Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam looking up and smiling at him while holding his big belly. That's always the perfect image that make Henry very happy. Even with hands full of grocery, he couldnt resist and came forward to Sam and kissed him passionately as he looked up with sparkly eyes, eyes filled with love and admiration to his husband. "My god Sam.... do you realise how sexy you look now? You are making me hard already..." he sighed the last bit out, just loud enough for Sam alone to hear. "We should get back as soon as possible. Even after dinner we have so much mroe to do....."
Sam patted Henry belly slightly as He heard that. He smiled and held Henry's arm to stand up. "Hmm, calm down daddy. Don't you tired? I think we should think about the dinner first. I don't know if I'm too tired for that tonight. I just hope my husband will understand it, right?" He smiled, holding Henry arms tightly then started walking to the car. It took quite more time with lots of stuff in Henry's hands. He just leaned against the car, waiting for Henry's help to got it while his husband was putting all stuff in the car trunk. It was long day fro Sam and he had fallen asleep on their way home. His face was still good and he was holding his belly all the way back.
(Can we just make some cuddle or massage scene after dinner? I just don't wanna do it much now because it'll happen a lot during the trip, right? lol)
(Sure! Henry wouldn't force anything on Sam :) he know his little wife needed time to rest ;))

Henry smiled and kissed Sam when they arrived, waking him up from his nap. "Love, we are home now. Alright you have showed me how tired you are, so tonight, I think the only thing i would do with you is to enjoy a very long and relaxing bubble bath. Then maybe some massaging. YOu ready to cook now?" He asked, answering Sam's question from before. He had praised his wife for being so obedient and remembered to follow his instruction, waiting at the door for him to get him into the car. He unbuckled his own seatbelt and went to Sam's side, lifting him up from the seat and wlaked with him into the house before returning into the car to pick up the grocery.

"Babe, you got your apron on yet?" He asked as he pushed open teh door again with his back, both of his hands full of bags.
Sam gave his husband another soft kiss as Henry woke him up on the car. "Yeah that all sounds good and I'm ready for cooking now. It's the reason why I take a nap in the car for some more energy." He said, giving Henry a soft smile. Sam tried to get apron on, but it was a little hard with his big belly, so he smiled as his husband asked that. "I'm just trying to handle it now, but it looks I want some help from you, Henry. Can you tie this apron on my back" He said, waiting for his husband in the kitchen. His belly looked bigger under the white apron. Sam didn't know if it was quite tight sometimes, maybe he could as his husband to buy the new one when he or they got to the supermarket again.
Henry quickly came forward and took over the apron. He kissed at the back of the neck of his wife and said. "We would need to get a larger sized apron for you next time. THis is not going to fit any longer. Is this alright?" He asked, pulling on teh strings a little harder so he could tie them together, and immediately he heard a grunt from Sam. "How about we just clip it togehter, we don't need to really tie them up." he said immediately loosening his grip, not wanting to put any pressure on Sam's belly. He took a clip so he could just make the ends of the strings meet. Sneaking his hands forward, he rubbed the sides of Sam's belly and swayed with him togehter left and right. "Hmm i miss this so much."
Sam leaned back on his husband a bit, trying to enjoy this moment as much as he could. Sam loved that so much when Henry hugged him from the behind and massage his belly from side to side. "You know how much I love this, Henry. I miss this so much. I'm waiting for this for months. I'm glad that you always forgive me everything I did. Nothing is hard when you're here with me" He said, closing his eyes. The apron was not that fit for Sam now, but it was better than tying his belly too much. Sam moan a bit as the baby started moving and follow Henry's hands. "Hmm It seems someone here wanna play with his daddy. We sill have a bit time. why don't we just stay like this for more?" Sam asked leaning back a bit more not putting too much weight on his back.
(I can't say how much I love the scene like this. Loveeeeeee that a lot)
(Haha i think it's very cute as well ;))

Henry smiled and loved how Sam was leaning back into him. It felt like he was shielding his wife and his child from the world. He lowered his head to gently kiss Sam's head, then caressed the belly some more as he felt their son kicked. The baby's healthy and strong, that's for sure. Henry drew large circles on the big belly of Sam's, from the sides to the bottom where it's mostly stretched, and then went back to his lower back to get to the muscles under pressure. "I like this very much as well. I would do this every time you cook if i can..." He murmurred. "So baby, take care of mommy for me from now on will you? You know mommy always know how daddy couldn't stay angry to him. If mommy's been doing bad again, punish him for me by kicking him hard ok?" he said to the belly this time.
Sam smiled as he heard that. "Look at your daddy son. He's so mean, but it's fine because mommy will no do it anymore." Sam smiled, placing his hand on Henry's hands. He also let a soft moan as Henry moved down bottom. "and if you kick so hard, you daddy will be the one who also has the problem. He's only one mommy will ask for help in that time." He joked, moaning for another time. Henry's hands on Sam's back was so helpful. He didn't feel much pressure on his back now. Sam still wanted to enjoy this for more, but he knew that they both couldn't stop it if didn't stop it now. "Hmm, it's time for cooking now. Does daddy wanna be here for helping and relief your wife sometimes? He would need that soon as he still has long way to go with the dinner."
(Yeah I love this cute things hehe)
"Hmm I think so. Mommy is now so big Daddy wouldn't be letting him deal with dinner all by himself. So, what does mommy need? Shall daddy help with chopping these?" Henry asked pointing at the basil they bought back. "YOu know daddy's always so bad at cooking. So, please assign me with work, chef." He said playfully to Sam, releasing him after kissing both sides of his cheek, then bending down to kiss on his belly as well.
"Yeah that's good, daddy. You know how to do that and can you also chop the carrot and broccoli? it's good to eat that with seafood" He said, rubbing his belly, trying to calm the baby down as Sam started to sear the seabass. It was messy with lots of things to do, but Sam still loved that so much. He didn't forget to remind his husband ordering the black chocolate cake from their favorite bakery shop. Sam smiled every time Henry stopped his work and got behind for massaging his back. It wasn't that burden, but he loved that his husband always care about his posture.
Henry was a perfectly obedient helper in kitchen, and as he once again finished his task, he went behind Sam supporting his back seeing him doing the searing. He looked at how the seabass gradually turned into a golden yellow, and the aroma of the fish seeped through the kitchen. "HMmm it smells so good." he said leaning forward to smell from the frying pan. "The lasagna should be ready as well. I could take care of it. Don't bend down." He said kneeling down to get the gloves to take the pasta out of the oven. "This is ready as well." He said testing the center of it with a pin.
Sam put the seabass on the plates at the same time with Henry was testing the pasta. "Hmm, It looks so good. I can't wait to see you eating my food after al this months." Sam said, putting the plates down then got the vegetable and the white sauce on the seabass. He smiled widely as Henry always offer his help with the heavy pan or the pot with water. "Hmm, my husband is so good now. Should his wife reward him something?" He said, walking closer the place a soft kiss on Henry's cheek. "Now I think we just wait for the cake and we'll be ready for the dinner. Can you set the table, honey? I think I need to prepare some drink now, high nutrient milk for me, how about you? some wine?"
"How about white wine tonight, for seafood it always tasted better. Don't try to sneak a sip Sam, you know alcohol wouldn't be good for the baby." Henry said taking the plates and the silverware to set the table. "I couldn't wait for it, let's start without dessert first. They would arrive by the time we finish it. Would be such a waste not tasting the food while they are still hot." He said as he turned towards their dining room. He quickly put everything together just in time when Sam entered the room with 2 cups in his hand. He went towards his wife and took over the cups, then kissing his wife. "This is your reward for preparing a delicious meal for me. Thank you babe."
Sam kissed his husband back as he was walking to his chair. "No need to thank, honey. This is my duty and something I love to do for my husband. Nothing can make me happier that seeing my dearest person eating my food." He said after Henry pt the cups on the table and helped him sit on his chair. It was quite far between Sam and the table with his big belly in front of him, but it was still fine for him. "You first, honey. I'm just waiting for this for a long time, so let me see this, please" Sam whispered, looking at his husband. He smiled widely with Henry's first bite. "Is that good?"
"Hmmmm delicious!" Henry tasted the fish and hummed in approval. He tasted every bit of teh juicy fish, closing his eyes so his tongue could revel in the absolute enjoyment. "You have outdone yourself again Sam! tell me, did you secretly looked through many recipes during your bedrest?" He asked with a fond smile. "you always surprises me with your cooking, keep on doing better and better." He forked a piece and fed it to Sam. "here taste it. It's really good rigth?"
Sam bit the fish from his husband and smiled widely. He was not surprised that Henry would know that he had prepared this since during the bedrest. "You're right, honey. What I should do when I can only stay on the bed. Preparing for the first and best food for my husband was something I want to do" Sam closed his eyes and enjoyed with the taste of nature. "I still have many recipes for you, Henry, so just wait for it" He said smiling. He drank half glass of milk in one time following with slight burp that made him flushed brightly. "Hmm, Our son is starving for milk again. I don't know if I need to ask you buying more milk soon" He said, rubbing his belly. Sam didn't realize that he didn't eat anything enough but just watching Henry eating his food.
Henry smiled and wiped away the thin layer of white foam on Sam's upper lip. "Even your burping is so cute." He kissed Sam's lips to remove the final trace of milk, then again began to eat. It was halfway through dinner that he noticed Sam's portion wasnt moved much at all. He knocked on Sam's forehead and asked. "Sam! Why hadnt you started on yours? Are you silently asking me to feed you?" He asked then feed another bite of fish to Sam.
Sam laughed slightly, biting another one from his husband. "Haha, I don't mean that way, but you know, I've waited this for long time. I only the one who was taken care, so this is my turn now and don't worry. I'll finish my food soon. Our son is so hungry now" He said, smiling and rubbing his belly then put another bite in his mouth. He still glanced his husband sometimes to see how Henry was reacting with his food. It was almost the end of their meal that they heard the ring from the outside. "Oh, Is that sound of the cake? Can you bring that for me? Your son is also starving the black chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream now" Sam rubbed his belly again as his son was kicking stronger.
Henry wiped his mouth a little and went to pick up the cake. He also asked them to deliver a bouquet of roses that he hid behind his back. "To mark this meaningful day.... I think this would be a good gift. COngratulations, Sam. And thank you for enduring such a difficult time, being trapped on bed." Henry re-entered the dining hall and took out the flowers, kissing Sam on his cheeks. "Let's mark this as another of our anniversaries. THis is a day to be remembered."
Sam kissed his husband back, holding Henry tightly as he got the rose from him. "Yeah, not only this day but also this long period of time. Everything will remind us to not let it happen again. Thanks for being patient with me, Henry. I love you so much. We'll do this together again" He whispered, placing Henry's hand on his belly where the baby was kicking. Sam smelt the rose then looked at his husband. "This rose is so sweet, but I'm sure that nothing can be sweeter than us now. I can't say how much I love you, Henry, but I can't even live without you" Sam placed another soft kiss on his husband. He let the soft moans as Henry was rubbing his belly gently. The cake seemed not necessary for them anymore, unless the baby was starving for it.