Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry smiled but didnt push Sam into another kiss. He was way too posessive to allow any other person to see how sexy his wife can be. However upon hearing the word milk, he got close to Sam and spoke in an extremely low voice that only Sam could hear. "Well I get lots of milk to taste, so I could skip the milk now." He got back up and placed the orders to the bartender, ordering a sex on the beach for himself with a smirk.
Sam's face flushed darker as he heard that. "W....hwat are you talking about?" He said, blushing. It took just a little time for the bartender to bring their drink. Sam sipped his milk while rubbing his belly. Henry can see how Sam can't eat or drink much, and he tried to do it more frequent. Sam was very enjoying the beach view. He can see some couple men walking together and Sam smiled at them.
Two young and attractive women came by, both in bikinis. The one in a white bikini spotted Henry and immediately wanted to approach him but soon saw Sam and how close they were sitting together. She sneered at Sam and chatted loudly with her friend. "I dont understand why any men would choose to bear a child. They became so clumsy and big, like I am so disgusted by those huge bellies housing even bigger babies than women." She glanced on Sam as she finished.

Henry was very angry but he wanted to take care of his wife first, wanting to make sure he was fine, Henry asked him. "Sam?"
Sam was not angry, and that word made him feel bad, but he knew that he should respond it in the better way. "It's not necessary that men or women are the ones who carry the baby, but the important thing is that they have the mate who loves them enough and trusts them to carry their baby. You have never know how my husband likes me with this big belly." He said, holding Henry's hand tightly. Sam smiled as Henry placed his hand on his belly and show that women how they love each other. He smiled softly when both women left them reluctantly.

Although Sam can handle this moment, it distracts him so much. "I feel not quite good now, Can we back soon?"
"yes of course. Sam you are so impressive! you have delat with those chicks so elegantly. You made me proud." Henry kissed and praised him. He was impressed by how Sam got the situation under control ao nicely. He helped Sam down the chair and held him close to himself as they slowly waddled away.

"my love I am so sorry to have you hearing those disgusting comments. I know you have handled rhe situation, but I also want to tell you I find you extra attractive when you are heavy with my children. your big belly make me proud." henry told Sam as they started returning to their house.
Sam didn't say anything. Henry can see that although Sam can handle the situation, It still made him feel bad with that words. As They got back to the house, Sam asked Henry to helped him to the couch. He hugged his husband tightly as he sat beside him. "Do I need to have the reasons to carry our babies? I have never thought about it before. I just thought that we love each other, but do I need to have it?" Sam whispered as he bent his face on Henry's chest.
Henry propped Sam up with lots of cushions, with himself being the biggest of all supporting Sam as he leant towards his front. He stroked his head and rubbed his arms to console his love. Upon hearing what Sam said, he furrowed his brows and asled. "What do you mean? You mean you are doubting if we need to have more children as a proof to our love?" Henry frowned, not fully understanding the struggle of Sam.
"No, I mean do we need any reasons toe have the babies? I just thought that they are the result fro our love. Is that enough?" Sam leaned more to his husband. He loved to feel his warmth. Henry's hand touches were so gentle and made Sam relax. Henry can see how Sam was confused with the words of the woman. He didn't doubt their love, but something dstracted him now.
"Yes the babies are the result of our love, they fused together our blood and become part of our family. Thry also marked continuity, they are inheriting our blood and our legacy. And aside from all those grand reasons, I think they are the reason why we had grown closer to each other. From their conception to now, i think our relationship had strengthened because of them dont you think?" Henry tried to explain and tell Sam how he felt about babies.
"Yeah, you're right. I should not doubt anything, and I should not let the words affected me too much, Sorry Henry" He whispered and looked up at Henry that always smiled and made Sam fell better. "Alright, let's talk about another thing. What do you want to do now? We sill have a little time before the dinner and I'm still have no idea about it."
"Do you want to spend more time in the pool? Or we can go to the town earlier. We are going to the older part of the town here and will be having dinner in a local restaurant. If you feel like more walking we can get to there earlier and look at their shops. What do you think? Or do you want to do anythinf?" Henry rubbed Sam's aems and asked.
Sam smiled at his husband then he grabbed his hand and kissed it. "Yeah, I think we should go to the town earlier. We need the souvenirs for our kids and friends, especially you friend. Will, right? I need to apologize him" He said, smiling at Henry. Sam haven't talked with Will since their biggest quarrel. "Do I need to change the clothes? I think it's good now, but do my husband still have the special suit for me?" He says as he knows that Henry usually has special things for their wonderful time.
"Souvenirs! The kids would cry if we didnt bring back anythinf for them but I guess they would be very happy even if all we bring back is a bottle of sand. And Will..." henry smirked at Sam meaningfully. "You know, Will had asked about you. He was saying why am i hiding ny wife at home and never bring you to office to show off." He cupped Sam's face and kissed it with laughter in his eyes. "I told him my wife is too precious to be shown off easily. I have to keep him as my secret weapon for annual dinners or important events." He smiled and nodded at Sam's suggestion and said "Sure let's go get changed."

The way back up was alright, Sam had had some difficulty getting up from tbe couch but Henry helped heave him up, and Henry supported Sam's back when they were walking up the stairs, while Sam held his belly with both hands. They managed tp reach their room with minimal panting from Sam. "So what do you want to wear?"
Sam kissed his husband back while holding his face gently. "Asking about me? Why don't we invite him for dinner at our home, huh? I know he'si your close friend. Your secret weapon wanna show himself then" Sam smiled meaningfully at his husband. The babies started to kick strong after Sam got up from the couch that made he needed to support his belly with both hands. When they got to their room, Sam gave Henry a smirk when he asked about the clothes. "Hmm, Do my husband wanna choose it for his wife? Maybe some comfortable things? I know my husband will never allow to wear the sexy clothes going outside."
"Of course not! Hmmm I would be scared of someone stealing you if you showed fhem how sexy you are." Henry kissed Sam after settling him on bed. Sam almost just dropped himself on bed with how difficult his movements were now with the babies kicking. Henry steadied him before turning around and choose from their closet. "Ya sure let's get a dinner together, though I would prefer you doing that after the twins are born, I know you will stress yourself out planning for dinner." He looked back at Sam with an accusing smile. "How about this tunic? White and flowy, very cool and wont constrict our babies?" Henry lifted up the cloth for Sam to see.
Sam smiled at Henry as he showed him the tunic. "Yeah, that's good for me. You can feel the babies are kicking so strong now. It'll be better if I don't constrict them so much" Sam said, giving a soft smile. Sam took his clothes off after that words. He didn't know how he was seductive with this moment and he was involuntarily teasing Henry so hard with his hands on his perfect belly. "Henry?? Can you help me get this pants off?" He asks as Henry is looking at him for a long time and his husband seems to don't know that what he should do now..
Henry felt such thirst to the body half naked in front of him. It was seductive enough to see the belly in full view, how Sam's belly filled his lap and spread his legs wide. To have Sam putting his hand on the belly's side, contrasting it to the size of the belly, and to request his favor in such an ambiguous way that could mean so much more, Henry found himself getting hard. However after last night, he doubt if Sam could take another round with how stiff his back had been this morning. Henry tried to calm himself, cleared his voice and said in a slightly crooked voice. "Yes... yes of course. Will need to ger you standing to get... get you pants off right? Ok"

He walked towards Sam, the tunic left on the bed, before wounding Sam's arms around his shoulders. It was like an embracing. He whispered to Sam "now we go up together ok? Go." With that they stood up together. The giant belly of Sam bumping into Henry and he wasnt sure if he could feel teh hardon.
Sam smiled as he can feel something hard from his husband. He bent his head forward and gave his a soft kiss after Henry slid down his pant. "I know what my husband want. What do you think if I will reward him tonight? but he needs to be gentler and easier. Does my husband accept it?" Saw smiled as he saw the smirk from Henry. He teased his husband with his both hand moving around his belly again then stopped it when Henry seemed to breathe heavily with his eagerness. "But now we need to go for souvenirs and dinner. Does my husband can wait for his reward?"
Sam was so seductive moving his hands on his huge belly, which was so big he had to squat down a little to reach the underside of it. Henry had to rake deep breaathes to press down his arousal and closed his eyes a bit. "Gosh Sam..... you littlw tease... tou have so much power in me, just a few rubs on your belly and you got me so hard." He had to regulate his breathes a bit more before he was calm enough to fit the tubic over sam, covrring up that sinful belly. He got down to his knees and let Sam held his shoulder whne he helped him with his matching pants, his breathes hitched a bit whne he got to his crotch and saw Sam's private parts. Henry almost admired himself for his control when he managed to just stand back up. "Alright my little teasing wife, it's my time to get changed. What do you want me to wear?"
"We both have so much power in each other, Henry. You know how you are really attractive for me" He said, playing with Henry's abs for a bit then asked Henry to help him sit to let him dress. "I usually ask you to wear the tuxedo for the dinner, but this time is different. It's not formal dinner, but I still prefer you to wear the shirt with the waistcoat. I think you know how to lease your wife like you always do" Sam said, leaning back a bit with his hands pushed against the bed. Henry can see Sam bit his lower lip as he took off his shirt off and showed his perfect build.