Mpreg Central

Full Version: Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henry noticed the little gesture of Sam and was amused, and just as his wife has predicted , he couldnt quite look away from his belly that was shown just a bit under the shirt. He decided to do his own version of distraction and said after awhile. "Isnt it a bit warm here? Let me take off my shirt." He only had tank top underneath and his muscles were showing through the clothes. He also started massaging a bit higher up on the thighs, going almost to his crotch, he knew Sam wouldnt be able to ressit him like this.
Sam's face flushed red as he heard that. Henry looked really good with his muscle under his tank top and his little sweat make him sexier. Sam can't stop looking at Henry for a long time. He also bit his lower lip when Henry pretended to moan softly but Sam decides to militate. He used Henry's idea to arouse him more. "Yeah I didn't realize it, but it's true." He said, giving Henry a wide smiled the Sam takes all his shirt of. showing his perfect orb with some stretch marks. He also puts his hands beside the belly to make it bigger.
Henry smiled. His wife certainly know how to copy his idea. He leaned forward to kiss the belly that was pushed forward by Sam to make it look incredibly large. He used a finger to draw a line from the bellybutton to down below, through the underbelly and just above the sensitive parts of Sam. "Your belly is now definitely larger than last time isnt it?" He said with a dreamy voice. His legs was spread wide now for the feet rub, but even at this angle he was unable to the cock because Sam's belly is now so big.
He looked up and said "why dont we change position. I needed to massage your calves a bit more to lessen the swelling. How about you crook you knees?" He repositioned Sam's posture so that his legs now were in the shape of an "M", showing his genitals clearly.
Sam moaned loudly as Henry kissed his belly. "Yeah I'm 8 months now, but my belly is bigger than the last time. I love that you notice it, Henry." He whispered then let a loud moan as Henry accidentally touched his sensitive part while he was helping Sam to change the position. Henry can see Sam's cock hardened under his pants. He knew this is not time for sex things, but he can't stop it. His position when his legs were in the shape of an "M" look like he was in labor but that's not. Sam grit his teeth as to control himself as Henry reaches his hands to the calves to massage it. The pleasure makes him grip Henry's shoulders tightly.
Henry loves how Sam try to hold the pleasurable moan but always failing. He stroked on the calves and up the thighs in a seductive way. He could get to both legs in this position. "Hmm this is like the perfect way to examine you. Maybe we should try to fo that, pretend you are my patient and I seduced you while doing an internal check. What do you think Sam? Some roleplaying and pretend we were strangers?" Henry fit himself between Sam's legs, leaning towards so that their fronts are touching each other. He pressed a kiss on Sam who's eyes are getting wet and sparkled from the pleasure.
Sam closed his eyes tightly while Henry was kissing it. It was so good that he can feel Henry's warmth. He blushed darker as he heard the idea of examination from his husband. It reminded him the first day they met when they both were strangers for each other. "Y.....Yeah, we should try if you want. but Is that an examination?" He said, holding his husband tightly. He was wondered how Henry can bear with his desire to go deeply inside his wife while they are pretending to be strangers. "a...and can you massage my belly after that?" He said, moaning softly as Henry seems to reach down to his sensitive parts.
"Of course... how could we not do the belly rub." He got lower and kissed the belly again. Retreating back a bit, he pushed up his glasses and said in a much more serious voice. "So... Mister, coming for your prenatal exam are you? Oh and you are already in position. Next time you could wait a bit actually, it would look like you wanted to seduce me otherwise. Now can you hold up your penis so I can see your opening?"
"Y...Yeah I came for the exam. I'm 8 months now. I just wanna know if my body is preparing for giving birth these babies and Sorry for this position doctor. My husband always like it but I'll tell him to not do it too frequently." He said. Although They were pretending to be the strangers, Sam still wanna tease his husband sometimes. flushed red as he heard that. He has never held his penis during examination before because the nurses always did it. He then moved his hand down and held it up. Sam moans softly as Henry start the exam and moves his hands around his sensitive parts.
"Oh so you and your husband kept an active sex life, that's good. Now I will insert my fingers into your opening." Henry smiled as he saw how Sam held his own penis. He needed a bit of help reaching it as his belly had become too big for him to see where it was. He rubbed on the small hole that he loved so much, with the lotion he entered without problem. "From here I can feel your hole is stretchy and relaxed, I think your body is preparing for the birth quite well. Let me enter further now, there will be some pressure." Henry smiled as he knew he would be puttong pressure on his prostate.
Sam let the soft moans when Henry went inside his hole. He loved that Henry alway does it gently. "I'm glad to hear it, doctor. my husband is so sexy. I don;t know how I can handle it if you do not allow me to have sex with him." He whispered, trying to not moan too loud. His belly was almost everything that he can see in this position. He just moved for a bit to watch his lovely husband was excited with his hole. Sam gritted and moaned so loud as Henry went deeper and pressed his prostate. Henry can see Sam's cock instant hardens. "Ahhh Did you say that this is an examination, doctor?" He moans, breathing heavily.
"Yes this is an examination to see how sensitive your canal is now. So far I am quite satisfied with what I see." Henry couldnt hide the smirk on his face. Hew was very familiar with Sam's insides and he teased him by pressing on the prostate some and move away, making Sam aroused but not stimulated enough. He asked again in his doctor's voice. "Mister, sorry for inducing such reaction from you. I hadnt expected you to have an erection just from this internal exam. I do apologize for that."
Sam flushed darker as he heard that. "You can blame my husband with how sensitive I am. He did all this to me and I can refuse him with any reason" He said and let a low moan again after Henry pressed in his prostate but suddenly move. "D....odtor, please don't do that to me. It's so bad that something had gone when my moods run high" He said, looking how Henry was fun with it, but Sam started feeling uncomfortable after Henry pressed and moved aways from many times. He didn't say anything but Henry can see it through his face.
Henry sensed Sam was starting to not feel that good and he withdrew his hand totally. "In that case, I will avoid stimulating you too much. I do not want to induxe you into premature labor. Next up I will check your breasts. I believe you had been breastfeeding your previous children? A pair of twins?" Henry didnt wipe his finger but directly touched on his slightly swollen breasts with the slick from his bottom. He squeezed them a bit to feel the mammary glands and its development. "Oh and Sir? You can release your penis now. I am done with examining your bottom."
Sam suddenly released his penis then grabbed Henry tightly as He squeezed his breasts. It's not so sensitive, like his lower parts but enough to make him moans out loud. "Y....Yeah, I had fed my children a......ad s...sometimes my husband" He said, moaning in the pleasure. Henry moved so close that he can feel the babies were kicking. He leaned forward to kiss his husband but stopped it when he realized that they were pretending to be strangers. Sam just turns his face to the other side, trying to not look at that sexy eyes.
Henry was secretly happy to be seeing Sam instinctively wanting to kiss him when he was so lost in pleasure. He pretended to not notice the cute gesture and continued playing the good doctor, even though he got it down as a reason to reward and praise his wife later. He said as he played with the breast. "Your husband is one lucky person. You two much love each other dearly. Ok from my examination you are quite ready to breastfeed again for these 2 babies. Perhaps you will need your husband to help you suck on them a bit to allow for a smoother flow of milk. Next I will get to your belly. Will you prefer going to the bed to do that?" Henry asked as he released his breast.
Sam's face blushed deeply as Henry talked about his breasts. His husband didn't suck it much but when he did that make Sam feel really good. "I.....I think I'm the one who is really lucky that has a wonderful husband and Yeah I can go to the bed for belly check, but Can you help me? my husband always did it" He said, holding Henry with his arms. Sam can't even bear to show how much he want to kiss and do anything with his husband, but he knew that he need to calm himself.. He bites his lips when Henry helps him to get up and waddles to the bed. It's a little far and Henry holds his wrist tightly.
"Or course. As a doctor it is my duty to help patients in need." Henry smilrd at Sam and helped him up, feeling him put his weight on him he supported his back, he knew Sam was probably hiding his face by lowering his head and showing the back of his neck that was very seductive. Henry also had to hold on his urge to just kiss his wife when he led him to the bed. They went through the corridor and Henry got closer and closer to Sam to share the weight,seeing Sam's waddle getting more prominent and knew he was getting tired. They finally reached the bed and he lowered Sam onto the bed with lots of pillows supporting his weight. "Now if you would kindly lift your shirt a bit so that I can get to your belly?" Henry lifted his legs onto the bed while saying.
Sam lifted his shirt as he heard that. Although they were naked when they were on the couch, He had put his clothes on again as he was walking to the bed. He leaned his back more the pillows, trying to relax when Henry got in front of him. His belly was really big, but didn;t have a lot of stretch marks because Henry massaged with the lotion almost every day. "What should I do now? just let you check my belly?" Sam turned his face to the side, trying to not show how much he want his husband.Sam then put his hands to the side of his belly, showing how big it is.
(Oops sorry I forgot they were naked, thanks for getting that logical again!)

Henry sat down beside the bed and said gently. "Just relax, I am going to check the position of the babies. If you feel any pain or discomfrot, let me know immediately." He would love to kiss and worship the belly that Sam deliberately pushed up a bit to show its size, but he also wanted to feel the babies. If the babies had descended too low then he knew he had to take it easy, or Sam could very well go into labor. However if the babies are alright and not in position for birth yet... Henry smirked.
He put his hands on the huge belly and started feeling, not with the gentle strength he usually use for rubs, but really pushed in to feel the babies. He rubbed on a back and slowly moved down the belly to feel the head, getting closer and closer to Sam's crotch.
Sam bit his lip intensively with the pleasure on his belly, but this time there is some pain with the pressure from Henry's hands too. He moaned softly as Henry moved lover and lover. Sam can feel the babies was kicking stronger to respond with their daddy's hand. "H.....hw about the babies? Is everything okay?" He said, trying to handle with his hormones. The babies were slightly low today and Henry should know how he should handle it. Sam unconscious spread his legs for a bit when his cock started to harden.