yea that's a great idea! I think the kids could be so excited they stomp on the belly.... Henry wiould be so alarmed he wiuld grab the kids and pull them away!)