Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry thought Sam sounded a bit strange, a bit muffled as if he was trying to suppress something. However Henry had been quite tired himself. THese few days he had been working very hard trying to buy himself with a longer holiday, so that he could start staying at home full time as Sam's due date approached. He could see Sam struggling with taking care of the kids and the household, his belly was now almost the same size as when Victoria and Jayden were born, obviously he was suffering from the weight of it. "very well. I am tired too. Let's go to sleep early then." He then climbed onto the bed and fell asleep very quickly.
(How far along Sam is in the story now? how about 8 months? I think we can do more sweet scene after it if you want hehe)
Sam didn't say anything to his husband. He knew that Henry worked so hard. If this is a normal situation, he would offer him back massage after his belly massage, but not for this moment. He almost can't sleep all night. Henry's happy face in that moment always remind him the sadness.

Af the morning, Sam woke up early then he waddled slowly to the kitchen like he always did. He had prepared everything for his kids and husband but this time the tears ran down on his face all the time he cooked it. He needs to finish everything before Henry brings the kids from their room, ready for going to school
(Yes 8 months is perfect. Yes I am perfectly fine with more sweetness between them=))

The kids had been unwilling to leave their beds and it took a little bit more time than normal for Henry to get them ready, as a result he was running a bit late, especially he had an early appointment where a patient requested explicitly to have his checkup done before his work. He had to gulp down his breakfast very fast and left with the kids in a hurry. He did try to give Sam a goodbye kiss as usual after the kids said byebye with mommy, but Sam had avoided it. Henry was a bit annoyed at this but since they really needed to get out, he didn't say anything and was out of their home in a second.
After watching all dishes, Sam waddled slowly to the couch for taking a nap. He was so confused with everything now. What should he do if Henry tells him that he has a new lover? What will happen with their family? How can he live with his husband with this mistrust? "Loves, How can mommy handle with this? What happen what your daddy?" He said, rubbing his belly. Since his belly was growing so fast, he decides to not walk too much. Sam falls asleep quickly with his tiredness but he still has the bad dream about that moment
Henry knew there was something wrong with Sam, but he had dated Will for a run after work. He tried calling Sam during lunch but he did not answer. He messaged him to ask about him but he never returned. He found it strange and called home, thsi time Sam picked up but he was very cool and would only answer in single words. Even though he was starting to get worried, he didn't want to change the date or delay it further with Will. They hadn't been able to go train together since Sam had an accident and he was feeling a bit guilty for turning down his friend for so many times already. They therefore started their usual run, getting all sweaty but refreshed.

As they arrived around their home, they had started comparing their 6 packs. Henry playfully rubbed on Will's and said "yours are pretty impressive, but I believe mine are even better. And my biceps would surly win yours! Thank about hwo many times i needed to lift my kids, and also occassionally my lovely wife during some... you konw, intimate times." He smiled sweetly at Will, recalling his lovely wife waiting for him at home.
Sam was shocked when he saw that moment. it stresses him what he was thinking all day. His body was shaking and he can't control it. "H...Henry.why did you do that to me?" He said, trying to make everything normal. It's so lucky that their kids has gone for field trips with the school and will back tomorrow. He didn't wait for Henry to come in. He waddled to the bedroom and locked it. Sam doesn't wanna see Henry's face now. He can't believe someone who always call him dearest wife anymore.
(I think it's good to have the quarrel without the kids and the bad situation will happen tomorrow after Henry's work and the kids are home? )
(yea sure sounds good!)

Henry bid his goodbye with Will. He opened the door to find it all dark, none of the lights were on and apparently nothing was cooking on the stove. He was surprised as Sam usually would have some deliciously smelling food ready. He yelled out "Honey I am home. Where are you? Are you not feeling well?" the thought of Sam being unwell crossed his mind, it would explain why nothing was as it usually was. He climbed the stairs two at a time to get to his love. "Honey...?" he found the door to be locked and he asked. "Honey what's wrong? why are you locking yourself in?"
"Nothing Get away!! I want to be alone." He shouted from the inside when he is leaning his back against the headboard. "Why did you do that to me, Henry? I aways believe you but...." He said, trying to make his sound normal. Henry can feel how sad Sam is. He stays like that for long time and didn't say anything more when Henry asked him.
Henry was clueless on what Sam was accusing him for. He had asked repeatedly but Sam wouldn't answer him. He was both hurt and annoyed and decided he would break into the room with the spare key. He was also worried not knowing how his wife was doing alone in the room. He disappeared downstairs to take the keys before getting back.
Sam flinched as Henry got into the room. Henry can see little tears one Sam's face. He didn't say anything to his husband who was clueless. He just looked at him then looked back down to his belly. "I...it's okay if you will stay here. I'll go out and sleep on the couch. Please don't follow me!" He said, trying to not look at his husband's face. Sam gets out of the bed slowly and takes a few seconds to balance himself before getting ready to walk out.
"wait Sam! Why are you sleeping on the couch? Look, why won't you tell me what pissed you off so bad. Come on Sam, you have been crying for God's sake! Just tell me will you? I dont even recall doing anything that will make you angry and you had been mad since yesterday!" Henry grabbed Sam's arms as he wobbled, instinctively helped his wife balance as he had done so many times in the past, only to see a flinch from Sam and got his hand brushed off from his wife.
Sam brushed Henry's hand away from him after he got the balance. He did,'t want to say anything that will remind him how his husband betrays him. "I have nothing to say. You know what you did to me. Why don't you just do what that man and leave me alone here? It's okay I can handle it. Just 8 months with twins!" He said, trying to not cry again. Sam brushes Henry hand every time he tries to touch him.
"Sam stop! What man are you talking about? Even if you are charging me of some crime, at least let me know what crime that is! What is it that you are tlaking about I have absolutely no idea." After getting brushed off several times, Henry got annoyed and strode forward to grab Sam on his armtightly, not letting him go any further away from him. "I will not let go until you tell me what's wrong."
Sam can't handle with his feeling anymore, he finally cried out after Henry grabbed his arms tightly. "I don't know his name. You have never told me anything but I saw you both yesterday and today too. Stop lying me Henry. Leave me alone" He said, trying to remove Henry's hand. Sam was not ready to hear anything for his husband. He doesn't look at Henry's face.
(I think we should continue it till tomorrow with bad moment hehe)
(Yes definitely they will fight until tomorrow)

"What is it? A guy? You saw him with me both yesterday and today?" Henry furrowed his brows as he thought back hard, then realizing it was Will that Sam was talking about. "You saw Will with me? Ya Will is my colleague and gym buddy. We always go jogging together. Yesterday I gave him a ride back home, he lived just a block down our house. Then today we jogged together after work. Didn't you know about him? I am pretty sure you had met him before during those Christmas parties or annual dinners." Henry was puzzled at how Sam broke down over Will.
That words made everything worst for Sam. He didn't seem them clearly that's why he can't tell who is that man. He then finally brushed Henry's hand away when he was trying to explain everything. "You cheated on me with someone I know? That's so mean, Henry. We have nothing to talk now" He said, pushing his husband away. Sam has never known how to handle this situation. He just leaves his husband and walks away from him.
"What are you talking about? I didnt cheat on you, not with Will or anyone! Sam! stop we need to talk!" Henry chased Sam again and stopped him by standing in front of him, not letting him pass the corridor to proceed to the stairs. "Will was just a colleague and friend! Whatever you see it was probably not what you think. Do uou truly believed that I have betrayed you?" He asked disbelieving.
"At the first time, I tried to not believe it, but everything is clear now. who knows, you may get bored with the man who has a big belly like me. Henry Am I still important for you?" He said, trying to push his husband away. He has no clue that he should believe his husband or now, but he needs more time now. "Please go away, Can't you do that for me?"
"How could you ask if you are still important for me. Hadn't we just gone through difficult times together, just a few weeks before? Did you know how my world crashed when i heard you were in the hospital and it was the police calling me to inform me that. And hadn't I shown you enough how much love I had towards you? Now with just a glance, you are saying all those things that we had been through, all those years that we had been together, were all not true?" Henry was finding himself feeling exceedingly disappointed. "Alright, maybe you are right, I should go away. Maybe it was you who got bored with me. Now stay, I will be on the couch." Even in his rage, Henry had cared about Sam's condition and there was no way he would let Sam sleep on a couch.
"H...Henry!" Sam was so confused with everything that happened today. he had no idea what should he handle it. Sometimes he was so guilty about his situation, but everything has happened now. Nothing he can change anymore. He walked back to the bedroom, trying sleep but no way he can do that with Henry was sleeping outside. He then waddled slowly to the coach where Henry is sleeping. Sam get as near as he can without waking his husband up. He knows his husband work really hard. He just glances his husband for minutes before walks back to the bedroom. He is crying almost all night. With some reason told that everything is his fault.

(Hey, I have an idea. Maybe Sam feels really guilty and that's why he doesn't tell about his pain? I mean, maybe Sam is repent now lol I think it's funnier than making a sweet couple quarrel for a long time hehe)